Chapter 19: being medical ninja is most useful during the apocalypse
156 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 19: being medical ninja is most useful during the apocalypse

 

So he immediately got into battle stance.

 

He is also at Genin level and his stats are comparable to Rito.

 

Even though he is old he tried his best with the help of Rito’s medical ninjutsu.

 

So he is also at Genin level.

 

But improvement from there on is a hard thing for him.

 

Any way Rito would help him with the best of his abilities.

 

On the other hand the three young ninja wanted to fight with his grandfather.

 

Everyone knows that his grandfather quit being the village elder and other village elders have some problems with him.

 

So injuring him and killing him are not a problem.

 

Also the current situation would not care about those old people instead they concentrate on the younger ones for the future.

 

With this kind of thinking they moved into formation.

 

But before they made a move three shuriken came out of the dark and hit at the back of their heads.

 

Rito’s throwing skill is advanced and these low level people would not be able to dodge them easily.

 

Also he specifically used chakra to increase the lethality and speed of the shuriken,

 

Along with that he hit straight at the spot that would knock them out easily.

 

Other than that the shuriken points has muscle relaxant rubbed to it.

 

So they were knocked out directly.

 

After taking care of these people Rito appeared out of the shadows and told to his grandfather.

 

“Grandfather, are you alright”

 

His grandfather answered that he is alright and Rito checked on Ayame and Teuchi.

 

They are fine too.

 

Ayame started to blame herself for being ignorant and trusting these people.

 

It is actually her that brought these people to meet with Homura and Teuchi that are hunting in the area.

 

When they met her coincidentally they asked why Ayame is here and then wanted to form team with her to hunt a big beast to get more food.

 

She thought it would be good to get more food and having more people would be better.

 

So she brought them back to meet with Homura and Teuchi.

 

Even Teuchi is blaming himself as he knows that if Rito did not act at the right time then they would have been killed and Ayame would have it worse.

 

Rito consoled her for saying that she is not to be blamed and then told them to be careful while hunting.

 

After that he dragged these three people a little farther away from there to interrogate them.

 

Also he wanted to take all the things they had on their hands.

 

They had survival points and Rito want them.

 

They had weapons Rito want them too.

 

Even their dress is useful for reselling in the future.

 

So Rito would not leave anything.

 

Also knowing their house details and saving other people is also possible.

 

So he decided to take the chance.

 

He took the three ninja a little far away.

 

He first sealed their chakra and their vocal cords, so that they could not scream.

 

Then he dislocated their joints as the final thing.

 

Also he tied them up too, just in case.

 

He took out a bottle that has a strong smell that can wake them up immediately.

 

As they woke up they were shocked to see that they were unable to move or scream.

 

They know that they are caught and their situation is very dangerous.

 

This kind of people fear the strong and bully the weak are very greedy for their lives.

 

Rito did not speak but used his medical ninjutsu to let them feel the pain that they could not bear as a mortal for a few seconds.

 

After stopping the process Rito looked at them and said.

 

“First of all I want all of your survival points,

 

Transfer them to me.

 

If not you will feel the pain they you just felt for as long as you want.

 

This doesn’t require chakra at all and it can be maintained forever as long as you live.

 

You cannot lose consciousness or you will not die.

 

Only pain will be there for you to bear.

 

You can choose to cooperate or not.”

 

Immediately Rito received three transfer notifications.

 

All of them have over 3000 survival points and Rito got a grand total of 10,000+ survival points from them.

 

After taking the survival points Rito spoke again.

 

“I am going to repair the vocal cards for you.

 

You have to answer my questions.

 

But if you scream then I will seal them again and give you the same pain as before.”

 

He repaired their vocal cords and then asked the questions related to their boss and base where the other captives are kept…….

 

Rito got all the information he wanted.

 

So they are no longer needed.

 

Rito would not want to kill this beast like humans easily.

 

In just one month they did many kinds of atrocities.

 

So he gave them the pain that they felt before by stimulating the chakra points and let them all feel this pain while he dug a hole.

 

After that he stripped them all off and separated their things in the categories that he usually store.

 

Then he kept them inside the storage sealing paper.

 

After that he dropped them into the hole with their intense pained expressions and then filled up the soil.

 

They are buried alive with as they feel the pain of their bones breaking and nerves severing as long as they were able to live.

 

Rito returned back to his grandfather and others.

 

They caught 4 hare with each 2+ kilograms of weight.

 

Rito killed them all and then he stored three inside the sealing paper.

 

After that he took one and started their return journey along with the group.

 

None of them spoke and when they came to the check point before entering the village they presented a single hare around 2 kilograms.

 

After they checked they took 200 grams of it and they checked their bodies……..

---------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 40 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5 -10 chapters

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords  to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

7