Chapter 8
2.8k 3 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I opened my eyes involuntarily to the sunlight coming into the room as if it was a sunny day.

As usual, I checked the clock first, but it was still early, not even 7 am.

However, seeing that the place next to me was empty, it seemed that my mom had already woken up and prepared breakfast.

Despite the passionate love I shared with my mom yesterday, this strong body was filled with energy since morning.

Feeling the big and strong erection I had, I put my hand into my pants and squeezed my bar slowly.

Thinking of the love I had with my mom last night, a smile escaped my lips without my knowledge.

'Isn't this a dream now?'

Suddenly, I had the uneasy thought that what happened last night might be a dream I had in my sleep.

I jumped up, opened the door, and rushed to the kitchen.

Mom was rummaging through the pot on the oil stove today as well.

"Mom!"

As I rushed into the kitchen calling urgently, my mom turned to me in surprise.

As I stared at my mom at the entrance of the kitchen with my young eyes full of longing, she stared at my face for a moment, then her face turned red, lowered her head slightly in embarrassment, then turned back and started cooking again. 

Seeing this, I tried to go to my mom and hug her from behind.

"Mom, was it a dream?"

"Yes?"

My mom was still embarrassed and couldn't answer. She was agitated.

I hugged my mom a little tighter.

"Mom, I love you."

When I spoke softly but strongly, my slightly trembling mom stopped.

Then she turned around and she looked lovingly at my face.

"Okay. You know. Mom loves our Daniel too."

I didn't feel any guilt or doubt from last night in that motherly look.

I was so happy to see my beautiful, beautiful mom filling her heart with happiness.

As if I had the whole world as if I had everything I wanted to achieve as if I had everything I wanted to have...

I slowly brought my lips closer to my mom's lips.

My mom also quietly closed her eyes and kissed my lips.

There was no deep kiss where she stuck out her tongue, but we both sucked each other's lips carefully for a moment.

"Mom, I'm going to take a shower and come back."

I parted my lips and turned to leave the kitchen.

"You know what, Mom?"

My mom looked at me with a curious expression on her face when I suddenly asked.

"My mom's face is glowing. Her face is radiant, like a newly married bride. That's why it's so beautiful."

My mon's face was radiant.

As my beautiful mom received me, her heart must have felt at ease, and she was even calmer. During the previous time, mom could barely satisfy her desire by using her hands, but she felt the climax many times yesterday, so her face became naturally brighter. 

Isn't there an old saying that when a woman is happy in her sex life, she becomes more beautiful?

My mom's appearance now is exactly what it says.

My mom heard me, and when she understood what I was talking about, her face turned red.

I looked at my beautiful mom with a smile and then ran downstairs to the bathroom.

When I woke up after washing my face, my mom had woken up my younger siblings and was folding the blankets.

My sister and I ate breakfast and went to school together.

When I entered the classroom and sat down, Caleb came and sat next to me as if he had been waiting.

"Did something good happen? You're smiling since morning?"

I quickly brought my hand to my mouth and touched it.

Unbeknownst to me, it seemed like I was laughing at the thought of the incident with my mom.

"NO. What's good? It's because the exam will be over tomorrow, so I'm in a good mood."

"Okay? But. Ah! Tomorrow is the end of exams and the start of summer vacation. I hope it ends soon."

"Hi! Caleb. Are you studying? Stop talking nonsense and at least look at the book."

"Yes, you study well. Can't you tell me the answer?”

"Stop talking nonsense, you crazy person, get out of here. I want to read a book."

It was a textbook to re-read, but it was so easy that there wasn't much to learn.

However, with the mindset of wanting to be different from back then, I diligently read and learned in my way.

You must have felt that way before.

In the first year of high school, you can't solve it well even if you solve it that way, and you may feel that a math problem that is hard to solve becomes easy when you solve it after learning everything else in the third year of high school.

That's just my situation right now.

Being a middle-aged man over 40 years old, I vaguely remember what I've learned in school in the past, but the moment I open a textbook and look at it, my mind suddenly brightens, and I remember everything perfectly just by reading it once.

However, for memorization of subjects such as history and social studies, I have to spend some time memorizing words.

Still, that's as far as it goes, and for subjects like math, English, and science, I can solve all the problems just by skimming through the book.

'The tests I took until yesterday got perfect scores. Maybe because I went back in time, the easiest thing in the world is studying.'

