84
44 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter Eighty Four

L O V E A N D H A T E

PART ONE

 

It took three days, but finally Osiris was ready to face Seth. He still had a lot of new quirks but he.. wants to see him.

He was the reason he stayed alive, after all.

I just hope he isn’t disappointed.

Osiris hasn’t grown softer this last year, but harder. His skin feels like sandpaper, and Kekoa tried to get him like his mother, which, apparently she was a bodybuilder or something. Her regime was worse than anything he’s ever done, and that says a lot.

Dragons have different tastes, I guess..

Osiris sat and waited for Dain to talk to him first. They agreed an empty living room in the Castle would be a good place to meet.

The space was nice and open, and he carried that acorn with him to remind him that this is real.

The door opened.

 

Seth was bombarded with twenty emotions at once.

His soul ached. He was back.

“Hi.” Osiris smiled fakely at him. “Long time no see.”

Seth kept silent and walked to him. He wouldn’t meet his eyes.

“Can I hold you?”

Osiris’s faced twisted and he hunched into himself.

 

Osiris has lived through all kinds of trauma, but sexual assault was looking to be a monster all on its own.

He felt like he was covered in filth.

The idea of Seth touching him made his skin crawl.

Seth’s jaw tightened as he took a seat in front of him.

He looks tired.

Osiris looked at him and he looked healthy.

I’m glad.

He was worried he would have regressed because of him. He just, for once, wanted this to work out.

If Seth’s leaves me-

His scent began to fill the room. Osiris looked up. He moved his hair from his neck and offered up his palms. He could see oil dripping from his wrists like blood.

It was clear.

“I don’t know what else to do, so-”

Osiris tackled him.

So he’s real.

Kekoa can mimic a lot of things, but taste and smell are not one of them. Seth's arms locked around him and he started to shake. The sound of bones breaking and shifting filled the air.

“I missed you.”

“I missed you too.”

“I’m sorry for hurting you.”

“I’m sorry I smelled-”

“I was an idiot.”

“You were.”

“I thought you left me.”

“I didn’t.”

“I thought you cheated.”

“I didn’t mean to.”

Seth grabbed his chin, forcing him to meet his eyes.

It hurt. Please don’t look at me-

 

“You didn’t. Dain told me everything.”

Osiris tried to hide his face.

“I love you.”

“Don’t lie.”

“I’m not.”

Why did I ever lie to him, fuck. I love wordplay, but right now that’s coming to kick me in the ass.

At the time it made his feel amazing, but right now, it isn’t all that fun.

“What do you want me to do.”

“Don’t leave me.”

Seth pushed him into his neck and turned Osiris into the couch so he could crowd him. They laid on their sides.

“I'm not going to.”

“You will when you learn what I had to do.”

“Tell me.”

“No.”

“Then how will you know I won’t leave.”

He could smell blood. Osiris bit his lip.

“He was my uncle.”

“Which side.”

“Mom.”

Seth pinched his brows.

“Have you ever met them before?”

“No.”

“What else.”

Osiris only believes in actions. Until he can prove he will stay, despite what he says, Osiris will not believe him. Seth could feel himself fill with rage.

He was going to kill them.

Seth calmed when he felt Osiris tense.

But right now isn’t the time.

“He liked head more than anal.”

“Did you ever try to bite it off?”

A laugh was pulled from him.

“Ten times.”

“Good.”

Seth kissed his head.

Osiris glared with angry tears.

“I can’t get hard anymore.”

“That’s fine, sex isn’t all that important.”

“But it is to me.”

“I’ll do whatever you want.”

“Even if we don’t have sex?”

There it was. Seth has been looking for the real worry.

“I can go without.”

“Your ruts..”

“I can stay in a room. I’ve done it before.”

“But you said you won’t leave me.

“We can just lay together then.”

“You’re not going to force it again, are you?”

Seth will hate himself for the rest of his life for that.

“No.”

Seth’s heart ached when he didn’t believe him.

“When is your next one?”

“In three days.”

“..”

“What do you want me to do?”

“I don’t want you to leave again.”

“Okay.”

“I had to pretend to be my mother.”

“Why.”

“Incest?”

“Right.”

“Do I smell?”

“No.”

He didn’t. Dain told him he scrubbed himself raw and added scented soap after. He would have completely scarred his body because of something he did.

“Are you sure?”

“Yes. Do you want me to add my scent?”

“Yes.”

Seth got to work.

“What would you like to do today?”

“Sleep.”

“Here?”

He hesitated.

“Our room?”

He looked away.

“I already moved Anat’s things into a room my children chose. I was going to surprise you before…..”

“I need new clothes.”

“I had some made, but we can get more.”

“I really tried to come back fast.”

“I believe you.”

“Can we go now?”

“Yes, but I need to ask Dain.”

