83
56 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter Eighty Three

ONE YEAR LATER

 

Osiris stared at his father’s face as Kekoa fucked him before his next fight. The dragon loved to wear the faces he thought would get the best reaction out of him. His favorite is the Queen’s.

Fucking bastard.

It’s been an entire year and Osiris hasn’t found a way of escaping. Dragons have complete control over mana. They can use their entire bodies to gather it. And apparently his mother was one.

Means jack shit.

He was still very human and his blood was useless unless his mother gave him her own blood. But she’s dead. So here he was getting raped, again, by his uncle.

Osiris looked at the roof.

Today will be quick since he has a fight to do. Dragons collect the slaves of the countries and host major fighting tournaments for their people. Axel told this psycho he had pink hair and he came for him.

Apparently he collects pink haired beings.

He’s the son of the fucking Queen here, but he has yet to see his nana’s face since he arrived. His mother must have had one hell of a life with this family. If her own brother is like this, he can’t even imagine her mother. He was starting to shake his hips.

Osiris doesn’t get hard anymore, he used to at the beginning, but now his limp noodle just floats in the wind. Incest probably isn’t helping.

“Fuck, Kina, you feel so good.”

Yup, a freak.

Osiris glanced at the many pictures of his mother in this fucked up bedroom. His uncle finally came. He made the stupidest faces.

“Do I win or lose today.”

He pulled out and zipped up his pants.

“Win. I have money on this one.”

“Okay.”

Osiris started to fix his clothes and wipe himself down.

“But first-”

Kekoa shoved two hands through Osiris’s hearts, killing him. Osiris slept in the void for three seconds before he was brought back.

He smiled as Osiris resurfaced.

“Just a reminder.”

Osiris started to take off the ruined shirt and change as he slowly got up off the ground. His uncle has killed and brought him back so many times that Osiris is best buds with the void.

He really likes to snuff me.

Whatever beef he had with his mother has fallen onto him.

“Hurry up, it starts in five minutes.”

“Okay.”

Osiris turned his back to him and changed.

“It’s a sphinx this time.”

Osiris is apparently a fan favorite here, so he gets the tougher catches. They like his boom booms.

“How fast.”

“Ten minutes.”

Today will mark his thousandth fight. It was a big deal for many of his fans. Apparently he is one of the few to have made it this far.

Maybe I’ll get something sweet today.

The fans sometimes threw him things, mostly dead things, but still things. He eats every last one, and they always cheer him on.

“Use a sword today.”

“Okay.”

Kekoa smiled at him and groped him.

“If only Kina had a girl. We would have made wonderful babies together.”

“I’m sure we would have.”

He kissed his cheek and pushed him to the door.

“Don’t get hurt today, you have some fans to meet afterwards. They’re paying double.”

“Not even a scratch?”

“Not even a scratch.”

“Okay, uncle.”

His face twisted in pleasure.

He looked like a manlier version of himself with short hair and a fucking rat tail that was three feet long. He had red hair, silver eyes, and a slimmer body type than his own. He was ugly.

 

Osiris stood on the field looking at the crowd.

He spotted a few loyal fans at the bottom waving to him. He waved back. Dragons reminded him of people from LA. Osiris gave them a big smile.

If he didn’t, his uncle would kill him for the next week straight. He always had bad hallucinations when that happened. The last one was of Seth.

He thanked the heavens his uncle never tried fucking him with Seth’s face, and if he did now, he was prepared for it.

Osiris looked above the arena and into the swirling vortex that makes up the dragon city. Though the dragons owned a lot of land on both continents, they stayed in the crack between the two.

The original dragon created a never ending vortex to the bottom of the ocean, and the dragons built a city completely filling the vortex in a stacked, colossal town. There were layers upon layers of houses, stores, and shops all the way up to the top of the ocean.

Because of the crack in the continent the inbetween is filled with Eldritch waters. Osiris spotted some waiting happily for their meal. They like to loiter and catch the dead bodies thrown to them as scraps. There were quite a few today, from what he can see.

He always fed them well.

One was even sitting and waiting with its mouth open.

