Chapter 25: Threesome with Mom and Sister(2)
5.2k 0 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After some time his mother broke the kiss and said "M-Ma-Master please also fuck me" This made alex more excited and caught her hair and pulled it hard and slapped her face and said "Bitch get ready I gonna destroy your holes right now" saying he pushed her onto the bed in doggy position side of his sister.

Seeing both mother and daughter side by side in doggy positions facing their asses to his face seeing he thrusts his dick more into his sister's pussy and slapped her butt hard and she moaned "Ahh! ah! master! more" Vienna saw alex alex fucking her daughter and neglecting her she said "Master please use your whores pussy it started to feel hotter please master" saying she started to shake her butt seeing this he slapped her butt hard making her "Ahh! Yeesh, master! harder destroy your mother ass ahh! ahh!" and alex continued to slap her butt and fuck his sister pussy at the same time.

Alex felt like he was in heaven having two beautiful milfs under him. Then he stopped hitting his mother and lifted his hand placing his hands one on the sister's butt and another on his mother's butt he then at the same time forced three fingers into their assholes at the same making them moan "Master slow down ahh! ugh!" "Master ah! ah! ah!" and his sister started to tighten her pussy more. after fingering mom and sister's assholes for some time he removed his fingers from both of their assholes and took out his dick inside his sister's pussy he put it in front of his mother's pussy.

His mother feeling his dick near her pussy said "Yes master put the dick inside this whore pussy use my pussy as you like" alex listened to her mother and slapped her ass hard and said "Bitch get ready I am going to enter" saying he moved his dick somewhat up and with one thrust he entered her asshole she moaned loudly "Ahhh! master! yeesh! noo! yess! ah! ahh!" she cummed and she lost her mind and started maon loudly like bitch alex seeing he started to hit her ass continuously and move in and out of her asshole fucking her asshole.

Isa saw her mother moaning and shouting while her asshole getting rammed by her brother's cock making her wet in pussy then Isa moved close to her mother and gave her a deep lip kiss both sucking on each other tongue's.

Alex saw her sister giving a lip kiss to our mother made him more excited and he slapped his sister's ass and removed his cock from his mother's asshole moved and placed it on the entrance of his sister's asshole Isa felt Alex's cock on her asshole and said: "Master please slowly this is my first time in the asshole".

Then alex slapped her butt and with one thrust his cock entered her asshole she moaned loudly "AAAHHH! Alex! Maste-gahhhh! Slow! Ahh!" and alex continued to plow his sister's virgin asshole and continuously slapped her ass and his mothers's ass. after some time his sister's asshole adapted to his dick and started to moan "Yeesh master harder yeesh i-ahh like it an assshhole" She became a bitch in heat and started moving her ass like bitch from a brothel.

On the side his mother was still feeling pleasure in her asshole then alex pulled and removed his dick from his sister's asshole and fucked his mother's asshole he started to choke her neck with his hands and she was moaning "Yeesh master alex ahh! yeshh! chock your mama harder yeesh!" and with one final thrust he came inside his mother's asshole and she also came.

He fell on his mother's back and kept his dick inside her asshole for some time cumming inside her then removed it he can see his cum leaking out of his mother's asshole then his sister saw it and immediately started to lick the cum leaking out of mother's asshole.

He then went back to his sister's ass and thrust his cock into her pussy in one stock which made to moan loudly "Ahh! Master yess! Ahh!" and started to fuck his sister after some time he lifted her body and hugged her in the air and started to fuck her and she started to feel his dick more and started to moan "yess master fuck that pussy to death yeshh" and alex felt he about to cum with one final thrust he cummed inside her pussy and he loosens the grip of his hands made Isa fell on to mother body and Alex continued cum on then and covered their both bodies completely with his cum. He saw both his mother and sister covered in his cum smiled and covered their bodies with a blanket then dressed and left the room.

26