Chapter 33: Searching.
334 2 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Anyway, this novel is available to purchase digitally, or physically, on Amazon Here. 

If you would be ever so kind, then you can donate $10 on Patreon to get this novel, in different formats, as well as anything else I have made/will make, here.

Chapter 33: Searching.

*Eleina’s POV*

Well, if it’s a wet dream I am having, due to the fact that I miss my two wives, then so be it. Without any restraint, I walk over to Rena, and shove my face into her breasts.

Ah… How I’ve missed these… So nice to touch, and to lay on. God… I miss them so much! Iris and Rena, I mean. Not their breasts, though, I do miss those as well…

After snuggling with Rena for a bit, I walked over to Iris, and did the same to her. Yup. Just as good as I remember.

Iris: “It pleases us greatly that you miss us this much.” She said with a laugh.

Eleina: “Huh?” I say with a confused tone.

Rena: “Eleina, this isn’t a dream, you know…” She said with a giggle.

Eleina: “It’s not!? I thought that I was having a wet dream…” I say with an embarrassed tone and expression.

Iris: “It’s fine, dear. We miss you as well. Now, could you perhaps tell us your location?” She asked with a warm tone.

Eleina: “The isles of death.” I reply.

Rena: “…”

Iris: “…”

Eleina: “What?” I say with a head tilt.

Iris: “So… you aren’t joking.” She said with a sigh.

Eleina: “Unfortunately, I am not joking at all.” I say with a sigh of my own.

Rena: “We… we will head there to save you.” She exclaimed.

Eleina: “It’s fine. I found out why magic is restricted on these islands. I want to deal with it first, before heading to the demon continent, and then hopping on a boat back to our continent.” I say with a confident tone.

Iris: “And we should just let you do that?” She asked with an unsure tone.

Eleina: “I’ve already gotten one mana crystal destroyed, which is what is restricting mana use. I doubt that it would take more than a week to find them all.” I reply.

Rena: “Fine… but if you aren’t back within a month, then we’ll be coming to get you.” She said with a sigh.

Eleina: “Thank you! Now, how does this dream thingy even work?” I ask with a curious tone.

Iris: “One of my lovers is a succubus, so I asked her to let us talk through your dreams.” She said with a giggle.

Eleina: “Really? Tell me, who feels better to have sex with, me or her?” I ask.

Iris: “Succubus magic that increases sensitivity, doesn’t work on vampires. So, sex with you feels far better.” She replied.

Eleina: “Good to know!” I say with a smile.

Rena: “How did you even end up in this situation?” She asked.

Eleina: “Someone tried to summon a demon queen. Well, they actually managed to do that. But after she saw me, she gave up, but teleported me away to one of the death isles.” I explain.

Iris: “So, the Betery family did go ahead with their stupid plan.” She said with a sigh.

Eleina: “You knew about it? Anyway, Nila, who is an adopted daughter of that family, was the one to inform me of their plans.” I say.

Rena: “And why did you even bother to go deal with them? We could have easily stopped them, even after they summoned that demon queen.” She said with a sigh.

Eleina: “Because I was bored. Anyway, that demon queen betrayed them, so besides Nila, their entire family line is now gone. I promised Nila protection, so don’t kill her.” I say with a serious tone.

Iris: “We won’t. Now, you can’t believe how upset we are about this situation. We deal with some stupid invaders, just to get back home, and you aren’t here.” She said with a sad tone.

Eleina: “I know… I miss you two as well.” I say after giving them both hugs.

After that, we had a small conversation… Not! We actually flirted and kissed, and did other sexual things. Despite it being a dream, it still felt good…

Anyway, this morning, I woke up with a bright smile on my face. Aria was awake, but was pretending to be asleep.

I wonder why? Oh God… My lower body is decently wet… Did I moan in my sleep as well? Holyshit… I want to crawl into a hole, and die in a fire, specifically a fire while in a hole…

Eleina: “Um… Aria? You see, last night, Rena and Iris contacted me through my dreams, via a succubus. And, we ended up doing it, even though it was a dream.” I say with an embarrassed tone.

Aria: “Is… is that why you moaned and moved around ALL night?” She asked with an annoyed tone.

Eleina: “Yes. I am sorry about interrupting your sleep.” I say with a remorseful tone.

Aria: “It’s fine. I swiped your storage pouch while you were asleep. I filled my personal one up with food. It’s bigger than the other one. I left it on the table for you.” She said with a sigh.

Eleina: “Okay, thank you so much! I’ll head out right away.” I say with a smile.

Aria: “Alright, I’ll just try to get some sleep.” She said with a groan.

Since I am far too embarrassed to be around Aria right now, I just booked it downstairs, not before I used cleaning magic on myself and my clothes. On the dining room table, was a very regal looking pouch. It was far bigger than the other one that I was given. Picking it up, I just ran out of Aria’s village like my life depended on it.

Since I’ve already dealt with the mana crystal on this island, I should just make my way to a different one. Thinking this, I just picked a random direction, and started walking.

*A few hours later.*

Not really knowing why, but I somehow avoided the direction of the main island. Anyway, I made it to the coast of Aria’s island. With no other options, I dive into the water, and start to swim to a different island.

In the water, it was just as beautiful as the other sea floor. As I am someone who gets distracted easily, I didn’t notice that a shark was swimming after me…

Yeah, now a shark has me in its mouth. It’s more like a human sized shark, so it just has my torso in its mouth. Why the fuck are you even attacking me? Don’t sharks only attack humans on accident? Do I even look like a tasty snack to you!?

Whatever… Taking my dagger, I plunge it into one of its eyes, while using my free hand to mess up its gills. This caused the shark to release me from its mouth, and to try to swim away.

I am petty, so I hung onto my dagger, which is still inside its eye. Thinking about a fish taxi, I nudged the shark in the direction of the island that I wanted to go to. Surprisingly, this actually worked.

Once I got close enough to the island, I pulled out my dagger from its eye, and then the shark swam away from me, like the little bitch it is.

Look, I have the right to call it that. You try getting bitten by a shark, and not wish death upon it. That shark is lucky that I decided not to kill it.

By the time I made it to the shore, my wounds were already healed. Now that I think about it, I guess the cheat that I was given, was my healing magic. Cool!

No crabs burst out of the sand this time. Which is good for me, since I can’t even eat them anyway.

I think the main reason why there aren’t even sand crabs, is because this island, isn’t tropical. No, really. It’s like a whole forest. Is every island going to have different themes or something?

I hope not, that would be annoying… Anyway, I guess that I should just look around for a while. I don’t really have anything else to do, after all.

*Some time later.*

Still no mana crystal… No, really. I’ve searched and killed so many different monsters, and yet, I have found nothing of interest.

This place really does work like a game. This island has what I would consider to be the level 1 versions of most of the monsters I’ve fought so far.

The frogs only come up to my knees, and the same goes for the spiders. So, that’s nice. What isn’t nice, is that I haven’t found the thing that I actually want to find…

Eleina: “Should I just give up on this islaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand?…” I scream.

I screamed that because I fell down a hole... In my defense, it was a well hidden hole.

Looking around, I couldn’t see anything at all. And magic was seemingly banned on this island as well.

Like an idiot, I saw a light in the dark, so I just stupidly went towards it. Once I made it to the light, I was eaten whole in one bite. Not again! How many damn times will I be fucking eaten!?…

18