Chapter 26: warning guy sensei
821 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 26: warning guy sensei

 

It is a strong mutated beast and consuming its meat can give benefits too.

 

The higher the level of the beast the higher the benefits would be.

 

Rito once again returned back to exercising.

 

The people in the village are in turmoil because of the echo bombs that Rito blasted.

 

There are two people stalking Rito’s house but they did not last long and they did not cover up well because of their low levels.

 

Also the rumors in the village became so high that the Hokage did not have enough man power to suppress the things.

 

As for how Rito killed the lewd ninja is actually simple.

 

Rito shot the chakra needles from the edge of the kunai and fingers.

 

They were used to block his blood flow and increase pressure till they ruptured from inside.

 

This is a kind of surprise attack that can be used in people that has lower strength than Rito.

 

Well there are some restrictions for this too.

 

………

 

The medical ninja that examined the corpse of the ninja also told the same thing to third Hokage.

 

But that also means that, it was done by someone else and not Rito.

 

The reason for this is that using something like this requires extremely delicate chakra control.

 

Only the high level of the Hyuga clan can do something like that.

 

Third Hokage and Danzo were sure that Homura did not have any skill like that to pass on to Rito.

 

This solved many things and the final result is,

 

Someone is using Rito to vent their dissatisfaction toward the village.

 

It is most probably someone form the Hyuga clan.

 

So the focus moved to Hyuga clan.

 

As for the words that Rito spoke it was already a rumor all over the village.

 

So he might have spoken the same because of the dissatisfaction caused by the Rito about his grandfather.

 

………….

 

Time passed by as another month and this time the number of beasts around the village increased to the point that there is a need for patrol and barrier.

 

The people in the village are dissatisfied during this time as third Hokage did not give out any specific answers to the rumors.

 

Other than that the taxes did not change either.

 

It seems like third Hokage is trying to improve his level to higher level as soon as possible to show off his power.

 

Rito can guess that third Hokage and Danzo should have reached Chunin level.

 

But they cannot improve further for the time being.

 

On the other hand the current generation of the village is improving well.

 

Some of them reached Genin level and are fast approaching the Chunin level.

 

Well they are young and they can improve quickly.

 

Just like Rito.

 

But Rito is even faster.

 

He was very close to Chunin level without using the survival points for stats.

 

Well he did use some treasured herbs that appear in the forest outside.

 

So it cannot be helped.

 

After the second month the temperature is already very low and the water outside has already frozen.

 

Many people died of frost bite and the night patrol is hard for the ninja that did not have proper level to resist that.

 

Also the people are tightly wrapped in thick clothes there are bon fires in every house on the cemented floors that specifically arranged in the living rooms.

 

Well they did not have a choice.

 

With the drop of temperature the speed of progress of many people also dropped.

 

On the other hand rock lee and might guy are still persisting.

 

They are the only one that is actually patrolling even in the current situation.

 

Also they are receiving survival points more and more.

 

They did not use the survival points to improve just like Rito.

 

During one of exercise sessions Rito happened to meet with guy sensei and rock lee.

 

Rito greeted them and spoke to them.

 

The impression of guy sensei improved after he listened to the rumors about Rito standing up to save the dignity of a companion.

 

On the other hand, Rito is still exercising in this biting cold has improved his expectation of Rito more.

 

So Rito and they chatted while they jog around the village.

 

The people that should be checking have reduced and there are many loop holes for people to enter the village with a little extra effort.

 

Rito did not tell them many things and only gave them a warning.

 

“It is good to serve the village like this guy sensei.

 

But you should be a little selfish as there are people hiding deep and would push you out when you least expect.

 

Well I cannot tell you much.

 

So try to keep some low profile in front of people that can really push you to something horrible….”

 

After saying these words Rito took a different turn from the two, teacher and student leaving them in dazed state.

 

In a month there will be a monster beast tide.

 

During that time guy sensei showed his power protecting many people.

 

Also right after that incident people in the management of the village put him up as the spear head for fighting the beasts.

 

After that incident the ruins started to appear and some of the shrines in the village also turned into strange ruined sites.

 

The shrine in Uchiha clan, Hyuga clan, Senju clan and many other clans has this kind of shrines that turned into ruins.

 

Solving the challenge in these ruins would give special benefits to the winners.

 

Also the longer the time moves on the higher the number of challenges these ruins would show.

 

In previous life back on earth Rito would have called them labyrinths or dungeons.

 

But now they have a different name.

 

There is also thing like the core of the ruins which is the ultimate prize that ruins turned shrine can give.

 

As long as this was obtained by anyone then the ruins would be completely gone from the existence.

--------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 45 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5 -10 chapters

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords  to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

5