Chapter 36: Eleina’s Inside Story.
317 1 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Anyway, this novel is available to purchase digitally, or physically, on Amazon Here. 

If you would be ever so kind, then you can donate $10 on Patreon to get this novel, in different formats, as well as anything else I have made/will make, here.

Chapter 36: Eleina's Inside Story.

*Eleina’s POV*

Hey, did you know that there are little things in your body, that help you out? Cool, right? You know what’s not cool at all? When those “little” things end up being the same size as you are…

I’ll be honest, I did not have “Kill creatures in a giant beings body.” On my new life bingo card… They’re all squishy and gross as well… At least I can actually kill them, though…

At times like this, I wonder what Iris and Rena are doing. At least I will have some “fun” stories to tell them when I get back. I bet they just either defended their kingdom, or attended school.

Speaking of school, I am going to be petty, and blame this entire situation on Nila. If only she didn’t tell me about her family’s plans, then I wouldn’t have ended up light this…

Look, you try to deal with this shit, while also being naked. Where the fuck am I even going to find more clothes? Fuck… I guess that I will have to go back to Aria’s. Ah, poor dress… I couldn’t even give you a proper burial… But you will still be forever in my heart.

Speaking of heart, do spiders have hearts? I think that they do, so where the hell is it? I have been searching for a decent while. Right now, I am sitting down on something squishy. You know, I did not expect a spider's insides to be this fleshy…

It really makes trying to eat a challenge. Either way, I still needed to eat, so I did just that. Yup. Even after being soaked in acid, the frog meat still tastes good.

Though I say that, the pouch had a string around it, which was kept tied. When I want something out of it, I just untie it. Oddly, it seems that it can even prevent acid from getting into the contents inside of it. The frog jerky was completely dry after all.

While I was eating, more “things” showed up… They look so damn weird, it’s kinda hard to explain. God… I don’t even want to go on about the half dead spiders…

But I will anyway. Look, I am suffering, so you all shall suffer along with me. That mother spider clearly eats their own offspring. In her stomach, most of them seemed to still be alive, but heavily injured. Fuckers still tried to kill me.

Why was I so adamant about bringing this up? Well, one of them managed to munch on an arm that it severed off of me. Thus, it was able to heal. The weird thing is that it doesn’t attack me anymore.

Yeah, it’s weird… It just sticks around with me, and even helps me deal with those weird things. As such, I have accidentally gained a pet spider. I don’t even know if I could call it a “pet” since it’s so big…

It is legit, double my size. Why it is even being subservient to me, I have no idea. It was actually kinda cute… In a horrifying way.

Eleina: “Shall I give you a name?” I ask the spider.

Spider: “I already have a name, but thanks for offering.” She replied with a feminine sounding voice.

Eleina: “…”

It can fucking talk!? Have I been killing fully thinking beings this entire time!? Well, even if I did, they attack me first. Where I come from, that would just be considered to be self-defense.

Eleina: “Can all spiders like you talk?” I ask.

Spider: “Are you insane? No… I guess that anything is possible in this fantasy like world.” She said with a sigh.

Eleina: “The way you refer to this world… would you perhaps be a reincarnater as well?” I ask with an unsure tone.

Spider: “No way! You too?” She said with a shocked tone.

Eleina: “You reincarnated as a spider? Ah, right. What is your name? Mine is Eleina.” I ask.

Spider: “My name is Kyoko, and yes.” She said with a sigh.

Eleina: “That sucks. You know, there is like, five different novels like that.” I say with a small laugh.

Kyoko: “I know! I have even read a few of them! Why are you on this island, anyway? It’s super dangerous.” She asked.

Eleina: “I was just attending an academy, but then a family in my kingdom decided to try to summon a demon queen. It worked, but I managed to stop it. Unfortunately, the demon queen sent me to this island before she fled.” I explain with a sigh of my own.

Kyoko: “That is… a lot of information to take in… How did you get to this world anyway?” She asked with a curious tone.

Eleina: “I was forever sickly, and I died from my body finally giving out. Next thing I knew, there was a hot woman in front of me.” I reply.

Kyoko: “Then what?” She asked.

Eleina: “Turns out, she is a pure vampire. A lot of other things happened too, but I won’t go into them. Just know that her and her mother are my wives.” I explain.

Kyoko: “Are you serious!? I got stuck with a shitty life reincarnating as a stupid spider; meanwhile you get to have fun Yuri times with hot vampire women!?” She yelled.

Eleina: “That’s just how it is, sorry.” I say with a remorseful tone.

Kyoko: “It’s fine… When Mother ate me, I was sure that I would be dying for a second time. That was until I saw you.” She said with a giggle.

Eleina: “Hey! I can’t believe that you cut my arm off, and ate it, when you’re completely capable of thought!” I exclaim.

Kyoko: “Yeah, yeah. It sure as hell beats dying. How did you even get your arm back anyway?” She asked with a curious tone.

Eleina: “Healing magic, plus immortality from my wives.” I say with a shrug.

Kyoko: “Lucky asshole!… How are we going to get out of Mother, anyway? That sounds kinda wrong…” She said.

Eleina: “It does and, fuck if I know. I just plan to find her heart, and destroy it.” I reply.

Kyoko: “Spiders have hearts?” She said with a head uh… tilt?…

Eleina: “They should… No. I am absolutely sure that they do have hearts.” I say with a confident tone.

Kyoko: “Cool. So you know where it is? Is the heart where you have been leading us to this entire time?” She asked.

Eleina: “Nope. I am just wandering around randomly until I find it.” I say with a shrug.

Kyoko: “…”

Eleina: “Hey, if you wanted a better plan, then you should have spoken up earlier.” I say with a pout.

Kyoko: “Besides finding the heart, you have NO plan at all?” She asked.

Eleina: “None at all. I have been winging it since I ended up on this island.” I reply.

Kyoko: “You do know that magic is restricted on this island, right?” She asked.

Eleina: “Yeah, I know. For this island, and the others. But unlike this island, which is the main one, the other islands have mana crystals on them. Destroying gives back the ability to use magic.” I explain.

Kyoko: “Why is this place like a dungeon in a game?” She asked with a sigh.

Eleina: “Because it IS a dungeon. From what I know so far, it was made by the Goddess Klee.” I reply.

Kyoko: “Ah… my head hurts.” She said.

Eleina: “You get used to it.” I say with a deadpan tone and expression.

Since we had nothing else to do, and I was still tired, I chatted with Kyoko for a decent bit. She offered to protect me while I sleep. Which I accepted. I was beyond tired.

Fleshy as the walls of this spider are, I was still able to fall asleep while leaning on one of the walls. Man… I just want to talk with Iris and Rena some more!

21