Chapter 32: Crystal One.
363 2 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Anyway, this novel is available to purchase digitally, or physically, on Amazon Here. 

If you would be ever so kind, then you can donate $10 on Patreon to get this novel, in different formats, as well as anything else I have made/will make, here.

Chapter 32: Crystal One.

*Eleina’s POV*

I sure hope that there isn’t twelve crystals to destroy… That would suck ass. And whatever dungeon master that designed this place, would be a fucking idiot.

Yeah, I said dungeon master. Dungeons can come about on their own, but most of the time, it is a powerful being creating it. Such a large, and completely open dungeon, it must have been built by someone, or something, extremely powerful…

Either the dungeon master is still around, or this place was long since abandoned. But I won’t know that until I explore further. Aria talked about finding some crystals, so maybe there is one on this island? Fuck… I should have asked her. Even if she doesn’t remember where, she could have at least known if there WAS one on this island…

*Many hours later.*

So… a little update. Found the first mana crystal. Buuuut… it is being guarded by a fucking huge frog thing. Not the size of that mom spider, but still far bigger than me.

At least it should be susceptible to my Rapier and Dagger. The frog boss monster, as I will call it from now on, was sitting right in front of the mana crystal.

I was behind the cover of bushes and trees, so it couldn’t see me yet. Revealing myself, it immediately shot its tongue out at me. Using my dagger, I dodged its tongue, and then cut it off.

The frog boss monster let out some very painful screams and thrashed around. This caused me to break out into a smile, and an evil laugh. Did I always enjoy causing people pain? I don’t think so… And besides, this is a frog monster anyway.

Just another thing that I have to ask those two about when I get back… While I was lost in thought, I only now realized that the froggy was gone. Looking all around, I only found it when I looked up.

The frog was going to land on me, but I managed to dodge it. Me being able to dodge it’s pathetic attack, clearly pissed it off. Taking my rapier, I jumped up to the frog’s face, and plunged my rapier into one of its eyes.

It didn’t die from this, but doing so did piss it off even further. Very unlike a boss monster in a standard RPG, the fucker started to run away.

Huh?… You… you the left the mana crystal completely unguarded. Well, don’t mind if I do! Walking up to the mana crystal, I took out my dagger, and struck the mana crystal.

It shattered easily… Not! My dagger bounced right fucking off. After that, I could see a trail of mana in the air. It leads to where the froggy escaped to.

Do I HAVE to kill the guards before I can destroy the mana crystal?… Fuck. I guess I have to go on a hunt…

Following the mana trail, I came across a very bad situation… Green spiders… everywhere! They weren’t as big as the blue spiders, but there was around a few hundred of them.

And that stupid frog boss is caught in their web. Sure, I could just wait until the fucker dies, but I am very impatient. Especially when I don’t have my two cute women, Iris and Rena, to suck my blood, and to pleasure me…

I never thought that I would ever be sexually frustrated… Anyway, I should focus. The web was quite big, and I do NOT want to get caught in it myself.

Coming out from hiding, the green spiders noticed me right away. Aw… at least fight me one on one, otherwise, this just isn’t fair at all.

One of the green spiders rushed up to me, and tried to slash me with it legs. I thought, “What a fucking idiot!” Until I noticed that I was now missing a leg…

Unlike the blue spider, these spiders have scythe like front legs… Great!

Healing a new leg within seconds, I start to take this fight seriously. Again, my rapier isn’t really the best for opponents like these, so I have to use my dagger.

Using my dagger, I go as fast as I can, and cut off one spider’s legs. That’s one disabled, now just a few hundred more. Oh fuck… they started to eat the wounded one…

Oh well, thanks for doing my job for me! Using their own stupidity, I would heavily wound a spider, and then their fellow spiders will end up eating them.

*Many, many hours later.*

Well… I am beyond tired at this point. Catching my breath, I walk over to the last spider, and impaled its head with my rapier, killing it. This time, I actually counted how many that I killed. Not a perfect count, mind you. It’s kinda hard to do that while you’re fighting.