“How cute.”

The arena was finally set and the announcer-

Osiris felt the bands his uncle placed on him when he first arrived click. He looked down and watched them fall and thump to the ground. He blew their cap.

The arena went silent.

Osiris flashed across the yard and went straight into the mouth of that Eldritch. He’ll take his chances with them, over this, thank you.

Horus and Masika stood behind their father as he was finishing up some work with the locals. He no longer smiles, nor talks more than he has to.

It was-

A flash of orange.

 

“I-I-I did it! I surviv-”

 

Osiris Von Lux passed out in front of their father’s desk. He looked-

“Lock him up.”

Masika flinched and looked at her dad. His eyes were cold. She knows he’s been missing, and she knows he’s heartbroken but-

One look at Osiris and she just knew something was wrong. He was shirtless and littered in scars.

All were fatally place.

“D-Dad wait-”

He glared at her and she shut her mouth.

She put her hands behind her back as they started to tremble. Horus looked just as confused as she felt.

Masika watched her fathers men roughly grab and start to drag his body away.

She was scared.

Why is he doing this?! He NEVER treated their mom like THIS-

Masika watched her father look away and back to his papers as if nothing was wrong.

Everything was wrong.

“Leave me.”

Masika and Horus ran.

Masika didn’t bother to wait for her brother and went straight to the Doc. She had to stop her father before he made the worst mistake of his life.

She knows that Osiris deserved whatever he went through, but her father doesn’t. If she leaves dad like this he’ll become like their grandfather.

Doc has warned them time and time again that if a mate makes a mistake it is possible they will hurt them. Hurting someone isn't always physical.

Her father has told them horror stories of their grandfather when he would lock his mother up for years until she paid for her mistakes. He used to tell them that he would kill himself if he ever did something like that.

And now he’s doing it.

She’s always looking out for her dad and brother. She promised she would stop them, and they promised they would stop her if she did the same.

She was glad her father taught them well. If not, she would have missed every single sign to her own anger.

Osiris opened his eyes.

He was in prison again. His lip wobbled and he threw a hand over his eyes.

So I didn’t make it out.

He’s been trying so hard-

“Where have you been.”

Osiris flinched.

Not Seth, please, PLEASE ANYTHING-

He calmed his hearts and turned his head to the side.

 

Seth was so angry.

An entire year has passed. The only thing keeping him human was the fact that he was still alive. But he’s not even going to answer him?!

 

Osiris stared at the wall as Kekoa walked up and glared down at him.

So he’s doing the whole body this time.

Se-Kekoa shoved him violently on his stomach and started to finger him roughly.

Lube today?

That was unusual, but Osiris was just glad he wasn’t angry he tried to escape again. He let the dragon do what he wanted.

 

He could smell another man on him.

Seth angrily got to work trying to fix that.

He went off and fucked someone, then came running back when it didn’t work out?!

Seth felt like it was enough and entered him.

He pumped a few times before flipping him over to yell and demand why he left him-

 

Uncle startled and pulled back, almost like he was burned. Osiris glanced at him.

 

Seth felt his world closing in. The edges of his vision started to go black. He looked down. There was blood. He jumped back and staggered.

Osiris laid with lifeless eyes, like a corpse. He was limp. Between his legs and all over Seth’s robe was blood.

What did I just-

 

Snap.

 

“I’m revoking your rights as a mate, starting now.”

Seth was roped and thrown roughly against the metal bars, concaving them out.

 

Dain frowned as he looked down at the boy.

Masika came screaming for him outside their cabin before she pounded on their door. His poor wife almost had a stroke. She was still very pregnant. Children of elven descent always take a few years to grow, and she was almost ready to pop.

Dain’s mouth pinched further.

Osiris looked at him with empty eyes.

Gently Dain wrapped him up and collected him in a small levitating ball. He didn’t fight nor make a sound, just a shell of a person waiting for something to happen next.

This isn’t good.

He looked at Seth who was in the middle of a panic attack.

Dain turned back to the boy and started to leave. They were at the door when he left Seth with harsh words.

“You turned out just like your father.”

Osiris thought it was just another hallucination.

