Chapter 3 – Preparation
922 1 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“My entire life savings gone..” Ren has been saving copper coins since he was a child, it accumulated to 2 gold coins which was a lot for a commoner.

100 copper would be 1 silver and then 100 of those would be 1 gold.

Where did he spend it all? Supplies for the upcoming Survival exam, Food, water, A tent, and a bag.

It wasn’t a dimensional storage bag, just a regular one that could fit all of it and he was fine with it, a dimensional bag is very expensive.

Ren could have bought one if he had another year but alas the Examination wouldn’t wait for him to prepare.

He was currently in his dorm room packing his bag with supplies, Ren had to pretend to be sick for today just in case he would get teleported.

“I’ve got a sword prepared but I stole it from the training center, so I guess it wouldn’t last long.” Placing it on the bag, He grabbed a wet towel and put it on his forehead.

If he was gonna pretend to be sick he’ll play the part, just telling it won’t be enough and so you must show that you are sick.

‘As long as the written examination isn’t today I’ll be fine

*knock*

*Knock*

*knock*

Someone was knocking on his door, he didn’t know who could it be.

Ren coughed standing up from his bed, he opened the door to see his professor Cassandra standing.

“Ah, Professor Cassandra..”

“I’m just here to remind you that the paper examination is tomorrow”

He hasn’t studied one bit and as expected it was advanced level, the kind that required a lot of preparation and knowledge.

“Thank you for reminding me professor, I’ll make sure to study tonight.”

Cassandra looked at him with concern, “Are you feeling alright Ren? You look a bit pale.”

“I’m just feeling a bit under the weather, nothing to worry about,” Ren replied with a weak smile.

Cassandra nodded and then left, leaving Ren alone with his thoughts.

He knew he had to study for the paper examination, but he also had to prepare for the Survival exam. It was a difficult choice to make, but he knew he had to focus on the Survival exam first. Without the necessary supplies, he wouldn't stand a chance.

Ren sat down on his bed and looked at his bag. He had everything he needed for the Survival exam, but he didn't have anything for the paper examination.

He sighed and shook his head, knowing that he had made the right decision. The Survival exam was more important than the paper examination. He could always retake the paper examination, but he only had one chance at the Survival exam.

Ren started to pack his bag again, making sure he had everything he needed. He double-checked his supplies and then added a few more things, just to be safe.

The papers he wrote the other day were destroyed, it would be dangerous if anyone saw it. he already reread it over and over until he knew what was gonna happen.

He knew that the Survival exam was going to be tough, but he was determined to pass it.

Ren finished packing his bag and then lay down on his bed. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, trying to calm his nerves.

he was ready for the challenge but He has to study later tho, even if he didn’t have anything for the paper examination his grades are important after all failure can lead to summer classes and most of all getting dropped by the Academy.

*

“Ren, May I ask why you are bringing a big bag”

“It’s never wrong to be too prepared right Professor Cassandra” Ren gave a light smile to her.

Cassandra confused only nodded, her student suddenly bringing a bag usual for camping “The paper examination was suddenly announced to be advanced for every class, even if none of you caused any trouble the examination would still be held regardless of anyone's complaint”

All the papers on her desk floated going to one student each, the paper's contents had a magic circle.

“Uh, professor why does the paper only have a magic circle?” one of the students asked.

Cassandra tilted confused, she looked at the remaining papers. She cast a dispel on herself.

A look of horror was seen on her face.

The papers suddenly all glowed before she can do anything the entire classroom became empty.

I have upcoming exams and some Performance tasks to finish so here a Double update while I'm gone, Thank you for reading

26