3.2
48 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I came back feeling dizzy and thirsty. Although spring water seems fine, I'm afraid I have to boil it first. I also need to get my daily necessities, but I wish I had my camping set with me."

As I sit on the stone chair, I can't believe how uncomfortable it is. However, I feel surprisingly rested. Could this be a magic chair? Or perhaps it's just my imagination. Either way, I decide to keep it.

Moving on, I stand in front of the pedestal where there are two books and a small box. I consider throwing away the catalog, but it might be useful as kindling for starting a fire later on.

I decide to read the monster catalog again from the beginning, and as I do so, I come across the Devil of Castle 30,000 Coins. Although it's an interesting monster that can change the environment to my liking, I quickly dismiss it due to its exorbitant price.

Next, I read about the Ant Queen 5000 Coins. Although it's expensive, it's a practical option for improving defense and environmental maintenance. The knowledge that monsters can also be a source of income is also intriguing. However, I still need to consider the cost.

Lastly, I come across the Goblins, which only cost one coin for 30 of them. Although they are weak and have no intelligence, they can be useful as disposable forces to inflict damage on enemies. I'm not sure if they'll listen to my orders, but it's worth a try.

As I contemplate my options, I notice a thumb-sized pattern below the note. It might be a magic circle. I decide to touch it and suddenly the monster catalog glows brightly.

2