Chapter 31: Morning Discussion.
365 2 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Anyway, this novel is available to purchase digitally, or physically, on Amazon Here. 

If you would be ever so kind, then you can donate $10 on Patreon to get this novel, in different formats, as well as anything else I have made/will make, here.

Chapter 31: Morning Discussion.

*Eleina’s POV*

How many years has it been? Five years? Ten years? Regardless, I have now completed the goal that I set out to complete all those years ago. Even to this day, I still miss the faces of Iris and Rena…

I am just fucking messing with you! It has only been one night since I ended up in Aria’s village. For now, I need to gather more information. Being able to just fly off of this island, would be far better than trying to swim off it, or try to build a boat.

Sea monsters can’t get me when I am up in the air, after all. As for where I am right now, I slept with Aria in her hut.

As she was the leader of this little village, her hut was pretty decent. It even had two floors! And the bed was just some grass and straw, but it was decent enough to sleep on.

New problem, Aria is on top of me right now… No. She is not asleep, and her eyes look like they contain a shit ton of desire…

Aria: “Eleina… I have taken a liking to you, would you be ever so kind to marry me?” She asked with a seductive tone.

Aria… she is absolutely beautiful. As you would expect from an elf. Even worse, she has long blond hair, that goes down to her waist. Her eyes are a similar purple to mine. Apart from her eyes, and her long ears, she looked quite similar to Rena and Iris. Her breasts were almost the same size as theirs as well. Is this my type of woman?…

Eleina: “I am already taken!” I exclaim.

Aria: “Taken? I am sure that they couldn’t compare to me, an elven princess.” She said with a proud tone.

Eleina: “They’re called Iris and Rena. Rena is Iris’s daughter, and Iris is the queen of Vanetius. I am a Princess of that kingdom, just as a disguise.” I explain with a hasty tone.

Aria: “Oh? They’re quite the catches… But still, I am surely stronger than them. Wouldn’t you prefer a stronger mate?” She asked while playing with my hair.

Eleina: “They’re both pure vampires, so they’re stronger than both you and me.” I reply.

Aria: “Hm… a shame. I cannot compare to them at all...” She said with a sigh, before getting off of me.

Wow… She sure as hell gave up fast… Good for me, I guess?

Eleina: “Aren’t you getting ahead of yourself? I have only known you for a few hours.” I ask with a confused tone.

Aria: “And did those two just sit on their hands, and wait? No. I am sure that they did everything in their power to get you.” She said with an assured tone.

Eleina: “I won’t deny that, but why?” I ask with a head tilt.

Aria: “You do realize how attractive, and powerful you are, right? Sure, we found you inside of a frog, but I could tell that you were very strong.” She replied.

Eleina: “So you and them want me because I am pretty, and strong? But I wasn’t strong back then. But they do say that my blood tastes amazing…” I say with a thinking pose.

Aria: “They would have had different reasons than me. Either way, I didn’t find you soon enough, and what’s worse, you aren’t the kind of person that would cheat.” She said with a sigh.

Eleina: “That I wouldn’t.” I say with a confident tone.

Aria: “Anyway, food is downstairs. My apologies for what happened. I won’t try to do anything to you, so don’t worry, just treat me as a friend.” She said with a laugh.

Getting up from the straw bed, I walked down stairs with Aria. It seemed to be frog meat once again. Unlike the steak, this shit tastes amazing, so I won’t be complaining at all!

After we finished eating breakfast, I sat down with Aria on the first floor. There was a decent looking table, and chairs in the center room. They have truly been here for a long time…

When I called their houses “huts” I did not mean dirt huts. They were made out of wood, just not in any consistent design.

Aria: “Now then, what are your plans?” She asked.

Eleina: “Hm? Oh, I plan to deal with the thing that is blocking magic on this island. Then I will take it over.” I honestly reply.

Aria: “Take it over? But why?” She asked with a confused tone.

Eleina: “That frog thing tastes amazing! I am sure that the other creatures on the various islands, taste amazing as well.” I reply.

Aria: “…That… is a pretty weird reason to take over these islands. But you do know that we have been here for a long time, right?” She asked.

Eleina: “Yes, could I ask why?” I ask.

Aria: “We have no idea on how to use magic on this island. Building a boat, and leaving, won’t be a good idea. We would just be eaten by a sea monster.” She said with a sigh.

Eleina: “My guess is that whatever is blocking mana, is on the main island.” I say with a confident tone and expression.

Aria: “And you plan to go there? You will die! If you will just end up dying, I might as well just lock you up and force you to stay with me instead of letting you go.” She said with a serious tone.

Eleina: “Wow… no need to get all crazy with me. I am immortal, so even if I do die, I will just come back to life anyway.” I say with a shrug.

Aria: “Fine… but those that have ventured into the main island, and actually survived, brought back knowledge about it. There is a temple in the middle of it, surrounding the temple is a barrier.” She explained.

Eleina: “A barrier?” I ask.

Aria: “In total, there are twelve islands not counting the main one. We don’t know if it’s true, but we think that each island has a mana crystal, which we have long since figured out was connected to the barrier.” She answered.

Eleina: “Why not just destroy them, then?” I ask with a head tilt.

Aria: “We have tried, and lost many of our people. Each mana crystal is protected by a powerful monster. Due to this mission of destroying the crystals, and their failure, it caused us to splinter into separate groups.” She replied.

Eleina: “Okay, so I just have to deal with the monsters, and then destroy the crystals, right? Oh, I have to do all of that before heading to the main island, of course.” I say with a thinking pose.

Aria: “Kill them?… Are you sure that you’re capable of doing such a feat? Didn’t you have trouble with just one sand crab? Well, to be fair, it would take around five of us to deal with one.” She said with an unsure tone.

Eleina: “One? I am pretty sure that I killed a few hundred of them.” I reply with a head tilt.

Aria: “…”

Eleina: “Aria?” I say.

Aria: “Fine… I can’t stop you then. With your strength, I doubt that I could even keep you here. The crystals are in random spots, so I can’t help you to find them.” She said with a sigh.

Eleina: “That is fine.” I say with a shrug.

Aria: “I’ll see you out.” She said.

We then walked out of her hut, and went towards the main gate of the village. Before leaving, Aria stopped me.

Aria: “Before you go, take this.” She said before handing me a pouch.

Eleina: “What’s in it?” I ask.

Aria: “Food. That bag is a magic pouch, that can hold many things.” She replied.

Oh, finally! A cool fantasy item! Since I am still wearing a dress, I wrapped the string around my waist. Aw… poor dress, so torn up, you have served me well. I will be sure to give you a proper burial when I get back.

Aria: “The plan to deal with the crystals ended in failure, and it was done hundreds of years ago. None of us remembers where they’re located.” She said with a remorseful tone.

Eleina: “It’s fine. I will find them all eventually.” I reply.

And with that, I left Aria’s village behind. Just gotta find those stupid crystals, and then I can get off this island, and get infinite amazing tasting ingredients!

Now that I think about it, these islands are sorta game like… Oh! That’s what this place is! It’s a huge ass dungeon! No wonder it feels like a game… Welp. Nothing else for me to do than to just complete the dungeon! I wonder if a cute girl will be waiting for me at the end? Just kidding! My heart already belongs to Iris and Rena, after all.

19