Chapter 30: Alex Starts as Adventurer
3.3k 3 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Vienna was in the bathtub, taking a rest in the warm water after having her holes fucked by Dukes when she heard the sound of the door opening. She opened her eyes and saw Alex coming inside naked, and then she saw his long dick, which made her pussy wet.

Alex came inside the bathroom and walked to the bathtub. He stood beside the tub and slapped his mother's face with the dick and said, "You whore mother, suck your master's dick." Being called a whore by her son made her body feel hot and start to release love juices. She nodded her head and put the head of his dick into her mouth, licking and circling around it with her tongue.

Feeling his dick go slowly into his mother's mouth, Alex caught Vieena's hair and trusted his dick deep into her mouth, which filled her throat at once, choking her, and Alex started to feel so good having his dick deep inside his mother's mouth.

Vienna felt hot having her son's dick fill her mouth, reaching deep inside her throat and making her choke on it. She felt satisfied with just having her son's dick inside her mouth. She can't feel this level of pressure and satisfaction even when others or her husband fuck her. She felt she was addicted to Alex, and only he could satisfy her completely. His rough play—slapping, choking, hardcore sex—everything made her body addicted to it, and only he could satisfy her to the brim.

Then he started fucking his mother's mouth, using it like a pussy, making his dick thrust into her mouth, pulling back, and again thrusting it. Feeling his dick Vienna start to moan, "Guggg! Guggg! Guuuhhh!" having his cock inside her mouth, then Alex slapped her face hard, leaving his handprint on her cheek. Vienna immediately cummed inside the bathtub.

Alex then said, "Bitch, take the dick more into that slut mouth." "Phat," he continued to slap her hard, fucking his mother's mouth like a cheap slut. "Whore, take this," he said with a final thrust. He cummed a large amount of semen in his mother's mouth. She drank his whole cum, then he removed his dick from her mouth, and his semen started to leak from his mother's mouth.

Alex saw his mother still reeling from the feeling of orgasm. He said, "Mother, I am hungry. Hurry up and come make me something to eat." and left the bathroom.

Vienna, after some time, adjusted herself and said to herself, "Why am I so attracted to my son even though he calls me a cumdump and a slut whore, but still my body reacts? It's like I want to be treated like this." She came out of the bathroom and saw some cum sticking to her boobs. She wiped it with her finger, put the finger into her mouth, and ate it then She said, "His cum is so sweet, unlike other men. Everything about him makes me go crazy." She cleaned her dress and came down and saw Alex, Lila, and her husband sitting at the dining table.

She then went to the kitchen and made the dinner, brought it out, and sat in a chair placed between her husband and Alex. Then they had dinner. Lila left for her room to sleep, then she heard Alex calling, "Mom, Dad, I have an important thing to say to you." She turned her head and saw Alex have a serious look on his face.

Alex's father asked, "Son, what is that you want to say?" Alex had a serious look on his face. Then Alex spoke, "Dad, Mom, I have joined the adventurer guild, and I plan on going on missions before school starts."

Then his mother shouted at him, "Alex, you know the danger of being an adventurer. You may be crippled or dead. I won't allow you to become an adventurer at any cost. You know how I felt and how much I cried when you got hurt on your head and went into a coma." She said she cried, and small drops started to come out of her eyes.

His father didn't say anything, then his mother continued, "Alex, you are my son and my loving child." "I can't allow you to put your life in danger, so I won't allow you to go on an adventurer's mission."

Alex felt a pain in his chest. Seeing his mother's tears coming out of her eyes, he stood, went near her, and hugged her. She also hugged him back, crying. She said, "Alex, I know I'm forcing you, but please, I can't lose you, honey, please, child." She tightened her hand around him.

then put his hand on her head, soothed her head, and said, "Mother, I have to become strong because I have a threat to my life and also to people around me." His mother and father both looked at him and then he said about his encounter with Eleanor, having all elemental affinities and danger lingering around him. His mother was shocked and started to cry hearing him, and his father got a serious expression having to listen to his son's story. He was shocked by a powerful person like his son's master, who can fly in the air and travel at high speed but also can't defeat these dark enemies and thought about what a normal martial grandmaster like him can do.

Then he heard Alex say, "So master suggested I go to the beast forest for adventurer missions, and I have become stronger to protect my family, my friend, and people close to me." So after some time, both parents accepted him as an adventurer, but his mother still had fears as her son had to face some dangerous situations. After some time, everyone left for their rooms to sleep."

The next morning, Alex woke up, had breakfast with his family, and said his goodbyes to his parents and sister before going on his first mission. His mother had reluctantly sent him after saying so many things about his safety.

15