Chapter 9
2.9k 2 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After exercising and taking a shower, I was lying in bed, reading a book under the light of my mom's bedside table.

I suddenly saw my mom checking if my younger siblings were sleeping.

"Aren't you tired, son?"

"Yes. I'm fine. I just want to read a few more books and sleep."

These days, I look at the books that I read before but couldn't understand at the time, or the books that I should have read but couldn't.

I'm reading at an alarming rate, the books I'm currently reading are some such as the Third Wave books, World Classics, and Classic Humanities such as The Analects.

Reading these books again at the middle age of over 40, I realized more things than I thought.

Perhaps because I know the future, I look back on my life, and I feel an overwhelming sense of joy and excitement because the things I thought about the future and came up with alternatives for are very realistic.

Also, I was organizing the things I had to do, noting down what I could remember from time to time about what would happen in the future.

I looked at my mom as I answered.

"Hi. Mom wants to take a shower. Would you...?"

My mom stammered with an embarrassed look on her face.

I immediately understood what my mom was saying, and I jumped in a good mood.

My mom was trying to reward me for getting a good grade on my test today.

"Good. Come on, Mom. I'll push you hard."

Carrying my mom's clothes, and holding my mom's hand, we both went downstairs, locked the bathroom door, and undressed.

My mom just watched me undress and she still hesitated.

"Aren't you taking off your clothes Mom? You have to take them off to wash?"

"Uh, Huh. Yes."

My mom was embarrassed and carefully took off her clothes and folded them neatly and put them to one side.

"This isn't the first time, so why are you so shy?"

I said with a laugh and pulled my mom's hand.

"NO. It was. Because of that... Still..."

My mom slowly approached me and covered her breasts with one hand.

I dragged my mom to the faucet and hugged my mom around her waist.

My mom removed her hands from her breasts and I put my mouth on her right breast and bit it slowly.

"Just a minute. Daniel. First of all, I washed and sweated a lot today, so it stinks."

"NO. Mom. My mom doesn't stink, no matter what she does. I love everything about my mom."

My mom twisted her body and tried to push me away, but I hugged her tightly and caressed her breasts.

"Ah... Wait a minute... Ah."

After a while, my mom seemed to start feeling it too, with one hand on my shoulder and another on my head.

"Ah... Ah..."

As my mom's moans grew louder, I lowered my hand and placed it on my mom's crotch.

"Ah! No, wait a minute."

Even amid her excitement, my mom twisted her body and protested weakly.

"Are you okay Mom? "

I laughed and ignored her and inserted my finger into my mom's hole.

My mom must have been happy too, and her love juice was already flowing out and wet.

"Wow. Mom. I guess you want to do it with me today. The water is already overflowing here."

"Ah...Don't say that. Shame."

I lightly accepted my mom's playful rebellion and focused more on the caresses.

I moved my hand faster inside my mom's hole, playing with her nipple with my tongue and teeth.

"Ugh... Aangh... Aangh..."

My mom was now impatient with her moans as her body shook weakly.

"Ah... Daniel... Stop... Stop."

As my hands quickened, my mom, as if sensing her climax, grabbed my shoulders and arms and tried to push me away.

I lightly ignored my mom's hand and increased the speed of my hand movements.

"Uh... No."

In the end, my mom couldn't stand it and poured out her love juice to reach her climax.

She was about to sink to the floor as if her legs were weak, so I hugged her and supported her.

My mom held her breath for a moment, then she looked at me.

"That's bad."

I hesitantly hugged my mom and kissed her mouth.

I sucked my mom's lips and put my tongue in her mouth. My mom already agitated closed her eyes and sucked my tongue frantically.

After sucking my tongue for a long time, my mom immediately put her tongue in my mouth and licked it.

I also frantically sucked on my mom's tongue which was so soft.

My mom, who had kissed me until she was out of breath, looked at me with a blurred expression.

"Ah. It's so nice, I like it."

My mom gave me a look of love and then she hugged my neck tightly.

Suddenly, my mom raised her head, and as she looked at me, she spoke.

"Come to think of it. Daniel, do you have any experience with women? How can a 17-year-old kid kiss well? Who is this? When?"

She poured words at me like a mother who was very protective and didn't want her child to enter the old witch's set...

"Impossible. Where do I have experience with women? I'm a high school student now.

"Well, that's just the way it is. This is strange. You say this is your first time with a woman, but you're so good at this? Tell me honestly. Do you have any experience with women?"

"NO. Mom is the first, I can swear to the heavens."

My mom looked at my face with a suspicious expression.

I couldn't bear to look at her very beautiful and cute face so I kissed my mom on the mouth.

"Oops. My mom, are you jealous? But why is my mom so pretty and cute? Just looking at my mom drives me crazy."

