Ch144- Ceasar
46 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jack shifted his focus momentarily, registering Lysander's fury. But he quickly returned to the onslaught of guards rushing him. With each one he felled, another two seemed to take their place. The sheer number was staggering.

Suddenly, from the shadow of the Genetic Engineering Wing, a figure emerged. It was Dr. Caesar, the mastermind behind numerous forbidden experiments. He smirked at the scene before him, a twisted sense of satisfaction evident on his face.

Lysander's voice was icy. "You dare operate such heinous experiments under my jurisdiction?"

Caesar chuckled, "You think you have any real authority here, Vice-Admiral? This operation has the blessings of powers far beyond your reach."

Jack's eyes, deep blue and intense, locked onto Caesar. Though his face remained calm, his eyes betrayed the storm that raged within. He had his answer – the ringleader stood before him.

Lysander, though shocked by the revelation, didn't waver. "Whatever approval you may have, it ends now."

Jack and Lysander began advancing towards Caesar, who, in response, signaled for more guards. The Cyborgs from the Berserker Units and the Stealth Series converged, forming a barrier between the duo and the scientist.

As the dust settled from the initial onslaught, the Genetic Engineering Wing stood towering and imposing in front of Jack and Lysander. The reinforced gates of the entrance were closed shut, guarded by an assortment of Vegapunk's creations: the Cyborg Enforcers and the Robotic Sentinels.

Lysander flexed his fingers, crackling energy emanating from his knuckles, showcasing the Celestial Fist Fighting Style that was the hallmark of his combative approach. Meanwhile, Jack's eyes, an intense calm blue, fixed on the adversaries before them.

A cluster of Techno-Troopers approached them, their suits gleaming in the artificial lights. Each step they took echoed with power. Lysander smirked and rushed forward, engaging them head-on. His punches were swift, combining the speed and accuracy that Celestial Fist was known for. Each trooper that attempted to counter him found themselves caught in a whirlwind of attacks, their advanced suits no match for Lysander's raw skill.

Meanwhile, Jack's attention was diverted to the Cyborg Enforcers that had formed a defensive line near the entrance. He could see the glint of seastone alloy on their mechanical limbs, making them formidable opponents. But Jack was not one to back down.

Channeling the third level of his techniques, Jack used Iron Dash, propelling him forward with immense speed, leaving behind a streak of energy. As he reached the first Cyborg Enforcer, his fists, engulfed in energy, delivered a powerful Iron Crush, dismantling the cyborg's armor and sending it crashing to the ground.

While Lysander kept the Techno-Troopers engaged, Jack continued his onslaught on the Enforcers. The Iron Tempest technique made quick work of those who dared to approach him. In rapid succession, his Iron Fists pulverized their defenses, rendering them incapacitated.

Amidst the fierce battle, an arrogant voice echoed through the vicinity, "Too bad, I started to like you, Vice-Admiral." It was Caesar, looking down at them from a balcony above the entrance. His grin was malicious, enjoying every bit of the chaos below.

Lysander clenched his fists and responded with a steely voice, "This ends now, Caesar!"

Ignoring Caesar's taunting, Jack turned his attention to the Robotic Sentinels patrolling the area. Their sensory technology made them formidable foes, but Jack had an advantage – his observation Haki. Using Iron Leap, he jumped high, positioning himself right above a group of sentinels. With energy-infused fists, he descended, creating a massive shockwave that disrupted their formation and systems.

Lysander joined Jack's side as they finally approached the entrance of the Genetic Engineering Wing. As the last of Vegapunk's defenses lay in ruins around them, Lysander said, "We need to get inside and put an end to whatever he's planning."

Jack nodded, the calm blue of his eyes never wavering. "Let's do this."

Jack and Lysander cautiously entered the Genetic Engineering Wing, the cold, sterile air seeming to grow even chillier. What they were met with was an unnerving sight: standing in the center of the vast hall were several massive creatures, their hulking bodies revealing them as Goliaths, Caesar's hidden creations.

Gargantuan in size, the Goliaths bore fierce, enraged expressions, their breathing heavy and ragged. These behemoths appeared as if they were forged from the very essence of brutality. The chamber itself seemed to groan under their weight, the tiled flooring cracked beneath their feet. To the average person, it would have looked like an insurmountable challenge. But Jack and Lysander were far from average.

Lysander stared up at the creatures, his eyes filled with a mix of intrigue and readiness. "Looks like we've stumbled upon Caesar's last resort," he remarked, subtly adjusting his stance in preparation for the coming confrontation.

Jack's calm blue eyes met Lysander's. "Stay sharp," he warned. "These are not your ordinary foes." There was no fear in his voice, only the calm, calculating demeanor of a seasoned warrior.

With a deafening roar, the first Goliath lunged forward, its mammoth arm swinging with lethal intent. Jack was quick to react, invoking his Iron Dash technique to swiftly evade the assault. But even as he dodged, another Goliath was already closing in on him. Without missing a beat, Jack channeled the Iron Wall, creating a barrier that effortlessly deflected the giant's blow.

Lysander, on the other hand, was in his element. Using his Celestial Fist Fighting Style, he swiftly climbed onto a Goliath, delivering rapid punches to its massive torso. Each punch seemed to resonate, as shockwaves pulsed from the points of impact. The giant staggered, its overwhelming might faltering under Lysander's expertly executed assaults.

Scoffing at the display of Caesar's monstrous creations, Jack stood ready, his posture relaxed yet poised, the calm blue of his eyes contrasting with the raging behemoths before them. Lysander, floating a few inches above the ground with the help of his Gravito Gravito Fruit powers, shot a sidelong glance at Jack. "Massive they might be," he mused, "but size isn't everything."

Jack's lips quirked into a fleeting smirk. "Let's show them."

----

Read 45(15 chapters for each novel) advanced chapters in my Patreon!

patreon.com/IWriteFanfic

5