005. years pass
36 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I have finally found a mirror it is time to see how I look, I feel excited and I'm afraid at the same time.

I took a deep breath and stepped in front of the mirror to see how I looked.

In the mirror, I saw a cute little child with Short silver hair that had hints of gold along a pair of Golden eyes.

I almost made a sigh of relief before stopping and questioning myself why it was important that I how looked liked. but I had no answer to that.

I looked back at the mirror, was this how I looked like in the past life? or am I somehow glad that I'm not like my past self? or was it merely because I looked adorable? 

Now onto the part where I tried my hardest to ignore, I really REALLY did but I can not ignore the mess of a room that I'm sitting in. 

All that crosses my mind as of now is. DAM She likes it rough.

I could not stand in the room any longer so I awkwardly moved out of the room and pretended to have not seen anything in that room.

I A V A I 

Years passed by and I learned more and more about the world around me, I have learned of the existence of magic and other races besides humans and demons, like elf beast-kins and even dwarfs. 

I have now reached the age of five I had slowly gained knowledge of my father's language but one day suddenly I found myself being able to understand every single word of his.

Another question filling my mind was why did I not have any name. but then I met the other kids around my age in the village they also did not have any name and they were called either as their older siblings smaller brother/sister or if they were the first child of their father/bother's child. 

But today I had received the answer in my mind as I was woken up by Mother's gentle touch in the dead of the night. I was a little startled I'm not going to lie.

"M-Mom? What is going on?" she only smiled and took me by my hand and led me outside of the house where father and sister were sitting around a fire.

She led me to them and sat me beside her. 

"Everyone in this world receives their name on their 5th birthday that's why the 5th birthday is one of the most important birthdays of everyone's life." 

So is there going to be a special ceremony or something to decide my name? 

I was expecting something spectacular, I don't know something related to magic.

"you were born at midnight and the time of the month where the silver moon is fully displayed to us..." 

Oh yes, people believe that there are three moons in this world and each represents a god, one is our usual silver moon, the other blood moon and the last one is the "Sun Eating Moon" or eclipse in my old world. 

"And your hair is very close to the color of the moon, so we decided to name you Arcen." 

.... seriously? I think Arcen meant an act of setting a house on fire in my old world but here it means like the silver moon.  so now I have to live knowing this.

My gentle smile my mother made my thoughts quickly fade away as I instead chose another train of thought.

This is another world until now I did not have any grand birthdays, especially in the dead of the night. so I was wondering what kind of surprise will I have? 

I looked at my mother with stars shining in my eye. 

"..." *stare~* 

"Well time to go to bed now." 

"EH?" why? you just woke me up. 

"haha even if it's your birthday it doesn't mean you can stay up all night." 

you leave me no choice Mother I now have to use the skill that I did not want to use.

I puffed one of my cheeks and turned my head around with a cute "HMPH!"

from the looks of my father and my sister, it seemed like it captivated them with their "aww" sounds. but they hardly see me since they are always training. 

But it seems like my mother is not that impressed. 

"hmmm. you did it better last time, but still seven out of ten." 

What? I don't do this that often only that time where I wanted candy or I didn't want to take a bath or The time I want a new toy Or...

Ok, maybe I've been misusing my powers A little bit, but still. seven out of ten? come on! I poured my heart into this!

"Alright, Alright maybe we can stay a little longer." 
I made a childish happy noise.

It did not take five minutes before I passed out.

0