Divine Purple Card
3.7k 2 58
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Abilities of the Purple Card in the True Martial World novel. I will adapt them to Naruto World.

Energy Absorption: The Purple Card is capable of absorbing various types of energy from the environment, such as the energy of the stars, moon, and sun. It can also absorb the energy of other people's attacks and convert it into its own energy.
Energy Amplification: The Purple Card can amplify the energy stored within it, which can enhance a cultivator's strength, speed, and defensive abilities. This can be particularly useful in battle, as it allows a cultivator to quickly boost their power when necessary.
Energy Transfer: The Purple Card can transfer its stored energy to a cultivator, allowing them to use it for their own purposes. This can be done either gradually or all at once, depending on the cultivator's needs.
Attack Reflection: The Purple Card can reflect attacks back at their source, allowing a cultivator to defend themselves and counterattack simultaneously. This can be particularly effective against opponents who rely heavily on their attacks.
Energy Containment: The Purple Card can contain energy within itself, preventing it from dissipating or leaking out. This can be useful for cultivators who need to store energy for later use or who need to keep their energy under control.

58