Chapter 28: Lost.
374 2 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Anyway, this novel is available to purchase digitally, or physically, on Amazon Here. 

If you would be ever so kind, then you can donate $10 on Patreon to get this novel, in different formats, as well as anything else I have made/will make, here.

Chapter 28: Lost.

*Eleina’s POV*

Surrounding me was sand, sand everywhere! Well, it wasn’t a desert. I was now in a tropical forest. It seems that the woman had sent me to an island of some kind...

Looking at the trees, and the other local fauna, I had a very, very bad feeling…

I think that I was in the middle of the island, so I rushed to the coast. After running for an hour or so, finally, I made it to the coast. And then my heart sunk…

That fucking demon queen bitch! She was clearly from a different dimension, just like me, but how did she even know about this place?

Did you know? The human kingdoms, and the demon kingdoms, they don’t go to war at all. Why? Because in between them, is the isles of death. Guess where I am… One of the fucking isles of death!

Ah, then I should just fly back to my continent, right? I can’t… Like a shitty plot device, these islands are called death, because magic cannot be used on, or near them.

Punching a tree, I was able to put a smile on my face. My strength and speed still remained, so I could probably survive. I say “could” because not being able to use magic, is not the only reason for the ominous name.

These islands have various monsters on them. Like, real monsters. And the worst kind of them. Say you find a spider monster on my continent, if it’s on the bigger side, then it will be as big as a child.

On these islands? As big as a fucking building! I am not joking. One of them could accidentally step on me, and I would die. Though, I would still come back to life.

All of this is to say, that bitch really screwed me over… Fuck… what the hell do I even do now? Wait for a ship to pass by? No. This place existing practically deters fucking everyone from sailing near it.

Even if I manage to get off of this island, the closes continent is the demon’s. Yeah, stupid fantasy bullshit, they look like humans, but are different in some ways.

Such as horns, and stuff, as well as them being waaaay stronger than humans. Going by how that demon queen could smell Iris and Rena on me, I might be safe if I go there.

Then I just have to get a ship back to my continent. Even then, the trip back to Vanetius will still take a while as well… Ah, how would I even convince a ship to take me there?

Yeah, yeah, world round, but, you see, it’s still extremely dangerous to dip to a different continent. Why? Sea monsters! Only the bravest take the ship route that passes by the isle of death. And only the stupid take the other route.

Granted, this is all information that I read in the library, how accurate it is, I have no real idea. Considering Klee, it might be all true… Which sucks for me!

I did mention the trees, which are similar to palm trees, right? But did I mention that they were fucking huge? Ah, anyway, while I was lost in thought, a giant fucking spider landed near me…

Frankly, it probably wanted to land ON me, but missed, because, you know, I fucking dodged it! This spider was huge as fuck! And he clearly detests nature, since it was blue. A huge blue spider, in a mostly brown and grey landscape, what a rebel…

Thinking that all spiders should burn in hell, and in the mortal world, I tried to use fire magic on it. I quickly remembered that this was a no magic zone…

Luckily, I still had my rapier drawn, so I started to fight against it with my rapier, instead of using magic. Not like I could actually use magic against it now… Considering that it was as big as a carriage, I had great difficulty dealing with it.

Not to mention, even with my strength, it took a decent amount of it to even damage the damn thing. Its legs were sharp, and I could not pierce them at all.

The only way to damage it, was the strike its body. Which is easier said than done. Despite being a monster, this spider possessed some intelligence. Like it could tell my intentions, it would block any strike aimed at its body.

Rapiers are for piercing, destroying its legs with my rapier, would not be possible. Dodging another strike for it, I sheathed my rapier, and took out my dagger. When I get back, I am so switching to having a rapier, and a sword on me at all times!

Despite my dagger being small, I was able to deal with its legs. Cutting them off was annoying, and absolutely disgusting. The screams it made when I did, was ear piercingly loud as well. It wasn’t just as simple as slashing their legs either, I had to target its joints to sever a leg.

With five out of its eight legs gone, I got cocky, and went in for the kill with my rapier. As if this fucker was waiting for me to act stupid, it all of a sudden had a burst of speed, and lunged at me. I was able to dodge, but the fucker got my right arm…

Aaaaaaaaa! Losing an arm fucking hurts so damn much! All of the blood… Hey! Spider bitch! That blood is for my wives, not for you or the ground! With my healing magic, I was able to regain my arm in only a minute.

I was lost in the pain, and I didn’t even realize what the spider was doing. It was munching on my arm!? You little bitch! Don’t you know that it is rude to eat during a fight!? No! Don’t just ignore me and continue eating my fucking arm!

With a *crunching* sound, it regenerated its severed legs, as well as healed any of the wounds that I managed to give it. Alright… fuck! I have to make sure that it doesn’t eat any part of me. Otherwise, this stupid fight will never end!

*An hour later.*

The legless large blue spider wiggled on the ground, clearly in pain. Taking my rapier, I pierced its head, finally killing it. That… took a long time to kill…

Did it show up because I punched a tree? Good job, me… Anyway, that thing was huge! What the hell does it even eat? Well, me, it seems…

It didn’t even try to blend into to it’s environment at all. Does that mean it’s the apex predator on this island?

Will I have to deal with other powerful and annoying monsters as well? Please no… wasn’t I given a second life so that I could chill out with my cute wives? This is bullshit!

20