Chapter 22: Mindbreaking the Aunt
5.3k 0 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Alex saw his aunt cumming and squirting love juices from her pussy while her body was twitching due to the orgasm she was barely holding consciousness then alex slowly moved his dick which was still inside her pussy and hit her womb wall and Olivia started moaning loudly "ahh! aghhh! no! no! Yessss! ahh!" she was like a person lost her mind and her body started to shake more feeling dick moving deep into her baby room.

Alex slowly started thrusting his dick in and out of his aunt and he could feel her inside tightening around his dick alex felt like he was in heaven slowly Olivia's insides also adapted to Alex's dick and she started to feel a new level of pleasure and she continuously moaning "Alexx! Alexx! aah! fuck your aunt's pussy hard! h-hard!" and continued to tighten her pussy around his dick.

Then Alex lifted her up and stood on the bed with his dick inside Olivia's pussy she hugged him with her hand tied around his head they both started to kiss each and alex poured his saliva into her mouth and he continued to move his dick in this standing position.

Olivia felt his dick more in her pussy in this position and alex started increasing his speed of thrusting his dick inside her pussy she loudly moaned "Alex! Alex! Please! Ahh! Ah! Ah! Hard! Harder! Ahhh!" and she cummed with squinting juices from her. Due to him pistoning her pussy in standing position alex reaching deep into her pussy he was able completely broke her mind she started to moan like a bitch and her tongue was falling out her mouth and her eyes rolled up she was shouting "Yess! Ahh! ahugghh! Destroy that pussy ahh!".

Seeing his proud aunt in that state alex stopped thrusting and removed his dick from her inside and dropped her on the bed on her knees he started to slap her face with his dick and said "Bitch lick that cock like a cheap whore" he said and Olivia just followed her instincts and started to lick his dick like an obedient sex slave this made alex want more destroy her and raised his hand and slapped her face hard leaving his hand mark on her face alex said "bitch enough with licking start putting that inside your mouth" saying he pushed his dick inside her throat and she started to give a blowjob to Alex.

Alex enjoyed the blowjob for some time and he slapped her face then removed his dick from her mouth and saw the face of his aunt which was distorted with pleasure and had red hand prints on both sides of her face. she was like a used whore from a brothel. Then he turn her and pushed her onto the bed she was now in a doggy position her butt facing Alex's dick.

He slowly thrust his cock into her pussy and he slapped her butt hard leaving his handprint on her butt. Olivia moaned "Ahhhh! Yes! Yes! Hard!" she completely her mind,  pleasure is the only thing in her mind now and she tightened her pussy due to the slap on her butt. alex felt like he is the owner of the slut in front of him and continued to hit her butt with his hands and she started moaning like slut "Ahh!" "phat!" aughh! ah!" "Phat!" "Yes! yes! harder!" after hitting her butt for some time Olivia lost her body strength and fell on the bed in a sleeping position her body twitching from the pain and pleasure her butt was feeling very hot like it is on fire her pussy become red and somewhat lose due to hardcore sex with alex.

Alex gave her some time to rest and slowly she got recovered from her mind-broken state she started to open her eyes but then she felt something entering inside her asshole she tried moving but her body did not cooperate with her then she turned her head back and saw alex putting his finger into her asshole  "Alex no don't not that hole I don't like it" said Olivia alex listened to her and slapped her butt hard making her moan "ahh! alex don't hit me please what are doing alex" listening to this he put another finger into her asshole this made her moan "ah! alex! please stop! ahh!" then he started to spread his finger in her asshole and said "Call me master from now onwards bitch understand I am your master from now and your my personal slut" saying he put his third finger into asshole and she moaned "ahh! yes, master alex please slow down ahh!" she understands she can't do anything and feeling his fingers start going into her asshole she gave up resistance completely and accepted her fate.

Seeing her calling him master alex felt satisfied he removed his fingers from her asshole then she started to relax and then suddenly alex placed his cock near the asshole entrance Olivia felt this and opened her eyes and said "Alex don't do--" but before she can finish her sentence alex hit butt and said "Call me master you sult" Olivia replied "please master nobody has ever used my asshole before even my husband"

Listening to her made alex want to take her anal virginity and with one thrust he pushed his cock into her ashole which made Olivia shout loudly "Aghhhhh!" she immediately came and her pussy started to squirt a large amount of her love juices all over the bed she again lost her mind due to the orgasm and alex started to move his dick inside her asshole. Olivia has her eyes rolled up her tongue was out of her mouth she is moaning "Ahh! Ahh!" she was like a lifeless sex toy still reeling in the orgasm of cumming from before. after some time alex felt he was about to cum he hit her butt and she instinctively tightened her asshole with one thrust alex started to cum inside her asshole and he removed his dick and cummed all over her body drenching her in his cum.

Alex saw Olivia lose consciousness and sleep on the bed drenched in her own love juices and her whole body was covered in Alex's cum. her face was swollen and red handprints on both of her cheeks her hair was messed her big ass cheeks became completely red due to hitting and cum flowed out of her asshole she was like an overused cheap whore. seeing this alex smiled like he did something great. and fell on the side of the bed and closed his eyes to relax.

24