Chapter 37: Bleeding Heart.
343 1 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Anyway, this novel is available to purchase digitally, or physically, on Amazon Here. 

If you would be ever so kind, then you can donate $10 on Patreon to get this novel, in different formats, as well as anything else I have made/will make, here.

Chapter 37: Bleeding Heart.

*Eleina’s POV*

As if there was a genie who just granted my wish, Iris and Rena showed up in my dream once more. No! It wasn’t a wet dream! I promise you!

Anyway, I made a bed appear in my dream, grabbed the two women who are my wives, and dragged them to it. I then asked them to hold me, while I cry. Look, do I look like some unfeeling badass? Really? Awesome! Regardless, I was pretty shaken up by this whole getting eaten thing.

Iris: “Eleina, what happened? If your clothes, or the lack thereof, are anything to go by, nothing good.” She said with a caring tone as she rubbed my back.

Eleina: “I got eaten by a super huge ass spider! My clothes were destroyed by its stomach acid…” I reply with a sad tone.

Rena: “And what of your weapons?” She asked.

Eleina: “They are perfectly fine. Though, I didn’t notice that I dropped them until I got away from the stomach acid. As such, I had to dive back into it to get them.” I say with a shudder.

Yeah, a shudder. You try swimming through acid, and trying to find something while your eyes are melting. Truly, a very family friendly event! God, I am so upset!

Iris: “Did you make it out of the spider?” She asked with a nervous tone.

Eleina: “Nope, not yet. That fucker ate me, so I want to kill it. As such, I am trying to find its heart, so that I can kill it from the inside.” I say with an evil tone.

Iris: “Well… okay. But you should really relax for a long time once you get back.” She said with a sigh.

Eleina: “Oh, I fully intend to. Anyway, I have a question about my personality. Since meeting you two, I seem to have gotten sadistic and violent.” I say with a curious tone.

Rena: “That… would be our fault.” She said with an embarrassed tone.

Holyshit… it really was something they did! And I thought that I was just going insane. Well, I still won’t rule out that possibility just yet…

Eleina: “How come?” I ask.

Rena: “…”

Iris: “Typically, people who are bonded to a vampire, will end up with some of their personality traits.” She said.

Eleina: “What does that matter?” I reply.

Iris: “Rena and I have similar personality traits, one of them being that, we’re major battle junkies. Since you have a bond with both of us, the effect on your personality is doubled.” She said with a remorseful tone.

Eleina: “Ah, that would explain it. Thanks for clearing that up!” I say with a smile.

Rena: “Eleina, aren’t you upset with us?” She asked with an unsure tone.

Eleina: “Why would I be upset?” I reply with a head tilt.

Iris: “Ah, we truly love you so much!” She said after she gave me a kiss.

Man… I really want to get home as soon as I can… Should I just give up on dealing with the mana crystals?… No. I made a promise to Aria. I am not one to cheat on my lovers, or one to go back on my word.

Eleina: “Can… can we not have sex? I am still pretty upset, and I just want to cuddle.” I say with an embarrassed tone.

Iris: “Of course, dear. We can cuddle for as long as you want.” She said with a laugh.

Thus, for the rest of my dream, Iris and Rena did their best to pamper me. Ah, now I am fully charged up to kill this huge spider bitch!

Waking up from my wonderful dream, I woke to a nightmare… Kyoko was fucking munching on my goddamn arm! Girl, what the fuck is your problem? At least ask first…

Kyoko: “Sorry… I got decently hurt while protecting you.” She said with a remorseful tone.

Slightly hurt, my ass! Kyoko, half of your body is gone! Why did you protect me this long? You should have just woken me up… She didn’t even have the teeth, or incisors, to break the skin on my arm…

Without even thinking about it for a second longer, I took my rapier, and cut off one of my arms for Kyoko to eat. She then quickly ate my arm, which then allowed her to regenerate her body completely.

Kyoko: “Thanks! I thought that I was going to die for real that time.” She said with a laugh.

Eleina: “Why didn’t you wake me up!?” I yell.

Kyoko: “I didn’t really have the time to do so. A huge group of those things showed up. It looked like Mother really wants us dead.” She replied.

Eleina: “I think that it’s more like her body wants us dead. I highly doubt that she is in control of those things.” I say with a sigh.

Kyoko: “So, are we going to look around for her heart now?” She asked.

Eleina: “No. We’re going directly to it!” I reply with an excited tone.

