Chapter 31: Flying Dragons
2.5k 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

//Rose images are uploaded in the discord channel//

Alex, after leaving his house, arrived at the guild building, where many people, beasts, demons, and a diverse group of people and creatures were entering and exiting the building. He then entered the building and made his way to the counter, where he met the green-haired elf woman Elara, his personal advisor, and saw her sitting at the counter doing her work. He thought of flirting with her for fun and said, "Well, well, well, if it isn't the beautiful Elara. I'm here to take on my first mission, but I don't think I can focus with such a stunning woman in front of me," he said, flashing a charming smile.

Elara rolled her eyes but couldn't help but smile at Alex's antics. "You're a smooth talker, Alex. But don't get too distracted. Adventure can be dangerous, and you need to be prepared," Elara said.

"Hey, Alex. Did you manage to get everything you need for your adventure?" she asked. "Yes, thanks to your advice," Alex replied with a smile.

"Great to hear that. By the way, have you thought about forming a team for your missions?" Elara suggested. "A team? I haven't really thought about that," Alex said, looking a little uncertain.

"Trust me, it's a good idea. When you work in a team, you can cover each other's weaknesses and make up for each other's strengths. Plus, the missions will become easier to complete and more rewarding," Elara explained.

"I see. But how do I form a team?" Alex asked, still unsure.

"Well, you can ask around and see if anyone is interested in joining you. Or, you can check the guild board for people who are looking for teammates. You can also join an existing team if they're looking for new members," Elara said.

"I guess that makes sense." "I'll think about it," Alex said, nodding.

"Don't take too long, though; the missions won't wait for you forever," Elara added with a grin.

Alex chuckled and nodded, realizing that Elara was right. He would need a team member to tackle the more challenging missions and increase his chances of success. He thanked Elara for her advice and decided to start looking for potential teammates.

He then searched for teammates in the hall. After searching for some time, he saw a known figure, Rose Flyer, the big sister of his friend Nate. She possessed a beauty that was unmatched by most. Her piercing blue eyes sparkled with a hint of mischief, reflecting her playful nature. Her long blonde hair cascaded down her back in gentle waves, shimmering like spun gold in the sunlight.

Rose's face was an exquisite masterpiece of flawless proportions. Her features were delicate and refined, with high cheekbones, a straight nose, and a softly rounded chin. Her full lips were the color of rose petals, and they curled into a seductive smile that could melt the heart of any man who dared to cross her path. Her body was perfectly sculpted, with curves in all the right places. Her waist was slim, her hips were round, and her ample bosom drew the eye like a magnet. She moved with grace and fluidity that were almost hypnotic, and every step she took seemed to accentuate her incredible physique.

Alex approached her and asked, "Rose, what brings you to the guild hall?" "I thought you were at the Imperial Academy," he said.

Rose smiled and replied, "I am, but I wanted to try my hand at adventuring." "It's always been something I've been interested in, and I joined under the alias name Rose Rogers."

Alex was stunned by her reply, as most noble families don't allow their people to join as adventurers because it harms their status as nobles. Rose is from the baron family and also a genius at the imperial academy who has three elemental affinities: light, water, and earth, so he was surprised to see her here.

Then Alex asks, "Are you here to pick your mission?"

Rose replied, "I'm actually here to take on a rank-C mission to explore the ancient ruins." "There's a chance I might find some powerful weapons and knowledge there."

Alex was intrigued by the mission and asked if he could join her. Rose looked at him skeptically and said, "Alex, you're still a beginner. Do you really think you can handle a mission like this?"

Alex said, "I may be a starter, but I have martial powers and elemental abilities." "Plus, I have a reliable team leader like you."

Rose knows Alex has four elements of affinity, but he is still starting his career as an adventurer, and this mission can be a dangerous job for him, so she still opposed this idea and started walking away from him.

Seeing her sternly opposing him, he got an idea and said, "Rose, you have to take me with you on this mission or I will inform Nate that you're an adventurer under Alies' name." She stopped her steps, looked back, and said, "Alex, are you blackmailing me? You think a brat like you can think of ordering me?" She said she released her aura, which, although it was not as strong as his master's but was somewhat powerful, he was able to defend himself due to training he got from his master.

Rose was surprised by Alex's aura control; he easily defended himself from her aura, so she thought, and she said, "Ok, this time I will allow it, but you have to be careful and always listen to my commands."

Then Alex said, "Awesome, then our team will be called the Flying Dragons." Rose said, "Whatever, let's register first," saying she pulled the mission flyer from the board, and both of them went to the counter and registered for the mission under the team name Flying Dragons.

11