I was thinking about this as I skimmed the subjects for today's test, but I felt the urge to go to the bathroom.

I went to the bathroom, and I met a man who had just come out.

'Ah!!! Brandon.'

He came out of the bathroom with wrinkles on his pale face and was chewing bad gum.

The moment I saw his face, I got angry and stood up with my hands clenched and stared at him.

"What are you looking at? Damn, you."

As if he was in a bad mood when I looked at him, Brandon looked at me while cursing.

'Phew! Patience that guy doesn't know me yet. And it hasn't even happened yet.'

Without answering, I just walked past him and went to the bathroom.

If he was like the usual Brandon in the past, he would have started a fight, but after seeing my appearance and size, he just cursed and left the bathroom.

My current appearance is, in short, that of an asshole.

Because my family was very poor, I couldn't afford to wear and wear things of my age.

Lacking the money for a stylish haircut and useless if it would be long, I've always had a short sports haircut since the 6th grade.

Since we didn't have money to buy clothes, my mom took clothes from church members' homes and dressed us.

However, when I entered middle school, my height increased by 20 cm per year, and as I grew to the size of most adults, the clothes I acquired couldn't handle me.

I had to buy clothes, but I couldn't afford expensive clothes, so most of my clothes were white or gray cotton T-shirts for 1,000 won.

Also, I bought cheap basic pants made from finished products at a nearby factory for a thousand won, and when my mom ironed them, I wore them again after that.

I also bought cheap white shoes and wore them.

I paid 1,000 won more and bought shoes with laces and wore them.

Imagine.

My hair was shaved short, I was taller than an adult, my whole body was bumpy from sports, my muscles were full, wearing a tight white cotton T-shirt, basic lined pants, and white shoes... It was an inferior look, so it was only natural that Brandon would never attack me when we met each other, even if he was recognized by others as a bully.

'Sooner or later, Caleb will be defeated by Brandon, right? I don't remember exactly when. Well, since it happened on vacation, I should have killed half of him by then.'

In this life, I thought I would never see it but who knows fate says otherwise.

Because I already know what the seniors who will be graduating soon look like.

'It was October 1990, right? President Andrew Kim declared war on crime. There are only a few months left. Brandon, you won't be able to ask for help this time. See you soon.'

With two days left, the final exam was over.

A few days later, the report card came out, and I was ranked first in the whole school with 100 points in all subjects.

It was natural for me, but it wasn't like that for my family.

Previously, I had been ranked in the top 5 in my class, with an average score of over 90, but this was the first time I had been ranked first in the whole school across all subjects.

In particular, my mom held my report card and cried with happiness to see her dear child excel.

Before my father's business went bankrupt, my mom also had a little business in elementary school.

Her love for me, the eldest son, was unusual in the neighborhood and at school.

At that time, many children entered kindergarten at the age of 7 or did not enter kindergarten.

However, I went to kindergarten for 2 years from the age of 6.

I had to learn Korean before entering school, I had to go to a piano academy while attending kindergarten, and I always held my mom's hand during competitions.

I cried in the hall because I couldn't get into a private elementary school, and I had to go to an arithmetic academy and a piano academy to make my brain smarter.

Under my mom's supervision, I had to complete a certain number of question books for homework every day.

She said that she couldn't trust the water given out at school, so she made tea for me, put it in a thermos bottle, and took it to school, meeting with the homeroom teacher, vice principal, and principal. And every day...

She was such a mom, but now she can't even buy a single workbook for her children and has to live in a single room on the roof with no running water because she's broke.

However, how happy she was to see her eldest son ranked first in the whole school with perfect grades in all subjects.

"Good job, my son. Thank you very much. Your mom is very happy."

When my mom cried, my younger siblings hugged her and cried together.

I also felt the tip of my nose and eyes getting wet for some reason. Maybe it was dust?

My mom, who had already vented her happiness on the three of us, got up with her purse saying that we had to eat meat today and she was going to the market.

I said it was okay if we didn't eat meat, but my younger siblings jumped up and down and screamed with joy saying they wanted to eat meat.

Seeing how my siblings liked it made me feel better and laugh.

My report card was also in my mom's hands as she walked out with a happy smile and her purse.

'What! My mom is cute Now it looks like she's going to show off to the market with it.'

I could understand the real purpose of her going to the market.

My mom kept the smile from her mouth all night as she boasted how happy she was to have such a smart and accomplished son.

34