“Why?”

Seth blushed a bit.

“I have my rights as a mate revoked at the moment.”

“Oh.”

His tone was louder.

“Carry or walk?”

“..”

Seth lifted him and walked to the door.

Dain looked suspicious of him, but let them go.

“I will check on him in a few hours.”

“Okay.”

 

Like he promised, they slept.

Osiris sighed as he stepped into the bathroom alone. Two more days. He was going to stay with him even if he forces him again. He needed to get used to it anyways. His uncle was small..

He looked at himself in the mirror.

Now I get how the kids felt.

He had a lot of work to do with them after the war. All their repressions returned and kicked their asses for a bit. And Morph was another mess he handled.

I hope he’s gentle.

.
.

Seth nearly overdosed himself with his medication before he came out of that bathroom. He was so worried he would hurt him that he debated separating, despite Osiris’s insecurities.

Dain was on standby just in case.

When he entered he automatically shifted and crawled into bed. Osiris was sleeping. His dad must have not really loved his mom because Seth had no issues resisting himself. He had an occasional urge, but the wariness in his eyes kept him somber.

 

For the next seven days they slept, ate, and bathed together. Even if Seth got hard he never tried to do anything about it. He let it fall on its own.

There were a few days it stayed as hard as stone, but Seth just let it be. Osiris rubbed his chest as Seth watched his hair again.

He kept his promise.

That meant the world to him at the moment. His uncle was so full of lies that he can’t even tell if Seth is lying or not anymore.

I can learn again.

 

By day seven Seth was already back to normal and carrying him everywhere. Sometimes he held him, other times Osiris hung off of him.

It was nice.

“Do you want to come to work with me?”

“No.”

“Are you sure you want to be alone?”

“Yes.”

“When you want me, all you need to do is think it.”

He tried it with the idea of a kiss behind it, and Seth walked up and kissed his eye.

“..”

“..okay.”

Seth went back to fixing his robe.

“What if you’re busy?”

“I will still come.”

“..”

“..okay.”

.
.

.

It was a very short amount of time at first, but his dad was slowly returning to his duties.

“The ambassador comes tomorrow.”

Some days he stays for a minute, others a few hours. You can always tell when Osiris is having a bad day. His dad isn’t good at hiding his faces anymore.

“Osiris will be roaming, so keep them away from each other.”

“I will try.”

“Good, you may leave.”

So he’s getting better.

.
.

.

Osiris felt like today was going to be a good day.

Everyone was in the main section of the castle, for something, so he had a lot of rooms to explore today.

I also need to send a letter to the kids. It’s been long enough. I miss them too.

He opened the door.

It looked like a chapel area. Osiris stepped in and to his right an entire wall of stained glass reflected nice little pools of light against the floor.

Kind of reminds me of that one room.

There were no painted creatures waiting for him this time. Osiris walked in and closed the door. To the back another set of doors sat, and he guesses, it led to the hall or another room. He was three steps in when a flash of red caught him off guard.

 

“Aren’t you my Uncle’s warrior?! What are you doing here?”

 

Osiris attacked before he could even think.

She easily parried and started to push and pull him like a stretchy toy.

 

“This is crazy! Do you know how mad he was when he thought you killed yourself?! He’s going to be so happy when-”

 

The slave suddenly got hostile with her.

He was always so obedient though…

She didn’t know how to invoke mana to listen to her all that well ye-

The hit would have killed her.

Her tail moved before she could and it went straight through his chest.

She pulled back in shock as the two Nox children came in with red faces looking worried. She felt something familiar so she came straight here.

They looked at the end of her tail and their faces went white.

 

“What are you doing?!”

“That’s our father’s mate?!!!”

 

Halia looked back at the slave and noticed the scar on his neck.

The Emperor and an elf appeared.

“H-He attacked me and-”

The slave fell back with empty eyes. He was dead.

She was thrown across the room towards the Nox children who caught her before she crashed into a wall.

The children were on her.

 

“Why did you do that?!”

“DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOU'VE JUST DONE?!”

 

She didn’t, but as she looked with wide eyes at the Emperor, she knew she just fucked her grandmother’s entire plan for the Nox’s. The Emperor has already shifted into his god form.

 

Seth fell to his knees beside Osiris.

His chest cavity was missing.

 

Dain grit his teeth as he tried to save this bastard, but the dragon took his vital organs. The best he can do is keep the body alive.

He glanced at Seth.

Once he realizes that Osiris is gone for good he’s going to have to take his wife and the kids and run.

He might be stronger than him, but from this point on Seth will do everything to wipe the dragons from this planet before he dies.

Strong enough or not, he’ll find a way.

Children of Nox, the god, are on equal par with dragons, depending on how angry they get.

He looked at Osiris.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
He was still very dead.

1