Chapter 3: Am I going insane?
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Fuck! Why does the pressure keep on trying to go to the red!”, Welma yelled as she messed with levels and coolant frost valves all while clearing the screen of water every dozen of seconds.

“I trying to fix the pipe protection panel, while fixing pipe using levitation magic, all while redirecting the building whole damn electric grid to shield productions. And did I say with broken legs which are healing extremely slow even with quick Nanites  FastRegen-mod!”, Lil’Angelas yelling through the comm channel.

“If we’re complaining then, I still need 250000 more gigawatts to even began shield regen”, the quiet man yelled through the comm channel as an explosions could be heard while the building trembled.

“What the hell are you doing Scotty! You have the easiest job!”, Welma yelled.

“Easiest my ass, sis. I’m dogging damn thunder strikes because somebody forgot to tell me the damn lighting rod array is down!”

“Lightning”, Welma spoke.

“What”, Scotty inquired.

“You said thunder strikes, but it actually lighting strikes. Thunder is the sound lighting make.”

“Good to know.. no! Fuck your lighting strikes. Why don’t you do my job and try to keep enough focus to know the correct name. Fu….”, Scotty spoked before his comm got cut off followed by the building trembling again more quickly as a siren could be heard as robotic voice filled with comm.

“Warning…Weather level increase from level Hell passed Nightmare to…. Error weather level surpassed measuring instrument levels.”

“Scotty! Damit Scotty, answer me!”, Welma yelled through the comm on the verge of crying.

“T..at was a w…ird  dream.. oh fuck it real! You can’t be serious, I had to do that damn shit again! Oh, I’m fine sis”, Scotty replied to Welma.

“Fuck you, I though I almost lost you!”, Welma spoke already shedding tears.

“You almost did. I just got hit from what I think from two lighting strike. One stop my heart, the other restarted it. Finally! Hey criminal dude, you should have your power now”, Scotty replied.

“I’m not a Criminal, I’m a scientist. Finally, the shield are regening. They be continuing regening until coolant pressure stay in normal. It your turn Lil’Angeles to redirect access power to WDS.”

“About to, just need to seal the last panel and we’re be finish.”, Lil’Angeles replied

“Hey Mr. Ford, everything is ready on your end”, Welma spoke in the comm.

“Finally, everyone brace for impact as the WDS will release a small gravity disturbance which could push you back. After that come to me, I want to show you something Meta Darer tell to new Mata darer like you”, just like Mr. Ford said, they all were push feet away from where they were and went to Mr. Ford location as they saw a blue orb reach the sky causing the cloud to become lighter, hurricane dissipate, and the rain stop entirely.

When they were about to reach the Mr. Ford, they saw a piece of one of the ruin building about to slam into the location  They try to warn him, but they weren’t fast enough and could only watch as a piece of debris hit his legs, removing his legs entirely as blood flow freely from the stumps of his leg profusely ash he screams.

Welma was the first to run to Mr. Ford crying, with the other following. When they arrived, they saw him grunting with his hand balled into a fist trying to keep In the pain.

“Don’t worry Mr. Ford, I called for a Med drone it should be coming any second.”, Lil’Angeles spoke trying to hold back tears. Although Mr. Ford yelled at him earlier, he didn’t keep it to heart since he knew Mr. Ford had saving everyone on his mind.

“You should know of the situation Lil’Angeles since you study at Academy about power distribution in during this situations and even if you try to reverse it, the Adrenal boost wouldn’t last long enough to be able to run back”, once Mr. Ford spoked that while blood dripped from the side of his mouth showing that he have massive organ damage and not going to last long, Lil’Angeles cried.

“What did he mean?”, Welma spoked.

“As declared in mandates forty-five of Darer Emergency conduct code, all power are diverted to shield regen except for needed system, Auto Medical services not included thus all death and injuries during such event are ruled as the Section faults”, Lil’Angeles sobbed.

“No! I cant accept this, there must be a way around this. About… nanites?”, Scotty spoke.

“To slow and would only extend his suffering more than needed even if we had SuperGen Mod on them, but there...”, the quiet scientist spoke.

“Scotty it okay and Edward, you done enough. There nothing available that could save me.”, Mr. Ford spoke.

“I can’t let you die old friend while you’re still angry and not even completing the promise that I will show you before you die.”, Edward spoke as tears falls down his face.

“Wait, I’m confuse I though you guys hated each other guts.”, Welma spoke with confusion.

0