Chapter 1: Naruto world became apocalypse world
375 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 1: Naruto world became apocalypse world

 

A boy around 12 years old suddenly stood up in the ninja academy with sweat all over his forehead and frightened look on his face.

 

Iruka sensei that is teaching looked at the face of the boy and said

 

“Rito you are not only sleeping but also had a night mare in my class.”

 

The boy immediately sat back and Hinata beside him asked him with concern.

 

“Rito-kun, are you alright…?”

 

Rito quickly came back to his senses and asked her.

 

“Hinata, what day it is?”

 

She looked concerned and told Rito that it was year 78, 1st of March.

 

Rito sighed.

 

There is a month before graduation and he suddenly remembered what happened.

 

He has transmigrated from earth 10 years ago.

 

His Yuki family is normal ninja with hard working background.

 

There is not much to live and Rito is very hard working.

 

He has average potential but with his hard work he was able to place in the same class as the genius and heirs of many main clans.

 

He knows when Hinata would come into contact with Naruto so he has already interrupted that event when he was 4-5 years old being a kid.

 

Well he just went out to play and saved Hinata from being bullied taking the thunder of Naruto.

 

He was paving way for his wonderful future with beauties.

 

Unfortunately a month from now on 1st of April, which is called the fool’s day the apocalypse started.

 

He has survived in that apocalypse for 15 years and finally died trying to obtain a treasure from the hands of a ferocious beast.

 

He started to remember what happened that day cooling off his mind.

 

On 1st of April year 78,

 

Suddenly there are huge tsunami waves one after the other at the coastal region appeared out of nowhere and continued for a month.

 

The water reached all the way to the hidden leaf village.

 

After reaching such a long distance the water only submerged the village a little over 4 feet.

 

If hidden leaf village is submerged so much then one should understand how much the other places are submerged.

 

Even the hidden sand village was submerged by 4 feet of water.

 

The ninja wanted to take action but the next incident made them stop in their tracks.

 

There is a light screen in front of everyone showing the world.

 

“Welcome to the apocalypse survival”

 

Not only ninja but all the ordinary people also received the same message.

 

Then the information about the apocalypse survival appeared in their minds.

 

First of all, they chakra is restricted and the chakra volume of everyone is reduced to that of a normal man.

 

Second thing is that, they will be facing natural disasters like, extreme cold, extreme hot, meteorites shower, mutated beast and animals……

 

Third thing is that every day morning at 6:00 AM, their previous day’s survival and achievements will be counted.

 

Based on their survival and achievement, survival points are given to them.

 

Fourth thing is that these survival points can be used to improve their chakra volume, physique, spirit, chakra recovery rate…..at a specific exchange rate decided by the system.

 

Just like this there is information about rules and regulations, rewards and punishments.

 

……..”

 

People did not believe that and tried to use their chakra but nothing worked.

 

This caused them to become fearful and they wanted to take emergency measures for the survival of the village and its people.

 

Unfortunately after the announcement the temperature started to drop.

 

The world suddenly started to rain from that day and the temperature drops 1 degree for every 2 days for the next 4 months.

 

At first it was rain but then it became snow and hail.

 

After 4 months the temperature is negative 30 degrees.

 

Even the desert was frozen.

 

There is no food and water.

 

The flood water was mixed with all kinds of things and the underground water is not accessible.

 

The food was already soaked and now frozen which is hard to eat.

 

Also salvaging the food from the frozen water is harder.

 

This is where the chaos started….

 

……….

 

Rito has survived in that chaotic world for 15 years.

 

Actually he doesn’t want to get that treasure but it was ordered by his team leader that was greedy.

 

The true human nature came out when the apocalypse took its full effect.

 

Many good people died saving others.

 

At least that is what the higher ups said.

 

But it was most probably those people did not die but killed because of the unreasonable requests of the higher ups.

 

All of this happened so quickly that all the beauties fell into the hands of those rich and powerful, willingly or unwillingly.

 

It is not like every woman likes arranged marriages.

 

Things happen just like that.

 

Rito only had a grandfather.

 

His parents died in year 77 while performing a mission so he did not have them Rito him to help.

 

The money they left for him was useless when the apocalypse arrived.

 

In order to survive he has to spend the survival points that became the new currency.

 

There is also protection fee from some small time leaders and the sons and daughters of the powerful.

 

He did not get a chance to improve his chakra or anything using the survival points from the start to the end.

 

He checked the time and date on the black board corner again and again to verify that he is not dreaming.

 

Finally he sighed and muttered in his heart.

 

“I have returned back 1 month before the start of the apocalypse.

 

This time I should get all the good things for myself.

 

 This time I will not be dominated by this limp dicked idiots and morons of the village.

 

I know all the loop holes in this apocalypse survival system and everything would belong to me this time.”

 

As he muttered his words he looked at Iruka sensei and other in the class with complicated expression.

 

Many people here became big powerhouses in the future but Rito is not one of them.

----------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 5 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5 -10 chapters

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords  to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

9