003 . Demons
64 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" Demons are creatures born from pure mana on natural birth they are one of the weakest races however what makes the demons terrifying to others is the fact that they have almost infinite growth, like let's say it takes ten years for a demon to become a proper soldier but buy killing small creatures and absorbing their mana they can reach that state much faster, thus it made other races fear them wanting to exterminate them, and their fear was the cause of the thousands year war." mother tried to explain with a straight face as much as she could to her children.  

Silence ruled over the atmosphere until my sister spoke up almost as if she was protesting her words.

"Albe Moma za zen! moma vi khai amu!" she said inching close to her mother. 

 Seeing this Mother had a warm smile and kissed her on the forehead. 

"listen Aspher dear, it is true that I'm not evil well no one at birth is evil but the world we grew up in made us be evil, but it doesn't mean that there are no bad demons like there are bad humans." as she explained she hugged me and my sister who I assume is name 'Aspher' strange name wonder what that means. 

"oh my We almost forgot to feed our little family member," she said as she took me from Aspher and showed me one of her pair of mountains, why was she? NO! Realizing the embracing moment to come I tried to protest and didn't receive my food.

"Come on little girl you need to eat your food properly if you want to be as beautiful as your mommy!" Mother tried to pursue me but she failed. 

 I wanna be ugly! beauty is too much of a hassle! no matter what I will not drink from your breast I might be an infant now but my pride as a grown woman doesn't allow me to do such a thing even if it means I DIE!

"that's it, good girl." Mother patted my head as I drank her milk"Gnn! Don't be so forceful." I was squishing as hard as I could as if I was trying to suck her dry. 

-What? Where did my pride go? what's that? whatever it is I'm sure it's not as tasty as mom's milk, besides there's no proof that I WAS a grown-up person, is there?-

 And I have given in to the dark side faster than I thought I ever would.

 And soon after filling my stomach which wasn't much my consciousness faded once more as I went into dreamland.

l     AVA     l 

 I opened my eyes to a familiar wooden ceiling as I brought my hands up. 

-Yep it wasn't a dream- I sighed as I watched my tiny cute yet useless hands. 

 .... 

-So~~ what am I supposed to do now?- quickly I became bored and I slowly felt my first pee session closing in I can't change out of the dipper myself and I couldn't get out of the crib even if I could I wouldn't be able to go to the toilet heck I didn't know if in this world they had one, so I made a logical choice that an infant would make, and cried at the top of my lounge.

-Heed my call, my servant!- as soon as screamed like the little kid that I am, I heard hurried footsteps almost as if running and I saw my mother coming to my rescue.

"What is it dear had a bad dream? or are you hungry?" she came and took me in her hand.

-Damn it woman I'm trying to hold back peeing in my diaper so save me from that embracing outcome already!- 

 But against what I desired she shacked me trying to presumably calm me down.

-Shit if this goes on I can't hold much longer- 

Then she smelled it...

*sniff* *sniff*  

"ah, my little girl made a mess of herself." 

DON'T SAY IT LIKE THAT! I've been tryin' to tell you to take me to the toilet, but you failed the one job you had congrats! 

I A V A I 

After bearing the embracement of having someone witness me shit myself and having someone see me naked even if it was my mother I was staring at the ceiling of my room, while my mother was busy cleaning the room. 

After a little while when she was done she turned to me and talked to me with a bright smile. 

"So do you want to go out and see what your father and big sis are doing? " 

well, it's none of my business but it's better than doing nothing.

She took my silence as a sign of agreement, so she took me with her out of the room, from here I could see that our house had 4 rooms and a big living room. there wasn't much furniture in the house but it seemed nice and peaceful.

Mom slowly opened the house door and a strong sudden ray of light invaded the house forcing me to shut my eyes.

when my eyes finally adjusted to the sudden light I slowly opened my eyes to see my bigger sister swing a spear, with a face I could only describe as enjoyed, she was sweating a lot but she was still enjoying herself even though most of her swings were a child play but I could see father giving her tips and telling her to fix the mistakes, and she tried to fix it as much as she could. 

I don't know how long I sat there quietly looking at my sister's train it was... mesmerising to me.

1