My mom's face turned red as I talked to her while hugging her waist tightly like a lover.

She was such a beautiful mom.

I put my tongue on my mom's lips again and started kissing her deeply.

My mom also hugged my neck and kissed her as if she was clinging to me.

I pushed my mom back and made her lean against the wall.

I lowered myself and took my mom's breasts into my mouth and caressed them, then went down further and knelt in front of my mom and put my mouth on my mom's crotch.

My mom was startled and hurriedly tried to grab my hair, but I squeezed my mom’s ass tighter and stuck out my tongue.

"Ah... No, it's not. It's dirty there."

Seeing my mom's angry reaction, I raised my head and looked at my mom.

"Could it be Mom? Have you never done this?"

My mom shyly nodded her head.

"What? Really? Have you never done it here? Wow! You must be unlucky not to be able to taste this."

"It's dirty there, how can you do it with your mouth?"

Mom embarrassedly tried to protest.

I had a pleasant feeling that I was currently tasting a virgin.

"Then, Mom, I'll drive you crazy today."

Then I immediately sucked my mom's clitoris into my mouth.

"Huh..."

My mom groaned and tried to push my head away.

But, how could I be separated from such an amazing mom at this time?

I jumped with excitement at the idea of giving my mom new experiences and developing her new sexuality.

The strength gradually drained from my mom's hands.

"Ah... Aang... Ahhh.."

My mom's moans were getting louder.

The louder the sound, the more mesmerizing my tongue and mouth moved.

I sucked on her clitoris, chewed it with my teeth, and licked it up and down quickly with my tongue.

I sucked the entire labia into my mouth at once and swung it like a harmonica.

The sweet juice that came out more than before flowed into my mouth.

I drank it as if I couldn't spill a drop.

I licked my tongue from the perineum upwards at a high speed, then inserted it as far as possible into the hole and rotated it.

"Ah... Ah yes.. Ah... Daniel... Ah."

My mom was now screaming at me while shaking her whole body.

At one point, my mom held my hair tightly and rubbed her pussy against my face.

In the end, my mom climaxed by spurting her juices again.

As my mom's strength drained, I got up and hugged my mom who asked for support due to exhaustion.

"How was it? Mom. Was it good?"

"Ah... I don't know."

My mom, her face flushed, averted her eyes and then she leaned her face against my shoulder.

"I love you, Mom."

I whispered while kissing my mom's cheek.

"I love you too."

"Mom, is it my turn now?"

As I spoke, my mom raised her head and looked at me.

Grinning, I made my mom lean against the wall and pulled her lower body slightly in front of her.

Grabbing my already erect rod, I inserted it into my mom's hole and pushed it in.

"Ugh... Ah..."

My mom made a surprised face, and then her moan came out.

I pushed my object in, and while I was still, my mom's vaginal muscles wrapped around my object as if rhythmically.

Even if the two of us had only done it a few times, we both felt very compatible.

This is a feeling you would never know if you were a teenager.

It must be something that only a man who has experienced many women can understand.

I couldn't even move because of the overwhelming feeling of my mom's pussy.

"Ugh..."

I had no choice but to moan.

I felt like I was about to ejaculate because of my mom's tightly moving vaginal muscles.

I tried to calm down and move slowly.

"Ah..."

As I moved, my mom began to feel pleasure as she began to moan louder, I closed my eyes due to this pleasure and gradually moved back and forth.

"Ah... bad..."

There was also a sound that resembled a scream as if my large object had touched my mom's womb.

I lifted one of my mom's legs, placed it on my arm, and moved my waist very quickly.

My mom couldn't stand it, so she hugged my neck tightly and buried her head in my shoulder while continuing to scream.

This brought a nice, crazy ecstasy.

Being able to have such passionate love with my mom who was so good was so amazing.

As I frantically shook my back, at one point my mom was slightly floating in the air.

My right arm went and held my mom's leg, and my left arm was rotated back and I held tightly to the bottom of my mom's hip.

This is beneficial for exercise.

And this was a posture that was impossible before, but now, with uncontrollable force, I lifted my mom and fucked her.

The feeling of ejaculation began to come and go from the extreme excitement I felt.

"Ugh... Mom. Come out now."

"Ahh... Wicked... Wicked."

My mom, who was constantly bumping into my big thing, screamed without reply as if she had gone crazy.

After a few hard thrusts, I pushed my cock deep into my mom and began to ejaculate.

My mom must have also felt my ejaculation, as she squeezed my cock while contracting her vaginal muscles vigorously.

As if pouring all the energy into my body, semen gushed out relentlessly.

As my rod wriggled ejaculating inside my mom's hole, my mom also reacted by trembling.

40