Chapter 26: Letter from Eleanor
3.4k 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After coming out from his sister's room alex saw the time it was already 6:30 in the morning he went to his room and saw his aunt still sleeping in his bed he went to his bathroom and was done with his cleaning work and came out dressed up and went down and saw Owen and nate fucking Nora in pussy and mouth at the same time.

Alex saw this and walked near the dining table sat in the chair took the biscuits on the table started to eat them and continued to watch as Owen fucking his sister and Nate using her mouth they continued for some time and then Owen cummed in his sister's pussy then Nate pulled her hair and started thrust his dick deep into her mouth and with a final thrust he also cummed inside her mouth and sat on her side as Owen did but alex can see Nora is still not satisfied by the sex.

Then Owen saw alex and said "Alex what did you do to my mother yesterday night? Man, I never heard my mother moan that loudly" Nate and Nora heard Owen calling alex they raised their head and saw alex.

Just seeing alex Nora cummed immediately and started to leak her love juices. Then Nate said "Man I am so angry with you alex. you have spent the whole night with Aunt Olivia and made her moan loudly which we can hear in the hall. you know man how many times I have requested Aunt Olivia to have sex with me but she never accepted it."

Then Owen said "Man with me her own son she had sex like 2 times that it" He paused looked at alex and asked "But alex what you did do with my mother to make her moan like that man"

The alex replied proudly "Under my dick and my sex techniques no can stop moaning and cumming even your mother is no exception"

Then Nate and Owen got up and fell on their knees and said "Then you are big brother from now please teach us your techniques please man" Nora saw this and gave them a cheap look.

Then alex said "ok ok stop with these formalities from now you both are my students and I give you tips on how to have sex and make you both masters in sex," said alex then Owen, Nate, Nora, and Alex all started to laugh. after some time they left to the bathrooms to get freshened up leaving only alex in the hall.

Then alex saw a bat enter his house through the window with a letter in its mouth it hung itself on the ceiling on top of alex and dropped the letter into his hands and flew away.

Alex saw the envelope of the letter it had just been written by Eleanor on it. he understood his master send this letter he opened the letter it said: "Alex I heard your awakening ceremony has gone without a problem and you're name is now famous in the capital as the saying goes a kid named Alex awakened four elements of affinity powers which made you famous so be careful and all ways watch your back and I got know you have a month  gap before joining the training school in your village so in this time I advise you to join adventure guild under an alias name and take up on missions by facing real life dangers you can understand and increase your powers faster don't neglect your training I will again meet you next year when you come for capital to join the imperial academy p.s your master."

Alex closed the letter and kept it back in the envelope and thought in his mind 'Adventure Guild huh'

When alex was thinking he saw his aunt coming down the stairs and Olivia saw alex at the dining table she started to blush remembering yesterday's night when she woke up she felt her body full of energy she felt like a feather she felt like she was reborn again this all thanks to sex with alex she liked so much.

She moved past alex to go sit at the table but alex slapped her butt and pulled her back and moved his face close to her's and said in a low voice "Bitch did you forgot to greet your master" listening to Alex's commanding tone her pussy started to leak juices and her body became hot her face became red with blush and in low voice she said "Good morning M-MA-Master" Then alex pulled her into his embrace and gave her a deep lip kiss then he heard the sound of the door opening Olivia broke the kiss and moved fast sat in a chair with her face completely red.

Then alex saw his father coming out of the room and asked "alex where are your mother and sister Isa" Then he heard another cute voice saying "Dad mom and big sister were still sleeping in big sister's room" This voice belong his little sister Lila. she was underage so she was house arrested in her room yesterday. Then his father rubbed his sister's head and said "ok let them rest I will eat out today ok I have to leave to work" he left immediately.

Then his sister came and sit in his lap pouted and asked "Brother did enjoy your sex with aunt last night" alex felt embarrassed and said "You're a little girl you should not ask things like this" She again pouted.

After some time Nora, Owen, and Nate came to the hall Nate said "ok I have to go to home now alex let's meet later again bye" saying he left.

Then Olivia said "Alex we will also take our leave now I have to go to the auction house" Then Nora said "alex I am also going to imperial academy today I hope I will meet you at Selections next year" saying the gray family left.

After some alex said to his sister "Lila I leaving to go out I will come by dinner evening say this to Mother after she wakes up" saying he left and went in the direction of the adventure guild.

14