Chapter 8: Can… Can we Finally Make a plan now?
81 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Anyway, this novel is available on Amazon to purchase here. You can also support me on Patreon for $10 to get access to all of my content.

Chapter 8: Can... Can we Finally Make a plan now?

*Avariena’s POV*

Ah… I sat up in bed, knowing that I was going to cry, and yet, the tears didn’t come to me at all... Surely, Kaito died first the last loop, right? And I should be bawling my eyes out over this, right? No… I can tell that this is a different loop.

Since I don’t remember, I must have died first, before Kaito. I need to get to school, so that I can ask her this. So I just skipped breakfast. I might just quickly die anyway.

I didn’t bother to talk to Sara either, I just booked it straight to Yuna’s office. Kaito was already there, waiting for me. We both went into her office, so that we won’t be disturbed.

Avariena: “Kaito, I have something to tell you.” I say with a serious tone.

Kaito: “I have something to tell you as well.” Kaito said with a serious tone as well.

Avariena: “Somehow, yours seems to be more important, so I’ll go first. Anyway, you died last, in the last loop, right?” I ask.

Kaito: “That’s right. So you don’t remember it. Now, Avariena, I lied about how many times that I have looped.” Kaito said with a serious tone.

Avariena: “What do you mean?” I ask with a confused expression.

Kaito: “I have looped well over 600 times. Each time, you sacrificed yourself for me. While I’ve barely been able to sacrifice myself for you.” Kaito answered.

Looping time that many times would make anyone crazy… How she is even standing here, looking so strong, after looping this many times, is something that amazes me greatly.

Avariena: “…”

Kaito: “Avariena, I know this is wrong of me to say, but some loops went for as long as weeks. In many loops that I remember, we both fall in love we each other. I have looped so many times, and the only reason I can keep going, is because you’re with me. And that I love you. I know that you don’t love me right now, since you do not remember all of those loops, but I still love you.” Kaito said with tears streaming down her face as she hugged me.

Have you ever considered fate to be a real, tangible thing? Well, I do now. Yeah, I don’t remember, but I still love her. It’s like, she is already a part of my soul. How could I not love her?

Though, I find it funny that I was the one to protect her all this time. I guess that I am better at protecting people than I originally first thought.

Now I know why she is so calm. This has happened hundreds of times. Which was why she always just stayed calm, even with the world around us being a nightmare.

After she finished crying, we were already trapped in a pocket dimension once again. She then looked up at me, with a sad look on her face.

Avariena: “What’s wrong?” I ask with a warm tone.

Kaito: “What isn’t wrong? Though, I have a really bad idea.” Kaito said with a shaky voice.

She then reached into her schoolbag, and took out… a grenade!? Where the fuck did Kaito get that something like that, in fucking Japan!?

Kaito: “I wonder, if we both die at the same time, maybe we will both remember?” Kaito said with an unsure tone.

Avariena: “I already hear the screams, so it’s worth a shot. Tell me your phone number first before we die. My number is xxx-xxx-xxxx. Oh, right. I love you too. Even though I don’t remember, I can still feel my love for you.” I say with a smile.

Kaito: “That… that makes me so happy! And my number is xxx-xxx-xxxx.” Kaito said with a bright smile.

There was no reason to put our numbers into our phones right now. Since we will just loop anyway. With hope that we will both remember, we pull the pin on the grenade together, and then we kissed each other.

The grenade went off quickly after we started kissing. Surprisingly, it was the most painless death that I remember. Double suicide, huh? Yeah, we both will need therapy after this is over. But we will be there to support each other through it.

And, yes, I remember! As long as we die at the same time, which is easier said than done, we both will remember. At least, I hope so. I haven’t asked Kaito yet.

Thinking that, I put her number into my phone, and messaged her. I would have like to call her, but if my maids hear me talking about time looping, I’ll probably be sent to the hospital to get my head checked…

Avariena: “Do you remember our last loop?”

Kaito: “I do. Please tell me that you remember as well. What we died from, it started with a G.”

Avariena: “Funny. We did a lover’s suicide with a grenade. Where the hell did you even get that, anyway?”

Kaito: “Yes! You finally remember! I love you so much!”

Avariena: “I love you too! Now, grenade, where get?”

Kaito: “It was given to me as a special gift.”

Avariena: “Now you’re just messing with me…”

Kaito: “No, really! My Goddess, Ruina, gave me it in the last loop.”

Avariena: “Really? What the fuck…”

Kaito: “I guess that she remembers each loop?”

Avariena: “If so, why can’t she just help us with it?”

Kaito: “I have no idea. See you at school, my nightmare hellscape girlfriend!”

Avariena: “See ya there, though, I don’t recall us dating.”

Kaito: “We dated in many loops.”

Avariena: “Cool.”

Once again, at school, and I just straight to Yuna’s office as well. I feel like a speedrunner, or something. Except, I’m not speedrunning a game, but a nightmare.

Kaito: “So, what fresh hell do you think that we’ll experience today?” Kaito asked with a cheeky tone.

Avariena: “Nothing fun, I assume.” I say with a sigh.

We then both walked right into Yuna’s office. And then I took her handgun out of her filing cabinet… Nope! Instead, what awaited us in her office, was the women herself. Principle Yuna…

8