Chapter 39: Adventure Over.
360 2 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Anyway, this novel is available to purchase digitally, or physically, on Amazon Here. 

If you would be ever so kind, then you can donate $10 on Patreon to get this novel, in different formats, as well as anything else I have made/will make, here.

Chapter 39: Adventure Over.

*Eleina’s POV*

Voice: “Did… did you destroy all of the crystals in one go?” She asked with a nervous tone.

Eleina: “Huh, yeah? Why? Was that bad of me to do?” I ask with a curious tone.

Voice: “If you were a mortal, you would have died on the spot. But since you’re immortal, I think that you have become a Goddess.” She said with an excited tone.

Eleina: “Really? That’s kinda cool!” I say with a happy tone.

Voice: “For you, maybe. But for me, the coolest thing that happened to me, happened a few days ago.” She said.

Eleina: “What happened?” I ask.

Right now, the shark and I are talking to each other. I am already out of her stomach, and am now on Aria’s island. The shark is still in the water, of course.

Voice: “That giant spider finally died! It took a bit of shuffling around on land, but I managed to drag her body back to the sea. She tasted so damn good! I savored every bit of it.” She said with a happy tone.

Eleina: “Ah, you ate her? That’s good. I was worried that her body would have gone to waste after I killed her.” I reply.

Voice: “You killed her?… Listen child, you shouldn’t lie to your elders.” She said with a stern tone.

Eleina: “I didn’t lie. She ate me, so I killed her from the inside.” I say with a pout.

Voice: “…Are you insane? Normally, someone would want to escape, not try to kill the thing that ate them.” She asked with an unsure tone.

Eleina: “Look, I am decently petty, and I had a pretty good feeling that I could successfully kill her like that. And I was right.” I say with a proud tone.

Voice: “I’ll choose to believe you then. Now, I shall leave. With that spider, and now from the little bit of mana that leaked out, I should be able to deal with most of the giant sea monsters in this area.” She said with an excited tone.

Eleina: “That would be great! I do plan to leave this island soon, after all.” I say with a happy tone.

Voice: “It shouldn’t take me naught more than a few hours. Have a good life, young one.” She said before swimming away.

Who knew that a giant shark would be such a good conversation partner? I certainly didn’t until just now… With that, I put my dress back on, and then I headed back to Aria’s village.

*A short trek later.*

Back at Aria’s, I told her the good news. She was very excited to finally get off of this island. I also told her about the dead tribes, to which she said that it was unfortunate that they didn’t survive.

Aria: “So, what now?” She asked.

Eleina: “Rey and I need to head back to the main island. Oh, you can also build a ship if you wish to leave this place.” I reply.

Aria: “What about the sea monsters?” She asked with a serious tone.

Eleina: “I have already dealt with them, so you should be safe.” I answer.

Aria: “That sounds a little hard to believe, but you have done crazier things already. We’ll wait until you’re ready to leave.” She said with a sigh.

After that, Rey and I trekked back to the main island. Since we could fly once more, it didn’t take that long at all to reach it. I looked around for a bit, and eventually found Kyoko.

Eleina: “Hello, Kyoko. Come with us, we’re going to meet a Goddess. She might be able to give you a human body.” I say with a happy tone.

Kyoko: “That would be great! Well, what are you waiting for? Let’s go!” She said with an excited tone.

It took us around twenty minutes to make it to the temple thingy. It looked pretty interesting if I am being honest. They called it a temple, but… is this really a temple?

Kyoko: “Am I going insane, or is that just straight up a modern house?” She said with a confused tone.

Eleina: “That is… really just a house. Kyoko, have you ever seen this place before?” I ask with a sigh.

Kyoko: “No. I have always avoided this area.” She replied.

With this, I’d say that Klee is also a reincarnater as well. This “temple” looked like a house from the 2000s. What the heck? Can’t you be just a little bit more discrete?

Rey: “Yeah! That place looks just like the houses that Klee builds!” She exclaimed.

With a sigh, I walked up to the door, and gave it a knock. After waiting for a few minutes, a beautiful woman opened the door. With how Rey reacted, it would be safe to assume that this is Klee.

Klee: “Oh? If you managed to make it to my house, then that means that you have dealt with the haywire mana crystals.” She said with a happy tone.

Rey then rushed up to Klee, and gave her a hug and a nice kiss. Ah, how wonderful. Now I look forward even more to my reunion with Iris and Rena…

After talking to Rey, Klee invited us into her home. Of course, Kyoko was invited in as well. She managed to fit in the house, since Klee just flicked her wrist, and then Kyoko had a human body, and even clothes. Much to her delight.

Klee said that she got trapped in her own dungeon, since the mana crystals messed up while she slept. With no way to get out of her house, she couldn’t do anything but wait, and hope that someone would come along and save her.

That ended up being me… If only I was keen on having a harem, I would have gotten quite a few beauties added to it on this trip… Klee also confirmed that she is a reincarnater like us. Small world, huh?

With Klee still being in charge of this dungeon, I couldn’t just take it over for the resources. But she said that as thanks for saving her, she would send the Kingdom of Vanetius various resources from these islands, every few months.

Luckily, rather than have to fly to the demon continent, Klee showed us the area where she hides her boats. As flying to and off this island would be annoying, she had many of them. They were magic boats as well. Just place a marker on the map in the captain’s cabin, and then it will take you to it.

With this, we can finally leave. I informed Aria and her people about this, and they decided to go on the same boat as me. Kyoko is also coming along. Rey and Klee were still going to stay, though.

*Much boating later.*

After a few days of us sailing, we ended up on my home continent. Aria and her people started the long trip back to her kingdom. As for me, oddly, Iris and Rena were at the port that we docked on… Ah, if you’re wondering about the boat, Rey did tag along, but just to bring the boat back.

Iris and Rena looked to be quite composed. They didn’t say much, but guided Kyoko and I to some carriages. How they even knew that I was coming back, I had no idea. What is even crazier, is that they knew about Kyoko as well. And even brought a separate carriage for her.

Once in the carriage, Iris and Rena returned to their normal selves. Which made me happy to see. As I was about to say something, Iris forced a deep kiss on me. Which I gladly accepted.

Oddly, she stopped quickly, which is weird, considering that her deep kisses tend to last five to ten minutes…

Iris: “You leave us for less than a month, and you become a Goddess!?” She said with a shocked tone.

Huh? I really did end up as a Goddess? Cool. I wonder why Klee didn’t say anything about it? Well, to be fair, I didn’t really bring it up at all.

Eleina: “Yeah, that just sorta happened by accident.” I reply with a shrug.

Rena: “Only you would shrug like that. Now, can we have a taste of your blood? We have never drunk from a Goddess before.” She asked with a curious tone.

Eleina: “Sure! Drink as much as you want.” I say with a laugh.

It’s been a while, but I still remember how nice it feels to have them lick my neck… After they licked my neck for a bit, they started drinking my blood after so long.

A problem occurred… They acted as they did when they first tasted my blood. It’s kinda cute to see them reduced to this state. Vina, Tia, and the other maids, are in the carriage that Rey took. So I plan to have my fun with Iris and Rena after so long.

Of course, that is between me and them, so, you all will just have to imagine it. Well, good luck with that! I’ll just be having sexual fun with two hot vampire women!

21