Chapter 40: Shocking Double Marriage.
505 9 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This novel is finished, and you can purchase it both in physical and digital on Amazon, digital on various online retailers here, and also if you donate $10 or to me on Patreon.

Chapter 40: Shocking Double Marriage.

*Eleina’s POV*

Once we made it back to our kingdom, life really slowed down. While I was gone, Iris and Rena decided to deal with most of the kingdoms harassing ours. They did this, under the guise that Princess Eleina, was kidnapped.

With that excuse, they were able to invade, and take over most of those kingdoms. Rather than take them over, they just installed trustworthy vampires to rule them.

As for why they acted so stiff at the port, it was because they were in shock. They said that as a Goddess, my blood smelled fifteen times more delicious, and tasted a hundred times better than when I was a human. Something that made them quite happy.

Now back to me being a Goddess, it’s more like a race. To get powers, I need people to believe in me. But I couldn’t be bothered with that, so I never gain any powers that a God or Goddess would have.

Anyway, that was a few years ago now. No. I am not messing with you this time. I have already graduated from the academy, and so has those two. Currently, we are still living in Iris’s house, that is near the academy.

Kyoko is also living with us. It’s a little odd, but Iris took a liking to her. And she is now one of her lovers. Kyoko is just glad that she finally gets to have fun Yuri times like me.

The sun just now came up, and I was still lying in bed with my wives. Although, they still haven’t married me just yet…

Eleina: “When are you two going to put rings on my fingers?” I ask with a sulking tone.

Iris: “Didn’t we tell you that we planned to make your wedding something special? You just need to wait a little bit longer.” She said with a warm tone while rubbing my head.

Eleina: “Fine… You know, I never asked you two why you never tried to turn me into a vampire.” I say with a thinking pose.

Rena: “For selfish reasons. I did say that it would be reserved for my wife, but your blood taste so amazing that we just couldn’t bring ourselves to turn you into a vampire.” She said with a remorseful tone.

Eleina: “What do you mean?” I ask with a head tilt.

Iris: “Vampires don’t drink each other’s blood, since it wouldn’t taste good at all. Besides, now that you’re a Goddess, we can’t turn you into a vampire anyway.” She answered for her daughter.

Eleina: “Ah, I see. Well, that’s fine.” I say with a shrug.

Rena: “Now that’s settled, you need to hurry up and get dressed.” She said after she got up from the bed.

Eleina: “Okay.” I reply with a yawn.

I then walked over to our shared wardrobe. Yeah, Iris, Rena, and I, just share a room these days. In fact, we hardly are ever apart from each other. As I was walking, I was stopped by Iris.

Iris: “Not your normal dresses. Today is a very special day.” She said while holding my hand.

Eleina: “And what would this special event entail?” I ask.

Rena: “We know that you prefer to stay home, but today we’re going to a party. Hosted by us.” She said.

After that explanation, Iris used cleaning magic on me, so I didn’t have to take a bath, and then I was led outside the room, still nude…

I was then ushered into a room by them, before they closed the door behind me. And then I experienced a new hell…

*A new hell later.*

Ten different maids dressed me up… Looking in the mirror, I was extremely beautiful… No, I honestly looked like a holy Goddess of some kind… I heard a knock on the door, and Iris and Rena came into the room. They were similarly dolled up as well.

Iris: “Oh my! Eleina, you look absolutely stunning!” She said with an excited tone.

Rena: “Yes… Mother truly picked out the right dress for you.” She said with a proud tone.

Eleina: “You two look stunning as well.” I say with a smile.

After that, I was ushered once again, but this time, into a carriage. I asked them why they were so excited for this little party, but they didn’t answer me. I am beginning to have a bad feeling about this…

*A carriage ride later.*

Once at the venue for the party, I could tell that something was greatly wrong… The venue was Iris’s main estate, IE, the royal palace… Once inside, the party was already in full swing. The two said that I should just walk around and enjoy myself, so I did just that.

Looking around the venue, I came across Rey, Klee, and Aria. It has been a long time since I’ve seen them, so I was quite happy.

Eleina: “Rey, Klee, Aria! It’s so good to see you all once again!” I say with a happy tone and expression.

Rey: “Likewise, Eleina.” She said with a laugh.

Klee: “Yes, I am sorry that we haven’t visited you in a decent while.” She said with a smile.

Aria: “I am in the same boat as them, but how could we miss such an important day?” She said with a happy tone.

Eleina: “Huh? What do you mean? Iris and Rena haven’t really told me what this party is for…” I say with a thinking pose.

Aria: “That so? Well, we won’t spoil the surprise.” She said with a giggle.

We then chatted about random things for a decent while. Oddly, Aria started dating both Klee and Rey. Since the elven kingdom had nothing for her, Aria had gone back to Aria’s dungeon, and then their relationship progressed from there. All in all, it was very fun to talk to them once again.

After being at the party for an hour, Iris and Rena ushered me to a private balcony, that only they have access to. It overlooked the entire venue of the party. I’m guessing that they will be making an announcement of some kind?

When we came to the end of the balcony, the music stopped, and everyone looked at us. Nobles from all around this continent had come to this party… How important of an announcement are they going to make?…

Iris: “Everyone, I thank you all for coming here today. Now, as for the reason that we threw this party, it was to make a few announcements.” She said with a serious tone.

Rena: “Yes, I am sure that you will all be surprised.” She said with a laugh.

Iris: “You see, Princess Eleina, isn’t actually our sister. But instead, Rena and I’s wife.” She said with a happy tone.

Rena: “This party was to announce this, as well as that us three will be the new queens of this wonderful kingdom!” She exclaimed.

At that, everyone at the venue cheered. No, really. They cheered for like a solid thirty minutes… I was still in shock, but then two maids came up to Rena and Iris. They both handed them each a small box.

Facing me, they both kneeled down on the floor, and opened the boxes. Inside the boxes, were wedding rings.

Iris: “Eleina, will you marry us?” She asked.

Rena: “Yes, Eleina, please marry us.” She pleaded.

Eleina: “You two… how can I even say no at this point?” I say with a happy tone as tears flowed down my face.

Then they put the rings on my fingers. Honestly, I didn’t expect that this would make me cry. But, when they asked to marry me, my tears just came out without me even noticing…

The party continued for a while after that. And by that, I mean, it went on for a week straight… More years down the line, much to Kyoko’s and Klee’s annoyance, like a protagonist in an Isekai novel, I had drastically advanced the technology of this world.

Our kingdom turned into an empire within ten years. At this point, we basically control the entire world. This goes for the demon continent as well. Well, that was a few hundred years ago.

At this point, this world is basically the same as the one that I had lived my first life in. With amazing skyscrapers and modern technology. Iris and Rena are movie stars, and I am a model.

Even after all this time, I still love waking up every morning to have them by my side. I think that we will still be loving each other, even when this world develops space travel.

Ah, how I would love to travel the galaxy with these two! Fuck… if only I came from a sci-fi world, then I would know how to make space travel a thing… Oh, well. I should just enjoy my time with them in this era of this world.

Regardless of how long it will take for this world to develop space travel, it won’t really matter, since we will still be alive and well. Ah, I almost forgot! I almost missed going to the movies with Iris and Rena! Romance movie with my wives, here I come!

As such, I decided to just abandon the car that I was driving, and leave it on the side of the road. My wives and I are filthy rich, so I can just buy a new one anyway. With that, I flew to the movie theater where we planned to go to for our date.

Ah, I wonder if those two will actually watch the movie, or will the two just flirt with me the entire time? Either way, that is for me to enjoy, not you. Anyway, farewell!

19