Chapter 12: many gains and extra gains
196 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 12: many gains and extra gains

 

Rito immediately stopped him from doing that.

 

They have to discuss about these matters and finally 800 survival points were transferred to Rito.

 

This is not the only good thing but Rito got a long list of notifications from his reward system.

 

First of all, right around 6 AM in the morning, he has made a choice of putting extra 1 percent improvements to his gains.

 

So anything he gained would give him extra 1 percent income.

 

For 1235 survival points has 1 percent if 12 survival points gain the extra is rounded off and it will be added when the number is out of decimal.

 

“Ding

 

Host is the only person that have successfully prepared perfectly for the apocalypse with all the necessities and shelter,

 

Host is rewarded with 20 percent any blood line improvement card.”

 

“Ding

 

Host has successfully spread the rumors around the village spreading suspicion of missing emergency reserves to everyone.

 

Host is rewarded with 15 percent any blood line improvement card.”

 

“Ding

 

Host is the first person to received 1000 survival points on the very first day in the entire ninja world.

 

Host is rewarded with 20 percent any blood line improvement card.”

 

“Ding

 

Host is the only person in the entire world that is tension free and excited at the start of the apocalypse system in the entire world.

 

Host is rewarded with 15 percent any blood line improvement card.”

 

Rito got a total of 70 percent any blood line improvement card.

 

That is not all an extra 0.7 percent any blood line improvement card is obtained.

 

With this he can directly improve his Senju bloodline to 71 percent directly.

 

Looking at the gains he was very happy.

 

He immediately used the free cards to improve his bloodline to 71 percent.

 

Having Senju bloodline would benefit him in increasing his chakra volume more than that of other people by a large margin.

 

Also his physique would show a great deal of improvement along with his affinity to natural chakra.

 

If he wanted to improve the bloodline percentage by 1 percent using survival points then it would cost 1 million survival points for 1 percent of bloodline.

 

If it was a foreign bloodline that he did not have then there will be extra adaptation charges.

 

If adaptation is not done properly then there is a chance that the bloodline would show reaction like Danzo that tried to adapt the Senju clan cells and bloodline.

 

After improving his bloodline he started to train immediately.

 

The training is the same as he did when he was little before joining ninja academy.

 

Not only him but his grandfather also started to do exercise.

 

The initial state body still has the shadow of past power for a week so if they trained properly they can show rapid improvement during the first week.

 

This was actually discovered by might guy and his student rock lee in the past life.

 

They are exercise maniacs so their improvements are the most obvious.

 

Actually rock lee has recovered over 50 percent of his strength and might guy only recovered 20 percent with both of them entering the Chunin level directly in a week.

 

They acted as the main fighting force at the beginning.

 

Unfortunately they died quickly because of being plotted and over used beyond their body limits by third Hokage.

 

Then everyone is equal.

 

There is one more first that can be obtained today.

 

That is to make the first kill of a mutated beast.

 

For this he specifically asked his grandfather to buy some hen at home.

 

They are placed in the basement.

 

On the day the apocalypse survival system activated many beasts, plants, insects, metal, and everything can mutate and form into a different life form.

 

Among them cattle is also there.

 

In the past life he remembered that few hens at xxx shop has suddenly mutated and killed the surrounding hen.

 

After he received the system he found that there are some sounds from the basement.

 

Even though these hen are only zero tier mutated beasts without core they still has a special value.

 

That is they taste much better than the chicken before the apocalypse.

 

After killing the mutated chicken he will get some extra reward tomorrow after the calculation.

 

Rito stored the chicken back in the storage seal paper and started to train for the next three hours continuously.

 

The result is that his stats improved by 10 points each very quickly.

 

Then he started to control his chakra to the finest control that he possible can.

 

With his experience he was able to control his measly small amount of chakra.

 

He did not touch the charka in the yin seal for the time being so that he would not over load his chakra network.

 

Rito immediately got the skill called chakra control.

 

“Ding

 

Skill: chakra control

 

Description: control the amount of chakra used or moved.

 

The finer the control of chakra, the lesser the amount of chakra used for techniques and other things.

 

Current level: 0 (0/100)

 

Extra benefits: 0 units of extra chakra (100 units of chakra next level)

 

……….”

 

Rito was astounded and decided train this skill more.

 

But his chakra is limited and he has a hard time practicing.

 

Also the recovery rate is very low it is only 2 units per hour.

 

Even though there is improvement and extra 1 percent benefit to all gains it is not visible when the total number is in decimals.

 

His grandfather also showed the astounded expression noticing his chakra improvement after training for a little while.

 

But his body is old and the amount of improvement that he can get is also slow.

 

……………

 

In the afternoon they had lunch and then continued their training.

 

After some time in the afternoon, a ninja appeared more like a messenger man using a boat.

 

He came here to ask Homura to come to the Hokage’s office for the emergency meeting.

 

Homura spoke to Rito and then he left…….

---------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 20 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5 -10 chapters

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords  to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

5