Chapter 2 – Reality
1.1k 6 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a Desolate area of the academy, it was at the very back where a forest was located. Ren was walking quietly to the location.

The place was not allowed for students to go beyond it, a spell was cast around the academy signaling the caster whenever someone crosses it

The one flaw it had, was that it won’t know who trespassed the area.

the person will be notified but it wouldn’t tell who it was.

“Isn’t this a very big flaw that can cause massive problems for the academy?” Ren who at first thought having that type of magic around was Helpful, was now Scared by the events that can happen because of its flaw that is always overlooked.

‘The more I think about it, the more I'm starting to think I'm most likely in a novel’


Reaching the place of the Secret meeting Ren hid in a bush, it wasn’t comfortable, and it hurt getting pricked every few seconds that he slightly moved in it, he swore that he’ll never do this again.

A few minutes passed, and no Hecate was seen, Ren waited again and again and again.

No Hecate came.

“Of course, it wasn’t true” Ren muttered as he was about to leave, he felt a sinister aura around him.

He quickly returned to the bush, he instinctively knew he would have died if he was seen.

“Father”

White hair and red eyes with a pair of horns, Hecate was kneeling showing respect to her father. The demon king

‘Holy shit it's Hecate’ Ren couldn't believe it, Hecate was the demon king's daughter.

The novel wasn't just a fantasy...just like what the novel showed Hecate started to explain her current status to her father.

Ren couldn't hear anything as he was hiding in a bush with only the beating of the heart being heard but he already knew what she was saying to her father.

The moment she founds him, he's dead, no matter what he shouldn't let himself be known.

Currently, Hecate hasn’t softened up to humans and Is still focused on her mission.

‘Even if I do tell someone she was a demon no one would believe me, who would they believe a big shot from A class or a D class nobody, it was obvious also if she was able to enter the academy without anyone noticing then it’s just futile to try

Ren calmed down and waited for her to finish her talk with her father, it was the only option he had.

The other options will only lead to death, he had to wait for an uncomfortable amount of time for Hecate to finish.

After the meeting with her father, she bowed and used magic to hide her horns and hair color.

Instead of white, it was now dark, she walked away from the area before stopping at a bush.

Hecate stared at it for a few seconds before walking away from the area.

“She knows..” Ren knew at that moment, that he will never have a normal academy life now.

*

 Ren lay on his bed, thinking about what will happen now and what it meant for the future.

‘She knows’ 

The novel he thought was only a fantasy was true and contained the future events of his academy life.

“Why didn’t she kill me?” Ren was confused by this development knowing the current Hecate, she would have killed him.

There was another possibility that she didn’t notice and just stopped at that exact spot but that would be too much of a coincidence.

Grabbing the 1st volume of the demon king's daughter infiltrates the academy, Ren decided to start again at the very beginning.

It was a life or death situation, A demon infiltrating an academy of all places to learn more about her enemies befriending them, and to backstab them in the future.

Ren needs to remember all the details about the 1st volume, after all the academy year has just begun.

Just like in the novel, there was an upcoming Test, it wasn’t a written exam but a survival exam.

More on the student’s quick thinking and survival skills, the catch was.

“No one knew about it”

It was just recently added and won the votes of most professors, they had to implement it for students to learn faster on their feet.

“This is gonna be a huge pain in the ass”Ren scratched his head and sighed 

Hecate, she’ll dominate the Exam and Ren is now one of those targets knowing her secret and all.

He does not want to get dominated..wait, shaking his head, Ren got out of his bed and sat on his study desk.

Taking a paper he summarized everything about the 1st volume.

Suddenly teleported into an abandoned island filled with monsters, survive for a week, Hecate mostly goes on a spree taking out other students, Luna is the first to befriended at the end and some students die.

“I could be one of them” Ren sighed, looking at the window, it was dark outside.

He wanted to go on a walk and get fresh air outside but he could die, Hecate can be waiting outside and burn him to death leaving nothing behind.

‘Im being too paranoid about this? My life is  on the line plus founding out a novel that was supposed to be read for my enjoyment had future information that can easily shake the entire world is too much for me, wait can they even see this novel?’

Ren sighed before grabbing another piece of paper and writing a plan

30