Chapter 23: Alex Unlocks New Powers
4.7k 0 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When alex closed his eyes to get some rest and he was in a dark place and a large amount of white light illuminated and formed a shape of a dragon. It said "So you have finally lost your virginity" It laughed and continued "This time meeting with you I have two purposes" continued "The first is to explain to you how your powers work and the second is to give the manuals to help on the path of increasing your powers"

Dragon said, "Listen carefully by inheriting my power you can make any girl with the same cultivation or below your cultivation feel sexually aroused by releasing the lust dragon aura now as you lost your virginity you can use lust dragon aura and your dick can go into any women's hole without worrying about you destroying women's hole as it has lust dragon power the pussy will automatically be adjusted to your dick and by injecting your saliva with lust dragon aura you can make any girl get attached to you and you can also control the lust in their body and having sex with women can also increase your power the stronger women you have sex with the more your powers increase and you can also gain their understanding in cultivation and their elemental power understanding which can help you and your semen can also increase their power exponentially as it has primal chaos power."

"Coming to the second point humans can only cultivate their element energy and world energy but the dragon has an additional power called soul power which can only be cultivated by dragons but you are the only particular case when you died your soul has not been destroyed and blended into the universe as soul particle to form a new soul to be reincarnated into a human body but it became a wanderer soul moving in space which leads to meet me. your soul is somehow so much stronger than the human soul even stronger than the soul of human gods but to control it and use it as a weapon you need the dragon soul cultivation method which I will transfer it to your soul so you can use it."

Dragon paused and said "I will also give dragon cultivation method which can blend primal chaos energy with world energy and elemental energy with each breakthrough you can fight the person with cultivation two levels higher than you and also I will give you dragon elemental cultivation which contains detailed information about all the elements which is so much useful to you now my time up next time when my soul projection appears again you will have a surprise waiting for you," lust dragon said and disappeared.

Alex opened his eyes and saw his aunt Olivia on his side sleeping with a satisfied face drenched in his cum. alex got out of bed and put a blanket over her naked body then he dressed up and went down.

There he saw his big sister and Owen sleeping on the couch naked and he can see semen leaking out of Isa's pussy he understood Owen had sex with Isa. Alex now was not feeling angry or jealous as he understood his new powers he is confident that no one can satisfy a woman as he did and he is so proud of his dick that he even stopped worrying about his women sleeping with other people because they completely can't be satisfied with having sex with other people as he did.

Then he saw lights were on in the kitchen then he went near the kitchen and saw his mother masturbating with her three fingers inside her pussy and moaning in a low voice "Mhm! mm! Ah" and she said "Alex fuck your mommy's pussy hard mmh! ahh"

Alex saw his mother masturbating thinking of him fucking her pussy this made Alex's dick erect again he slowly went and caught her boobs and pressed them hard and said "Mother you have no shame masturbating in the kitchen thinking about fucking your own son" saying he thrusts his whole middle finger into her asshole which made her moan "ahhhh! no! alex!" she turned her head back towards alex face and said "This is because my dear naughty son made me like this" saying she gave him a deep lips kiss and she started to leak her love juices from her pussy.

He removed the finger from her asshole and removed her top dress and placed his dick near his mother's pussy he lifted her leg and she took the support from her side wall he slowly started to thrust his dick into her pussy feeling his mother's pussy for the first time he feels her inside are tightened around his dick then his dick touched her womb entrance which made her moan and she said "ahh! alex! that my womb" then alex let her relax and get her pussy adapt to his dick then suddenly he pushed his dick again inside her making his dick go inside her womb and she moaned "aghh! alex that my womb slow down aghhh! ah!" but alex did not listen to this and he started thrusting his dick moving it in and out of her pussy she covered her mouth with her hand even then she was moaning "Ahh! ah! ah! alex slow down alex ah! ah!"  and then he moved a hand and reached her pussy he put her clitoris in between his two fingers started tightly squish it. this made to moan loudly "Ahhghhhh!" she cummed and started squirting her love juice. Then alex moved his cock again deep into her womb which made her release her love juices from her pussy then alex said "This is far from over Mother let's go to the bedroom and continue it there."

23