Chapter 30: Island Food!
358 1 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This novel is finished, and you can purchase it both in physical and digital on Amazon, digital on various online retailers here, and also if you donate $10 or to me on Patreon.

Chapter 30: Island Food!

*Eleina’s POV*

Eleina: “I mean you all no harm! I swear!” I exclaim.

This group had around ten people in it. Looking at the frog, it had many wounds. They must have hunted it while I was in its stomach. Anyway, they looked to be elves. All females as well. Come to think of it, in this dimension, all elves were female.

And they were avid lesbians as well. No really. There are no recorded cases of an elf falling for a male of any race. They regard the female body to be holy.

Yes, I know what you’re thinking. They have magic that let’s them copulate with females, even though they don’t have male genitalia.

This world feels very convenient, since that magic is considered general magic, so anyone with mana can use it. Also, due to that, homosexuality is accepted in this world.

As for males, the same magic also works. No, it doesn’t put a baby in a woman's or man’s stomach. It just makes an offspring, mixing their genes together. Like magic bullshit, the baby will just show up with a sparkle.

Little bit of a tangent, but most people don’t bother to get their partner pregnant. Pregnancy is dangerous in this time period, so conception magic is almost always used.

You can use it on other people as well. So even people who don’t have mana can have children. Very convenient, no?

Islander: “What tribe are you from?” She asked with her sword pointed at me.

Eleina: “None. I was teleported here to these islands.” I reply.

Islander: “Truly? I doubt that greatly. Any other continent is too far away. You would need a lot of mana to pull that off.” She said with a raised eyebrow.

Eleina: “I stopped a demon queen from being summoned to this dimension. I think that she used up all of her mana and sent me here.” I explain.

Islander: “A demon queen? And what is your name, and occupation?” She asked.

Eleina: “My name is Eleina Vanetius. Princess of the kingdom of Vanetius.” I reply with a proud tone.

I am not really lying this time, I am known as the princess of that kingdom. And besides, I will end up marrying Iris and Rena anyway.

Islander: “A princess, huh? You must be pretty interesting, to end up in this place.” She said with a laugh.

Eleina: “Yeah… I just really want to go home.” I say with a sigh.

Islander: “Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Aria, it is nice to meet you, princess. You lot, put your weapons away.” She said.

Eleina: “It is a pleasure, now, could I please get some food? I have been starving for a decent while.” I ask with a sad tone.

Aria: “A while, huh? Well, this frog that you got eaten by, is pretty tasty. We’ll give you some.” She said with a giggle.

Eleina: “If it’s a frog, then it should taste like chicken, so I would be really happy to eat it!” I exclaim.

Aria: “That’s right, it does taste like chicken. Though, not everything on these islands are things that you can eat.” She said.

Eleina: “I know. I tried to eat some sand crabs earlier, only to see a big parasite emerge from its corpse.” I say with a sigh.

Aria: “It would be wise to not eat any of the seafood. We learned that the hard way.” She said with a serious tone.

Aria and I chatted while we walked. When we stopped, we ended up at a village. It was mostly just huts, but it was decently secured. What about the big ass monsters?

Aria: “I know that you’re hungry, but it will take an hour or so for the frog to cook.” She said.

Eleina: “That’s fine. By the way, isn’t this village in danger from bigger monsters?” I ask with a curious tone.

Aria: “That frog is the biggest monster on this island. Don’t tell me that you ended up on the main island?” She asked with a shocked tone.

Eleina: “I did. There were huge monsters all around that area. First I encountered a blue spider that was as big as a carriage, and then it’s fucking mother showed up. Now, that thing was huge.” I reply with a groan.

Aria: “How did you survive?” She asked with a curious tone.

Currently, I am in Aria’s hut. She seems to be the leader of this group. Which is pretty interesting, I wonder what else she knows…

Eleina: “Luck? The mother spider seemed to have laid an egg a while back, and it decided to release the young spiders inside of the egg, to go after me.” I reply.

Aria: “Then what?” She asked.

Eleina: “I jumped in the ocean. Stupidly, near where I jumped in, there was a huge shark. The shark ignored me, and went to the surface, to eat the spiders jumping into the water.” I answer.

Aria: “Ah, and then you left the area?” She said.

Eleina: “Not before the giant spider and shark started to fight. At that point, I just swam as fast as I could to this island.” I say with a sigh.

If you’re wondering, when I say “shark” or “frog” I am not actually saying that. I could tell that there is a difference from the words I say, and the words that come out. I also hear them with names that I am familiar with.

I don’t actually know what those creatures are called. That language potion truly did a number on my brain… Could I sue for emotional distress and injury?… No. The one that caused that, is now my wife, I can’t just sue my wife. I mean, I can… but what kind of person would sue their own wife. That is, unless they actually have a good reason to sue them.

Aria: “It seems like you haven’t had a good time since you ended up here.” She said with a laugh.

Eleina: “That is so. Why are you and your people on this island?” I ask with a curious tone.

Aria: “You seem young, would you believe me if I said that I was a few thousand years old?” she asked.

Eleina: “Elves are long lived, so, yeah, I would, and do believe you.” I reply.

Aria: “Good. There was an expedition requested by the queen of the elves at the time. It was to explore these islands. Of course, we ended up trapped on the island. And it has been like that for a few hundred years.” She replied.

Eleina: “The current queen of the elves is Amina. Was she the one who ordered the expedition?” I ask.

Aria: “Oh? So she is still the queen. Frankly, I am her sister. After all of these years, and no one has even attempted to rescue us, I feel like she sent us here so that she would become queen, and not me.” She said with a sigh.

Eleina: “But wasn’t she already the queen?” I ask with a head tilt.

Aria: “Yes, and no. I conceded the throne to her, but I could have still become queen instead of her. But since I’ve been gone this long, there is no way for me to become a queen by this point.” She said with a defeated tone.

I then comforted her. And we chatted for an hour or two, during the conversation, food was given to us. Giant frog legs…

Well, at least they taste good. No, they actually taste fucking amazing! And this is just bare ass frog meat! There is no seasoning on it at all!

New mission, take over this island for Iris and the kingdom of Vanetius. Of course, after dealing with the magic block thingy. I NEED the ingredients from these islands.

Death isle? These islands will soon be known as food paradise isle! Mark my words! I shall take over this place! And I shall hoard all of the amazing food!

19