007. Deoh
46 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I A V A  I 

P O V: Deoh 

I was lying on the ground. looking up at the sky, I don't know when but at some point the world had turned black, However I did not panic after all this is not my first time being summoned to this place.

I slowly stood up.

"Man getting her to forgive me is gona be a lot of pain isnt it?"

"You brought it upon yourself Dear..." Turning my head back I saw the most beautiful woman any man could ever see, if you tried to describe her, Well you might find your self lacking in finding words to describe... But I'll just tell you how she looks, Her face as I said is extreamly attractive she has long pink hair goin down till her back, also wearing a attractive suit, her chest and but which I try not to look but I have to say they are pretty stacked.

"I wonder if just an apology would be enough..." 

"Do you intend to ignore the warning I have given you? hopefully You won't stay that way for ever."

"You said there said That theres a monster but all I saw was a little girl whos just so... Fragile... I don't understand how can she become such a monster you described her."

"... Sometimes fate happens in ways you cannot fathom..."

"Will she realy become a monsterin the future?"

"Her fate, is... not decided yet..."

"THEN HOW CAN YOU BE SO-!"

"Her fate is not set in stone yet BUT her future is not pretty." 

" I... Don't get it..." 

She sighed defeatedly.

"In simplest way, fate is something that Will happen, but future is just possibility, and I'm not someone who can see the future but I was briefed by someone Who can."

"You might have just misunderstood-"

In that instant the world changed once more showing a completly difrent place a battlefield... NO it was a slaughter house, and above them was a young silver haired girl, i couldnt see her face from this angel, but it was very simular to the girl I saw minutes ago. 

"This is one of the better ones..."

"Is every possiblities... this messed up?"  

She looked down at me as my body was still small she was obviously deciding wether she should or should not to answer me.

"Tell me honestly, Please." after seeing my resilance she gave up.

"NO."

"Then-"

"But it is 1 in 100 that she might not become like that, and 1 in 6 in which she would not die."

"So theres still a chance." 

"Yes but a very slim one."

"Then I will save her from that fate." 

".... Are you sure? " 

"Yes."  I answered firmly showing no sign of hesitation.

"Even though if you fail the world will most likely meet its end?" 

"I would like to at least try, You said you chose me as a hero so PLEASE have faith in me!"

"Ugh! fine but if I get the idea that she is becoming a monster you will end her GOT IT ?" 

"THANK YOU!" I was happy since this meant that she would trust my ability or at least thats what I thought it meant.

"By the way why did she suddenly cry?" If  I wanted to help her I needed a good relation with her, so I needed to find out why she was mad at me.

"Most likely because you said "your not her sister or anything." "

"Huh?"

"She is Asper's younger SISTER." oh shit I might have fucked up more than I thought I could.

I A V A I  

I was huging my knees while staring at the pond near the vilage it, was beutiful clean and small compared to the size of our vilage.

There weren't many creatures in the pond so they would mostly be alone. 

After a little while I heard the footsteps of someone getting close, from the way there walking...

Upon realizing who it was I made sure that there was no trace of tears by wiping my face with my hand. 

"How do you always know its me?" it was my sister who came and sat beside me she wasn't facing me but she also looked at the small pond. 

But I am once again amazed at my sister's ability to read me like an open book.

"I don't know what that idiot said to you But, I Kicked hiss ass For you, if you don't want to talk about it you don't have to BUT know that I will always be there for you." 

"... Are we really related? I mean... we don't look  alike at all..."

"Does it matter?" 

"What do you mean?" I looked up at her and she looked back at me with Her smile that was briming with life.

"What I mean is even if were not related by blood I will always love you." 

when I thought about it she was right, Then a stupid idea came to my mind.

"Now that I think about it, it wouldn't be that bad..." 

"How come?" 

"N-Nothing."

"Aww come on you can tell  your big sis~"

I hesitated but my sister Presisted.

"I was th-thinking, Then we could M-mary each other." for a moment she was shocked well in this world it is not uncommon thanks to previous summoned heros hell havin multiple wife or husbands are a thing, but that doesn't mean every one will accept such a thing.

"Pff hahaha, alright I wouldn't mind."

And we just sat there for while before returning home.

0