Ch153- Lotus Seal Shines On!
154 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The battle raged on, the two women pushing their limits as they tapped into the power of the Lotus Seal. They moved in perfect sync, their attacks complementing each other as they worked to wear Mū down.

"Let's use it!" Kurotsuchi declared with determination, her eyes focused and sharp. She and Hinata, understanding the severity of the situation, intensified their efforts against Mū.

Hinata activated her Byakugan Nexus, weaving invisible chakra threads to link her vision with Kurotsuchi’s, allowing them to see through each other's eyes and coordinate their attacks with unprecedented precision. The invisible threads shimmered faintly, visible only to Hinata’s enhanced sight, as they synchronized their movements.

“Now, Hinata!” Kurotsuchi shouted, as she unleashed her Lava Resonance, manipulating molten materials with ease. The ground beneath them trembled as lava erupted from the earth, creating a barricade that cornered Mū.

Hinata responded instantly, her Ethereal Palms manifesting, extending beyond her physical reach to interact with the enemy from a distance. Her chakra hands bypassed the molten barricade, striking directly at Mū’s chakra system, aiming to disrupt his flow and weaken his defenses.

Mū, however, was no easy target. He activated his Dust Release, disintegrating the lava and the chakra hands with a wave of his hand. But the duo was relentless. Kurotsuchi, undeterred, shifted to her Granite Grasp, solidifying her chakra into tangible, granite-like hands that emerged from the solid ground, reaching for Mū with unyielding strength.

Hinata, meanwhile, created a Whispering Veil around herself, making her movements undetectable by sound or chakra sensing. She moved swiftly, closing in on Mū for a surprise attack. Her Celestial Rotation was ready, a dome of swirling chakra prepared to deflect any counterattack.

Mū sensed the disturbance in the air, the shift in the chakra around him. He was quick to react, creating clones of himself to confuse the duo. The battlefield was now chaotic, filled with the sound of rumbling earth and the sharp hum of chakra being wielded.

“Kurotsuchi, the one on your left!” Hinata’s voice rang clear, her Byakugan locking onto the real Mū amidst the chaos.

Kurotsuchi didn’t hesitate, sending her Eruption Fists towards the indicated clone. The ground erupted beneath it, miniature volcanic eruptions causing havoc. Mū was forced to reveal himself to avoid the attack, giving Hinata the opening she needed.

Her Echoing Divination sent out pulses of chakra, providing her with a detailed map of the battlefield. She moved with precision, her Ethereal Palms striking towards Mū’s chakra points, aiming to disable him.

Mū, feeling the pressure, retaliated with his Dust Release, creating a destructive cube aimed directly at Hinata. But she was ready, her Celestial Rotation deflecting the attack, sending waves of chakra out to destabilize Mū’s footing.

Kurotsuchi, seizing the opportunity, unleashed her Ember Wings, ethereal flames granting her flight as she swooped down towards Mū. Her flames sent waves of fire towards him, creating a pincer attack with Hinata.

Mū, now on the defensive, was forced to use his clones to create diversions, his body moving with grace and agility to avoid their relentless assault. His Dust Release was powerful, but the duo was proving to be a formidable team, their attacks synchronized and relentless.

As Hinata and Kurotsuchi continued their relentless assault on Mū, their synergy was unmistakable. Every move, every attack was perfectly synchronized, displaying the strength of their bond and the power of the Lotus Seal.

Hinata, her Byakugan eyes sharpened by the Lotus Seal's enhancement, activated her Reflecting Moon technique. The luminescent aura spread from her, momentarily blinding Mū, causing him to momentarily lose focus. Seizing the opportunity, Kurotsuchi sent a wave of molten lava towards Mū using her Lava Resonance.

Dodging the lava, Mū was unaware that Hinata, under the concealment of her Whispering Veil, was swiftly closing the distance between them. Before he could react, her Ethereal Palms reached out, bypassing his physical defenses and striking directly at his chakra points.

Feeling the disturbance in his chakra system, Mū tried to distance himself but was immediately intercepted by Kurotsuchi's Granite Grasp. Giant granite-like hands emerged from the ground, ensnaring him in their unyielding grip. As he struggled, Kurotsuchi's Ember Wings flared to life, propelling her above him. With a swift motion, she sent a cascade of flames down upon him.

Mū, desperate to evade, activated his Dust Release. But Hinata, anticipating his move, unleashed her Echoing Divination, which sent out chakra pulses, mapping out Mū's exact location despite his evasive maneuvers. The data fed back to Kurotsuchi, thanks to Hinata's Byakugan Nexus, allowing her to adjust her strategy in real-time.

Knowing she had him cornered, Kurotsuchi invoked her Crystal Cascade technique. An array of rapidly forming crystals surrounded Mū, trapping him in a shimmering prism. Hinata, not wasting a moment, unleashed her Celestial Rotation, reinforcing the crystal cage and ensuring Mū's chakra couldn't break free.

With Mū effectively sealed within Kurotsuchi's crystals, the two women exchanged a nod of accomplishment. Their combined strength, enhanced by the Lotus Seal, had proved too much for the Second Tsuchikage.

Kai, observing from a distance, nodded in approval. His expression was one of acknowledgment and pride. Hinata and Kurotsuchi had displayed exceptional teamwork and strategy, demonstrating the true potential of the Lotus Seal.

Kurotsuchi turned to Hinata, her eyes reflecting respect and camaraderie. "We did it," she whispered, exhaustion evident in her voice.

Hinata nodded, her Byakugan fading back to its natural state. "Together."

Seeing the girls were already showing signs of fatigue, Kai quickly moved to secure the area, ensuring that no further threats were imminent. He turned his attention to the Third Raikage, A, still immobilized by his powerful jutsu. With a simple hand gesture and a focused expression, Kai sealed the Raikage away, ensuring he would cause no more harm.

His next focus was on Roshi, the Jinchuuriki of the Four Tails, lying injured on the ground. Kai approached him with a calm and measured demeanor, his chakra flaring up as he prepared to heal the Jinchuuriki’s wounds. His hands glowed with a soft light as he placed them over Roshi, channeling his healing jutsu with precision and care. The wounds began to close, and Roshi’s breathing steadied, a sign that he was out of immediate danger.

Once satisfied that Roshi was stable, Kai opened a portal to another dimension—a safe haven he had created for the Jinchuuriki. With a nod of assurance to the still recuperating man, he sent Roshi through the portal, away from the prying eyes of the Akatsuki.

His duties complete, Kai turned back to Kurotsuchi and Hinata, both of whom were catching their breath after the intense battle. “We’re heading back to Konoha,” he stated, his tone even.

Without waiting for a response, Kai activated his teleportation jutsu, enveloping the three of them in a swirl of chakra. In an instant, they were gone from the battlefield, reappearing within the secure walls of Konoha.

Kai glanced at the two kunoichi, acknowledging their efforts in the battle. “Rest. You’ve earned it,” he said, before turning to leave.

Hinata and Kurotsuchi exchanged tired smiles, the adrenaline from the battle slowly ebbing away. They had faced a formidable opponent and emerged victorious, a testament to their strength and the power of the Lotus Seal.

“Let’s go, Hinata. We could both use some rest,” Kurotsuchi said, her voice softer now, the weight of the battle lifting off her shoulders.

Hinata nodded in agreement, feeling the exhaustion set in now that the danger was over. They had fought well, and now it was time to rest and recover.

----

Read 45(15 chapters for each novel) advanced chapters in my Patreon!

patreon.com/IWriteFanfic

7