Ch144- Espada #3 [R-18]
246 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hallibel responded eagerly, their lips moving in a dance that spoke of shared histories, trust, and an underlying passion that had been simmering for months. As they tumbled onto the bed, the soft sheets beneath them a stark contrast to the intensity of their emotions, their world narrowed down to just the two of them. Their worries and concerns were momentarily forgotten, replaced with a fervor that was all-consuming.

Kai broke the kiss, his breath ragged. With a playful grin, he whispered, "I think I'm winning this contest."

Rolling her eyes, a teasing smile graced her lips. "Dream on," she retorted, pulling him closer, initiating another round in their ongoing 'contest.'

Slowly undressing her, Kai appreciated Hallibel's assets. Her dark skin and big breats were a great combination. He stared at her for a moment, then leaned in to kiss her again. He wanted to explore her body before he let his lust cloud his judgment.

"Mmm, Kai," she cooed as his lips pulled at her nipples. He couldn't stop himself from smirking as he sucked on one of them.

He took his time, his hands and mouth slowly making their way down to her thighs. As he came close, a shiver of anticipation ran through her body. His hands rested on her knees, as he knelt down between her legs. His fingers ran up her thighs, slowly, until those on her right leg brushed against her pussy.

She shivered as he slowly ran his fingers up and down her nether lips, her eyes closing as she enjoyed the feeling of his hands on her. Kai noted the tightness of her pussy. Her arousal had made her so sensitive that it wouldn't take much to make her cum.

Kai's fingers inched closer and closer to her pussy, until they brushed against it. Hallibel gasped, her body arching as she felt the contact. Kai grinned as he began to rub her clit, his fingers slowly moving in a circular motion. Every so often, he would gently run his finger up her slit, gathering the wetness that had accumulated. He'd then run his fingers over her clit, stimulating it once again.

Hallibel moaned, the feeling of stimulating her clit was beyond pleasurable. Her mind flooded with images, images of how Kai's cock would feel inside of her. Images of him making her cum while inside her. Images of her riding him, her hands groping his chest.

With a groan, Kai's fingers began to move faster, making her shiver in pleasure. Her hips bucked against his hand. Her breathing was heavy and ragged. Kai smiled as he noted the wetness accumulating on his fingers. He pulled them away from her pussy, causing Hallibel to whimper at the loss of contact. She eyed his fingers hungrily, her eyes glued to them as he brought them to her mouth.

"Lick them," he commanded, his voice low and husky.

Her eyes jumped up to his, a challenge shining in her eyes. She knew that he was trying to assert his dominance over her, but she wasn't going to give in too easily. She pursed her lips—and licked his fingers.

With a grin, Kai pressed his fingers against her lips. "Who's in control now?" he asked, his grin a mile wide.

She stared at him for a moment, her eyes defiant. "Only if you're sure you can handle me," she retorted.

With a chuckle, he leaned forward, his lips closing in on her right nipple. "Bring it on."

Kai saw goosebumps form on her body, and knew that she was close to cumming.

His grin widened, as his fingers moved even faster. Hallibel moaned out loud, her eyes rolling back. Crying out, she felt her orgasm wash over her. She felt her pussy tighten around Kai's finger, which he quickly removed.

He crawled back up her body, once again tasting her lips. Her arms wrapped around his neck. They lay there for a moment, his body pressed against hers.

Finally, they broke the kiss, breathing heavily. He then proceeded to position himself, resting his tip at the entrance of her pussy. The tip of his cock rubbed against her pussy, collecting her juices. Then, slowly, Kai began to push.

Hallibel felt her pussy open to his cock. She gasped, a tightness overcoming her pussy.

Her arms, which had been around Kai's neck, reached down and grabbed his ass, pulling him deeper. Kai, seeing her actions, smirked and thrusted in deeper.

He felt her hold him tightly, and he marveled at her ability to hold him down with just her hands. He thrust deeply into her cunt, her pussy clenching around his cock.

She felt a tingling sensation, as her body began to adjust to the girth of his cock. Kai smiled as he watched Hallibel squirm in pleasure. Her discomfort was quickly replaced by a sense of ecstasy, as a pleasure began to build in her loins.

"Wow, you are tight," he commented. Hallibel could see the sparkle in his eyes. She knew that he was enjoying this, and the thought spurred her on.

With a grunt, Kai pushed his cock all the way in, and held it there for a moment. Hallibel's pussy gripped his cock tightly, as it tried to adjust to his girth, but she didn't want him to stop. She bit her lips to prevent herself from moaning.

Slowly, Kai began to pull his cock out. Hallibel shivered in pleasure. She moaned as he began to thrust in and out of her. She felt his cock brushing against her walls, stimulating her senses. The sound of his flesh, slapping against hers, rang in her ears.

With a grunt, Kai pushed his cock deep into her gushing cunt, as he felt her body shudder around him. He began to move his hips, his thrusts growing faster and faster with each push. Hallibel's breath was ragged, her eyes rolled back in pleasure. She felt his cock rubbing against her velvety folds.

Kai groaned as he thrusted deeper into her, his hips pressing against hers, his cock filling her up.

Feeling her walls tighten around his cock, Kai had to suppress a moan of his own. Hallibel's pussy felt amazing. He had to restrain himself from going too fast. He knew that if he went too fast, he'd cum, and he wanted this to last a bit longer.

He felt Hallibel's nails digging into his ass, and smiled. Her pussy gripped his cock tightly, and he knew that she was close to cumming. Her pussy began to squeeze his cock almost rhythmically, sending a wave of pleasure through him. Unable to hold back any longer, Kai lost himself in the moment.

He began to thrust harder and harder into her, each thrust filling her up. Her pussy began to throb around his cock, the additional stimulation driving her to cum.

"I'm cumming," she cried out, her pussy clamping down on.

"Ungh, Kai!" she cried out, as she felt her orgasm come closer. With a grunt, she felt her body tense up, her pussy tightening around Kai's cock.

She felt his cock twitch inside of her, as he started to cum. Her hips bucked against his, as she felt his hot seed fill her pussy. Hallibel let out a long moan, her body shaking as she came. Her pussy spasmed around Kai's cock, milking him.

He held her close, as they both rode out their orgasms, their breath heavy.

Slowly, Kai pulled out of her, watching as his cock made its exit. Cum spilled out of her pussy, and down her thighs. She looked like a glistening mess. Kai grinned; he enjoyed the sight of his cum, all over her. He liked seeing it dripping out of her.

He pushed himself off of her, and grinned at her. "Did you like that?"

"It was amazing. You're amazing," she replied, still in her daze.

"I'm glad you like it," he responded, kissing her once more, before releasing her lips.

Hallibel felt empty now that Kai had pulled out. She felt a wetness between her legs, and realized that she was covered in his cum.

Kai smiled at her as he lay down next to her. She slung one of her legs onto his hip, as she licked her lips. This life was nice and Hueco Mundo could just burn to ground, she didn't care.

----

Read 45(15 chapters for each novel) advanced chapters in my Patreon!

patreon.com/IWriteFanfic

10