Kyoko: “How do you even know where it is now?” She asked with a head tilt.

Eleina: “In my dream, via a succubus, I was able to talk to my wives. They were able to bring me a book on spider anatomy.” I reply.

Kyoko: “So, where is the heart?” She asked with a curious tone.

Eleina: “We have been searching in her stomach this entire time. We have to go up. Spiders hearts are a little weird. It’s a long tube like organ that goes along their backs.” I explain.

Kyoko: “I can help you up the stomach, but I’ve already tried to pierce it, and I couldn’t do it at all.” She said with a sad tone.

She can’t pierce it? Let me try… Taking my rapier and my dagger, I sliced one of the walls of this stupid huge ass spider’s stomach. It worked! Great! Now we can kill this thing, and escape!

Kyoko: “Holyshit! You can cut her stomach! That means that we can escape!” She said with a happy tone while jumping around.

Eleina: “Help me climb up, and then escape via her butt.” I say.

Kyoko: “Huh? Why?” She asked with a confused tone.

Eleina: “I have to destroy her heart, which means that I will be flooded with her blood. I am immortal, but you aren’t.” I explain.

Kyoko: “Alright…” She replied.

I got onto her back, and then she climbed up to the ceiling of her mother’s stomach. After slicing a decent sized hole, I climbed into it, told Kyoko to leave, and then starting cutting. This… will take a long while…

*Many hours of internal cutting later.*

I… am… so… goddamn… tired! But, finally, I have cut to her heart. Taking a deep breath, I plunge my dagger into it, before making a huge cut, I stab my rapier into the side of the hole that I made, so that I could have something to hold onto, and then made the cut.

In an instant, I was being drowned in blood. Bleeding into your own stomach, would surely kill you, right? Let’s just hope it will kill it… As well as hold my breath…

*Much Bleeding Later.*

Ah! Finally! It stopped bleeding! This fucker should be dead now, right? Thinking that the job was done, I pulled out my rapier, and then I slid down the hole that I made. Like a big blood covered slip and slide, I couldn’t really control my speed…

Anyway, when I landed, I luckily just bounced a bit. Ah, that’s good. I was afraid that I was going to break my legs… Now, let’s get out of this bitch! God, that came out so wrong, and I don’t even fucking care!

After running for a solid thirty minutes, I made it out of the spider mother. Climbing out of it, I could see that it was lying on its side, completely dead.

Heh… I guess this spider really took it to heart, considering that it died! That was a bad pun… Regardless, I can’t believe that I ended up killing the last boss this soon.

Kyoko: “Eleina! I am so glad that you managed to kill Mother! Oh God…” She said with an excited tone.

Eleina: “What?” I say with a head tilt.

Kyoko: “You’re completely covered in blood...” She replied.

Holyshit… I was absolutely drenched in blood. I looked super fucking creepy. And kinda hot? Damn… was their lover being covered in the blood of their enemies, another trait of Iris and Rena’s?…

Eleina: “It isn’t my blood. And you should see the other girl.” I say with a laugh while pointing at the giant spider.

Rey: “Eleina!” She yelled.

What the heck, why is she here? Oh, Aria is here as well? Why would she come to such a dangerous island?

Eleina: “Rey… don’t step into random magic circles again.” I say with a fed up tone.

Rey: “Okay, I admit, that was a bad idea of mine. I’m sorry.” She said with a remorseful tone.

Eleina: “It’s fine… Aria, what are you doing here?” I ask.

Aria: “Rey found us, and told us that you were eaten by this giant spider. Of course, since you’re immortal, I figured that you would be trapped inside it. I never expected you to kill it…” She said with a shocked tone.

I am surprised that Rey managed to see me be eaten… Well, at least she tried to save me.

Rey: “Aria! There is one more spider left!” She exclaimed while pointing at Kyoko.

Kyoko: “Wait! I am a good spider!” She retorted.

Eleina: “Don’t hurt her, she is my friend. Her name is Kyoko.” I say with a serious tone.

Aria: “If you say so.” She said with a shrug.

Looking around, I didn’t see any other spiders, or any other monsters either… What happened to them?

Eleina: “Kyoko, what happened to the other spiders?” I ask with a curious tone.

Kyoko: “When you started bleeding mother, she went on a killing spree. She ate most of the monsters on this island, and even all of her offspring.” She explained.

Cleaning myself off with magic, I was soooooo tired… I just want to sleep for like an entire week… Iris and Rena are going to need to pamper the shit out of me when I get back…

19