Maybe uncle is killing me and I’m just..

He felt his eyes water.

It’s about Seth again.

In the last one, Seth found him and watched his uncle while he recorded it. He would play the scenes back and call him disgusting, a faggot, and every name he never wanted to hear him speak.

“Can you please just do it already?” He sobbed. “I’m sorry for running again.”

Kekoa didn’t respond.

“I promise I won’t do it again, so please, I can’t keep dying like this, I-I can’t fight when you do this.” He was begging. “I can’t fight, you need money right? I-I mean I’ll call you brother if you just stop!

Kekoa’s steps faltered but he kept walking.

“You can even call me by my mom’s name, like you like-

“I think that’s enough, Osiris.”

He flinched.

Kekoa only called him Osiris when he’s in trouble.

 

Dain made it worse.

He tried to think as they approached his home.

I’m just glad my wife is so understanding.

Dain’s office is his home, but he does house calls whenever the Nox’s need him.

“You’re safe now, Osiris.”

He only sobbed harder.

“Stop lying. You always do this. Always!”

Dain was going to try again when both of their eyes fell on his pregnant, panting wife. Osiris startled.

 

“What?”

I’ve never seen her before.

He looked around before looking at Dain.

 

“This is my wife Aella, she’s pregnant so please be mindful.”

Osiris blinked before his eyes filled with life.

“Am I really free?”

He sounded small.

Dain looked at his wife who was already crying with him. He sighed and went and lifted his wife and carried them both inside.

It was going to be a long night.

 

Horus found his dad standing on the cliff looking like he was going to jump.

“Dad?”

He didn’t budge.

“Dad Masika stopped you before-”

“Leave.”

“You can’t just leave like this.” Horus wanted to pull out his hair. “What, you fucked up and your not even going to apologize?

He just needed his father away from that ledge.

His dad flinched.

More.

“Do you think dying is going to make him understand? What if he thinks it’s his fault? What if he kills himself because of you-

“Enough.”

His dad turned to look at him.

His face was washed in agony.

 

Osiris was taken to a room to be examined.

“Do you want my wife here?”

“Yes.”

She was the only thing that was keeping him stable.

With her he knew this was real. Kekoa could only mimic people he has seen before.

 

Aella was glad she was able to help this time.

Sometimes she wants to help but Dain won’t let her. He’s become strict ever since she got pregnant. She used to be his, what did he call it.. therapy dog.

She was a wolf, but she got the point.

“You have a lot of new scarring.”

Dain always keeps things casual, it usually helps when the days are bad.

“My uncle liked to kill me and bring me back a few times a day.”

Dain’s lips pursed.

“Did your family find you?”

“Mom’s side.”

“D-Do you want some tea? Or a muffin? I made some.”

 

Dain gave him a hard look so Osiris nodded.

Her tail swung happily and her ears perked. She left in a little wobble hurry. She’s at least an A Class.

“..”

“So it was incestal.”

Osiris looked at the elf.

“Very.”

Dain wasn’t a stupid doctor. He can tell what has happened to him. Osiris can see it in the way he looks at his wounds and body.

“Was he the one that took you?”

“Yes.”

Dain went back to cleaning and checking his wounds.

Osiris let his shoulders relax when the lady returned.

“I warmed it, if that’s okay?”

“Thank you.”

He took them gently from her hands.

Dain started to remove the covers around his crotch. He looked at Aella and she waved at him.

She looks okay.

 

It was very bloody.

Aella cringed a bit. It smelled like blood, seman, and a bit of an infection.

“How many times a day. “

“Depends. At the very least ten.”

Dain sighed before his hand started to glow green. He was more of a herb doctor than a healer, but he can cast healing magic, he just didn’t like to.

“It seems your wounds were never allowed to heal fully. There’s an infection, I’ll clear it in five minutes.”

 

Osiris just watched him put a glowing octopus looking thing on his hand and cup him. Osiris watched the mana get to work doing repairs like a man wielding metal.

“..”

“What did Seth do to you.”

Osiris looked at him then back at his hand.

“Nothing much. Just fingers and dick. He did use lube.”

