006. Going out
34 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It has been 8 years ever since I have been given a second chance at life. 

My father is a General in the army, and my sister has been training in the art of weapons ever since she was 5  she is 14 now, my father wanted me to learn as well but I would always refuse, he would try to pursue me but I would refuse stronger, it would go on until mom would stop him, and he would let out a sight of defeat. 

My sister as well would always excitedly ask me to join her hell she sometimes would say she would teach me herself.

"I know daddy's training can look scary but don't worry I can teach you how to fight as well!"

Then I would have to decline weakly and in shame. 

Then there was my relationship with the kids of the village, which was never good,  I would always try my best to keep my social distance from them, not because I hated them, but because I was afraid of not being accepted.

And it might have resulted in me seeming weak, But I just could not help but succumb to the fear.

I would always follow my older sister like a good little sister. 

My sister was known and acknowledged for her sport and spearmanship. 

She was almost unbeatable for other children around her age and for even some from above.

It would honestly fill me with pride watching her best others. 

One of the days when we were playing soccer our ball got punctured accidentally, so we needed another one.

And so my sister volunteered to go bring one.

I wanted to follow her but she was fast, very fast to the point where I lost sight of her really quickly and I was left with no choice but to stay back with the other children. 

The children themselves were not bad but it was just the fear of not being accepted by others that kept me from getting close to them. 

So I did the best thing I could think of, That being to choose a corner and try my best not to stand out.

Soon I found a tree and decided to sit beside it.

I don't know which part of the very complex plan of not standing out I failed at since I had to watch one of the kids around my sister's age approach me, I easily identified him from his blond hair, after all, there is no other kid with that hair.

His name is Deoh he always challenges my sister to spar and asks her advice to improve himself to the point where I am starting to suspect he has a crush on my sister.

As he was closing the distance between us, I became sure that his destination was me, why though? could it be he wanted to ask me about my sister's preference? does he want to ask if she has a boyfriend? or could it be that he was mad from getting beaten by a girl and since he can't beat her he is going to take it out on me? 

I mean sure he doesn't look mad when he got beaten but you can never know what people are thinking. 

"Arcen right?"

I noded weakly, still not knowing why he had aproached me. 

" Asper is quite amazing isn't she? " 

eh ? I swear I could hear old gears moving within my head, as I tried to procces what in the hell was going on.

And with a final cling sound I understood his words stars formed in my eye as I looked at him as if a mad cultist has found a new potential cult member. 

Maybe I should make it for my sis, I'll hold on to this thought for later but right now theres a potential beliver can't freak him out.

"She is isn't SHE?"  the sudden change in my mood shocked Deoh, to him I was probebly like a completly difrent person.

"uh yea thats just what I said." He was clearly tryin to not show his shock from this turn of event apear on his face.

"No matter how much I try it just feels like I can't match her fighting skills, but I wont give up just because of that." He said with a serious tone. 
"Hmm...." I had a bad feeling....

"What is it?" he asked seeing that I was zooming on him a little too much.

"You.... you don't happen to have a crush on her do you?" 

"W-What?  No way!" he was a little flustred.

"Hmm... thats good." I was satisfied with his answer so I noded in satiscation upon hearing it.  

"B-Besides even if I did-"I sudenly turned my head towards him, if looking could harm people my eyes would pierce his head right now."- I don't think you had the right to meddle in her love affair."

"Yes I do." I simply replied.

"No-"

"YEs I DO!" I was starting to raise my Voice.

"Don't be childish..."

"But I am a child."

"yea sorry."

"Apology accepted!" I said with a hint of triumph. 

"But that still does not give you the right."

"Why not?"

"Because your her friend it's not like your her sister or anything But even then- Eh? why are you crying?"

H-He says She's not m-my sister? How cruel can one be? 

I was so emotionally hurt that I ran away with out even loocking back. 

While I ran away someone was having a truamatic time....

"Shit- what did I say? damn it! I don't know what will Asper do to me..."

"you don't need to try so hard to imagine it." 

"Asper! listen its not wha-" As Deoh Turned around he saw a circular object close distance in a blink of an eye....

0