Chapter 29: Duke’s Threesome with Mom
6.6k 2 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After leaving the auction house, Alex came to his and saw a grand wyvern carriage belonging to some big noble family. He saw a buffalo symbol on the raid, but there are no noble families with the buffalo family symbol in his village. He entered his house and saw his mother naked on the sofa in the doggy style, with two people on both sides fucking her. A young man in his 20s caught his mother's butt, and he is ramming his penis deep into her pussy, and an old man in his 60s is using his mother's mouth. The old man caught her red hair to balance himself, and he thrust his cock into her mouth as he used her hair as handles.

Then Alex turned his head and saw a similar face sitting on the side of the sofa on a chair and eating biscuits while watching Vienna gets spitroasted by two people. He was the village head, Luke von Stone. He saw Alex coming in and said, "Alex, come here and sit." Listening to him, Alex went and sat beside him. His mother saw Alex and tried to say something, but she moaned, "Al-mmngg! guhh! gugg!" With a cock thrusting into her mouth, she can't say it properly.

Then Alex heard a "Phatt!" slapping sound and saw the young man fucking his mother's pussy and slapping her ass hard, leaving a red print on it. Then the old man fucking Vieena's mouth spoke, "Young, I have an important thing to speak to you about, but let me finish fucking your mom first." He started to thrust his penis into her mouth, and he could see the young man on the back continuously slapping his mother's ass and fucking her pussy, and she was moaning lightly "Ahhh! Ahh!".

Alex saw this, but he was not angry or jealous because his mother accepted to have sex, so they might have paid her a fair price to fuck, and seeing their looks, they might have come from a big noble family, so all he can do is watch now. After fucking his mother for some time, they changed the position. The old man sat on the sofa, and his mother sat on his dick, and he started fucking. Then the young man stood on the sofa and placed his dick near her mouth. His mother understood it and started giving him a blowjob. He started to force his dick more into her throat, and the old man continued to fuck her pussy.

Then Alex saw the young man remove his dick from Vienna's mouth. He came backside to her and placed his dick on her asshole, and with one thrust, he entered Vienna's asshole. The young man started to feel her asshole tighter than her pussy, and he started to fuck. Vienna started moaning, feeling two dick-fucking pussies and an asshole at the same time.

Alex watched his mother get double-penetrated by the two people; it was like watching a porn video but in real life. The young man fucking his mother Vegina slapped her butt, which made her tighten her asshole and pussy at the same time, making both of them almost cum. Then the young man pulled her red hair, slapped her buttocks, and said, "Uncle, this woman has the finest holes I have ever fucked. She is like a bitch that tightens her hole whenever I hit her ass," he said, saying he slapped her ass again, making her holes tighten. The old man fucking her pussy felt this and said, "Yeah, she is tighter than Luke's wife; we fucked before coming here; this bitch is like a black hole sucking my entire pussy," said the old man bit the nipple of Vienna, which made her moan, "Ahhghhh!" and she tightened both her holes and with a final thrust, both men came inside Vienna's pussy and asshole at the same time, completely releasing their cum inside Vienna's both holes.

After some time, Alex saw the young man removing his cock from his mother's asshole, and his cum started to leak from her asshole. Then the old man pushed her body onto the sofa, making his mother's body fall onto the sofa, and cum started to leak from Pussy and her asshole at the same time. Vienna stayed lying on the sofa because she got both holes drilled at the same time. After that, the two people got dressed and sat on the chairs, leaving his mother's naked body on the sofa.

Then the village head, Luke, spoke, "Alex, these two sirs are from the duke lineage of Bisonhurst House. The young man is Aiden Bisonhurst, the young master of the family and next heir, and the other sir is his uncle and brother to the present head of the family, Orin Bisonhurst. They have come here in person to speak to you."

Then the old man named Orin spoke: "Under the instructions of Duke Haldor Bisonhurst, the head of the Bisonhurst family, Duke has sent you an invitation to have dinner with him in the Bisonhurst mansion." He said he paused and removed a small gold card, gave it to Alex, and said, "When you come to the capital, come to the Bisonhurst mansion and show this card; they will allow you."

Then the young man on the side said arrogantly, "What the hell is wrong with Father sending me personally to deliver a message to a peasant?" Alex got angry at the way he spoke; he wanted to punch him but was stopped by Luke's wind element, and Luke sent a mind transmission to Alex saying, "Control these people; they are not someone you can mess with now." Alex controlled himself.

Then a young man named Aiden threw a bag with gold coins on the sofa where his mother was lying naked and said, "Man, but that was a good sex session. That bag contains 500 gold coins. Your body is really worth it."

Saying the Bisonhurst dukes left the house but Luke didn't go with them, he removed a pouch from his space ring, gave it to Alex, and said, "Young lad, you have to control your temper. People of Duke lineage have stronger bodyguards. Even I can't fight them. You're the rarest talent in the village. We can't afford to lose you. In the bag, It contains 1,000 gold coins, as I promised on the ceremony day. When you have free time, come to my mansion for lunch or dinner." He said that and left.

Then Mother woke from the sofa and pulled him into her hug, having his face in between her naked breasts. She said proudly, "You know what Duke paid me: five hundred gold coins for the sex session. You can use the gold coins to buy the elemental books and other things required by your school," she said, smiling.

Then he said, "Ok, Mother." Then his mother said, "Ok, have juice in the fridge; I will get cleaned myself and come cook you something to eat," saying she left for the bathroom.

18