Anyway, I killed about 865ish of them. Annoyingly, only now do I realize that the frog monster is already dead. I should have realized this before, considering that the green spiders would spit poison at me.

They must have already poisoned the frog before, or after it got trapped. Fuck… What a waste of time. I could have just walked back to the mana crystal, and by the time that I got there, the guard would have died from the poison.

Now my dress is even further ruined, and I am covered in poison, spider guts, and spider blood. Just a perfect situation for a prim and proper lady like me…

Annoyed, I started to walk back to the mana crystal. While I walk, I took out some food from the pouch that I was given. It looked like dried meat. Taking a bite, it was clearly dried frog meat.

I could be strong enough to take the boss frog corpse back to Aria, but I don’t want to take any chances. Considering that it died from poison, it might be deadly to eat.

The frog jerky tasted pretty good if I am being honest. Since I wasn’t tracking this time, it only took me thirty minutes to make it back to the mana crystal.

Taking my rapier, I plunge it into the mana crystal. This time, my rapier didn’t just bounce back off of the mana crystal. It shatter easily now. There was a burst of mana, and I felt invigorated completely.

I seemingly absorbed the trapped mana. If it took Aria and her people’s mana, it’s no wonder I feel so amazing right now. What’s more, I feel like the amount of mana that I can have, has been increased.

How much mana you can contain, is something that you can increase normally. But it requires a shit ton of training. For me, I already had a decent size mana pool. I could shoot off around 100 high tier magic spells before I ran out.

Now, I think that I could be able to shoot off around 250ish high tier spells… Ah, Rena and Iris are going to be so goddamn jealous of me!

Oh, how cool! I get a decent mana power up from every destroyed mana crystal! Trying out some magic, it actually worked! Sweet! Either there really is a mana crystal in each island, or their range on how far they can block, is different. I just hope that it’s the latter, finding eleven more mana crystals would be a major fucking hassle.

I was more tired and hungry than I originally thought, since I ended up eating all of the food in the pouch. With no food left, I decided to head back to Aria’s place. And by “head back”, I mean I just flew there. Which means the trip was really short.

*A trip later.*

Now back at Aria’s village, there seems to be some commotion happening. Rushing to the gate, I could see Aria talking to her people.

Eleina: “Aria, what is going on?” I ask with a serious tone.

Aria: “Magic! We can use magic once more!” She exclaimed with a happy tone and expression.

Eleina: “That’s good, but why is everyone up in arms?” I ask.

Aria: “The fools. They want to leave right now.” She said with a sigh.

Eleina: “That wouldn’t be a good idea. The ability to use magic, only returned for this specific area, since I destroyed the mana crystal. I would advise waiting until I have dealt with the remaining ones.” I explain with a serious tone.

Aria: “It was you!?” She asked with a shocked tone.

Eleina: “Yes? I told you that I was going to deal with them.” I say with a shrug.

Aria: “Will you be heading out once more?” She asked.

Eleina: “I would love to finish this quickly, but dealing with just this mana crystal, was quite taxing. I have also run out of food.” I say with a slightly embarrassed tone.

Aria: “Alright, we’ll give you some more. And you can rest a day in this village in my hut. I will also try to convince the rest of them to stay longer.” She replied.

Thanking Aria, I go into her hut, and head upstairs. Lying down on the bed, I quickly drift to sleep… Not! I am covered in so much nasty gunk, of course, I am uncomfortable!

Whatever… I will just deal with it tomorrow… Wait! I forgot about cleaning magic! Fuck! I never bothered to learn it, but it should be pretty simple to do. I did slightly skim over it when I read about general magic awhile back.

Thinking this, I try to think about cleaning my clothes and myself, while infusing mana with these thoughts. A few seconds later, I was completely clean. Nice! Now I can get some decent sleep. I fell asleep not much longer after that.

In my dreams, I saw Iris and Rena. I’m not having a wet dream, right?…

18