“For how long.”

“Ten seconds?”

Dain looked a bit relieved. Osiris raised a brow.

“Do you want to see hi-”

“No.”

Osiris looked away.

“Okay.”

Dain left it at that.

 

Aella smelled longing from the boy.

He did want to see Seth, but probably not like this.

Sometimes you need to lick your wounds alone.

Aella ushered him to drink.

He gulped it down in two sips.

She put a bit of sleep aid and lavender in there for him. It was all natural and no mana required!

“Can I have more?”

She gripped the cup and went to make more.

I’ll add some chamomile this time too.

 

“Did you want me to help you leave?”

“No.”

He didn’t want to leave, he just..

The way he looked at me.. it was like he was disgusted by my smell.. and my body.. I need a bath and-

“I just need a few days.”

“You’re free to stay as long as you want, as long as my wife agrees.”

“Okay.”

“The bath is through there, and downstairs is the kitchen. If you need anything press this.”

He tossed him a small little acorn.

“..”

“Crush it and I’ll come.”

Aella came and handed him some more food before they both let him be. Osiris looked at the food and drink as tears started to fall.

I shouldn’t have taken that picture.

Osiris hissed and rubbed his eyes.

Dragons.

“I’ll kill them-”

Someone thumped against the floor.

“..”

“Right, pregnant wife.”

Osiris cringed but got up to shower. On the counter Dain left him meds and something to help him sleep.

Osiris turned on the water.

There were lots of soaps and creams. He smelled one.

It’s like something you can find in the soap isle, it even smells like that one brand.

He opted for a shower over a bath.

He made sure to scrub himself raw, inside and out, before he got out. He was bleeding a bit, but he was sure he got rid of Kekoa smell.

Now he has another issues to solve.

He looked down.

He’s ganna be mad about this.

How was he supposed to fuck him if his dick doesn’t work. Osiris held his head. How was he even going to let Seth fuck him? If that man-

He heard yelling.

Quietly he walked to the window.

It was night.

Seth stood with his head hanging as Dain continued to yell at him. Osiris went back to the bed and crawled under it. He still wasn’t ready to face him yet.

I need to heal and wash again, so he won’t leave-

Something loud went off and Osiris just curled into a tighter ball. A minute later there was a knock.

 

“Osiris? It’s me, Aella, can I come in?”

“Sure.”

She walked in and he was.. under the bed. His feet stuck out as his mana tried to eat the wood.

“I wanted to ask before Dain locks Seth in his room, are you sure you don’t want to see him?”

“Yes.”

“Okay, breakfast is at seven.”

“Okay.”

She closed the door and went back to her husband.

She shook her head.

“That’s that.”

Dain left with Seth and locked him in his room. He made sure to keep the man hog tied and something in his mouth to keep his suicidal ideations at bay.

Whatever Osiris is feeling is making him go feral with grief. Dain carried his wife to bed.

“He needed a wake up call.”

“Why didn’t you tell him he stopped himself?”

“Because he deserves this. He would have continued if Osiris wasn’t bleeding.”

“Are you su-”

“Yes.”

Aella sighed.

“Osiris smelled like blood when I checked on him.”

“…”

Dain laid her down and kissed her head.

“I’ll be back.”

 

Dain stepped into the room and smelled blood.

Osiris was under the bed, but he could see a trail of blood starting to pool. He lifted the bed.

Passed out, sleeping like an angel, was Osiris who scrubbed his skin off.

Dain had to create a bubble of mana around him and start to heal him before it scared.

That’s why Seth was fighting me so hard.

“You two, I swear.”

Seth must have said something to him.

“…”

He must have smelled another man on him when he tried to rape him. Dain pinched his nose. Only elves, demons, and dragons have mana reserves to do this to him. He would guess angels, but they aren’t one for keeping their enemies alive.

He finished healing him and placed the bed back over his body.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

“Tomorrow is another day.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

ANOUNCEMENT:

Any tier gets you the full story on my patreon, all the posts are there to read. I fixed how I did it, I am learning. Thanks for reading! 90 Chapters total.

1