Chapter 24: Threesome with Mom and Sister
6.3k 0 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Alex caught his mother's other leg and lifted her with dick inside her pussy this made her pussy so full and she moaned "AHH! AHH! A-Alex drop me down I can walk mysel--ah! Agh!" before she can complete her sentence alex started to walk while carrying her with her legs on his hands and his dick started to move inside her pussy which made her moan.

Alex came out of the kitchen and saw his sister was not there in the hall he got an idea and said "Mother let's go to Isa's room as aunt is sleeping in my room it will be rude to disturb her" his mother said "ok ahh!" he took her and started to climb the steps and his dick is moving more inside her pussy and she was moaning "ahh! ah! ahh! alex slow down ah! ah!" he climbed the stairs and went to Isa's old bedroom and opened door but isa was not there then saw isa was in the bathroom by hearing water sounds and light coming from the bathroom.

He moved and put his mother on the bed on her knees removed his dick from her pussy he climbed on the bed stood up having his mother's face near his dick he started to slap her face with his dick she understood him and put his dick into her mouth started to give him a blowjob.

Alex started to feel the softness of her mouth and her tongue moving like a snake around his dick made alex feel pleasure then caught his mother's head and pulled it toward him making his cock go deep into her throat and he started thrusting his cock into her mouth he used his mother mouth like pussy thrusting hard with his cock. his mother started to feel choking in her throat and started to hit his legs with her hands and moaning "Ghhahhh! ahh! ah! guhggg" After some time she stopped hitting his legs and she gave up resistance she also started to feel new pleasure his son giving her by treating her roughly and she started to release her love juices from her pussy.

Feeling his mother also enjoying this alex trusted his cock deep into her mouth and he slapped her cheek very hard which made his mother squit love juices tears formed in her eyes still having his cock inside her mouth she raised her eyes and saw alex with a teardrop in her eyes. alex saw this and slapped the other cheek with his hand and thrust his dick into her mouth this type of new treatment made her squit more love juices. she is feeling this type of pleasure for the first time in her life this made her slowly addicted to this type of hard play and alex also continued to slap her face and thrust his penis into her mouth and said "Bitch from now onwards you're my personal slave my meat hole take this" saying he trusted his cock into her mouth and slapped her face his mother in response started to moan "guuhhh! gughh! gugghh!" Vienna started to get addicted to this pleasure more and more and she wants her son to hit her more.

When Alex was having his time with his mother Isa heard the noises and came out of the bathroom and saw her brother using her mother like a whore beating her and using her mouth like a hole she can see her mother also liked this from her expression seeing this she started to finger her pussy watching them.

Alex felt he was close to cumming he gave her a big thrust into her mouth she loudly moaned "Gugghhh!" and alex hit her face hard with this his mother cummed releasing a large amount of love juice and he also started to cum in her mouth this time he let her drink his cum completely after that he removed his cock and his mother fell back onto the bed adjusting herself from the orgasm.

Isa who is watching also came then she heard his brother's voice say "Big sis does watching your brother use your mother's mouth like a bitch made you cum you whore" saying he turn back got down off the bed and went in front of his sister caught her hair and said "watching other have sex secretly and masturbating your not like a wife of a noble but whore from a cheap brothel seems like I have given you a lesson" saying he tore her dress and dragged her by the hair and pushed her on the bed on side of his mother.

Seeing both mother and daughter pair side by side made Alex's dick erect again he pounced on his sister and thrust his dick into her pussy and started to fuck her he can feel his sister's pussy also gave him the same feeling as his mother's pussy.

Isa started to moan saying "Alex ahh! slowdown! Ahh! alex" then alex gave his sister a hard slap on the face and said "bitch call me master from now" saying he again hit her face on the other side "Call me master you whore". Isa said, "Alex please don't hit hard ahh! Ahh!" but her pussy started to tighten around his dick.

so turned her around and positioned her in a doggy style he started to fuck her by pulling her hair and thrusting his dick deep into her pussy he started hitting her ass "Call me master you whore" After some time she gave in and said "Master please fuck this slave pussy ahh! ahh!" Isa calling him master made alex more excited his dick started growing inside her pussy reaching her womb entrance and feeling her womb entrance he trusted his more entering into her womb she shouted, "AAHHHH! master yeesh! ahh! destroy this whore pussy! master!"

On the side Vienna came out of her orgasm and hearing the voice moaning and calling master she turned to her side and saw his son fucking his big sister and hitting her butt and her daughter moaning and calling alex master. She saw her daughter's face she was like whore only to pleasure Alex's dick seeing this made her pussy leak love juices she woke up went side of alex on her knees pulled his face and gave him a deep lip kiss.

29