Chapter 10
2.8k 3 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After I ejaculated, my whole body lost strength and I tried to put my mom down, but my mom seemed to faint and she was unconscious.

Reluctantly, I hugged my mom tightly and carefully sat on the floor with my back against the wall.

My belongings were still tightly stored inside my mom.

As I slowly caressed the back, waist, and buttocks of my mom who was drooping in my arms, I felt my soft mom.

As I touched my mom's soft body, another signal came.

I grabbed my mom's hips with both hands and began to gently move them to stimulate her pussy.

Suddenly, my mom's vaginal muscles contracted and my mom’s hole gripped my cock tightly.

Then my mom slowly raised her head.

"Do you feel it, Mom?"

"Oh! I must have fainted for a moment. Ha ha."

As I nudged her back, my mom moaned back.

My mom looked at me, blushing as if she was ashamed of herself.

"Do you have no experience with women? How could this happen?"

My mom couldn't believe that I, who was now a teenager, could make an experienced woman in her thirties faint with pleasure.

'Of course. I currently have no experience with women, but it's different from my past life.'

In my previous life, when I made a lot of money, I played quite well.

I thought to myself and just laughed.

My mom just tilted her head curiously, but she didn't seem to realize that she was sitting on me while her hole swallowed something.

I grinned and grabbed my mom's hips and started wiggling them.

"Ouch.. ah.."

My mom looked at me in surprise as the sudden stimulation in her stomach appeared.

"Mom, it doesn't matter now."

"Uh... I left a while ago, but suddenly. Ah.."

My mom lost her mind again and quickly got up in her excitement.

I sat for a while and rocked my mom, which made my butt hurt because of the hard tile floor.

I quickly woke my mom up, put her hands on the wall, and stabbed my ass from behind again.

"Haha... It's too deep. And, it's too big. Huh."

My mom's head jerked and she screamed.

As I darted away with force, the only sound in the bathroom was the flesh slamming and my mom's screams of pleasure.

"Ah... It's so good. Ah.."

As my mom's body couldn't take it and she started to go down, the feeling of ejaculation finally overcame me.

"Ugh... Mom, I'm coming."

Mom still couldn't answer, and she could barely hold on, just screaming at me.

I grabbed my mom's ass hard and pushed my cock all the way and ejaculated.

Although it was my second ejaculation, a large amount of semen gushed out.

I hadn't even pulled the thing out yet, but the semen flowed out and fell to the floor.

After ejaculating, I pulled back and sat down, leaning against the wall.

It felt delicious and amazing.

My mom seemed to have reached another extreme climax, as she knelt and sat with her hands and head on the floor.

Her hips lifted slightly towards me, and I could see my semen dripping from my mom's pussy.

It was so sensational that it made my heart skip a beat.

Suddenly, I wondered if it would be okay.

Even though I met so many women in my previous life and made love to them, they never got pregnant.

As if our desire was a union, I didn't express it to others, especially to my wife, but my desire was a baby.

Since I was little, I loved children very much, but in the end, I couldn't have children.

I already knew that I had a problem.

No matter how much I had consulted, I still couldn't have children in the past.

I worried for a while, but in the end, I thought my mom's worries about her pregnancy were a story for another day, so I turned off my mind at the moment.

It was like weird compensatory psychology for me not being able to have children.

And, I couldn't even ask my mom.

Honestly, no matter how much she loved me, shouldn't it make sense for my mom to carry my child after doing it inside a few times?

But right now I didn't think too much about it because my attention was currently on my mom.

When my mom seemed more or less stable, I lifted her and bathed her carefully.

After washing each other like that, we went into the room and lay down side by side.

"Good night, Mom."

I said, and as I closed my eyes to sleep, my mom grabbed my arm and returned to my embrace.

"Thank you, Daniel."

When I saw my mom's face, mom took a breath and spoke her words.

"Today, you don't know how proud your mom is of our Daniel. Mom went to the market.."

My mom said that she went to the market at noon and bragged to her aunts, who were usually friendly with her, and they all sincerely envied her.

The owner of her meat restaurant even gave her more meat than usual, saying that she should feed her son well.

"Thanks to my son, do you know how much your mom is bragging today? In addition, my son comes home early these days to study, exercise, take care of his younger siblings, and so on. Hmm. Anyway, as long as mom is like today, mom will be really happy. So thank you very much for all this, my son."

I felt as if my mom's words were strangely missing something important, but my mom said that she was happy, I didn't think much of it at the moment.

"So Daniel, keep doing this for your mom. Got it?"

"Yes. Okay. I will make Mom happier in the future. Don't worry."

I hugged my mom tighter with more determination in my heart.

My mom also hugged me tightly and she kissed me on the lips, then relaxed and tried to extricate herself from my arm pillow.

"Just sleep like this."

"NO. Your arm will hurt."

"It's okay, for my dear mom, even the weight of the moon I will bear, so just sleep."

As I hugged my mom who was embarrassed by my teasing, she began to fall back into my arms and I slowly stroked her silky hair.

It had been two days since my mom bragged with the other neighbors about the perfect grades I had gotten.

I started moonlighting by handing out newspapers at dawn yesterday.

It was for exercise, getting up at dawn and running.

I'm still in my first year of high school, so I was able to work because I held the director's pants and said it was because of my family's difficult circumstances.

Since it was the first time, I decided not to distribute many copies, but only about 50 copies.

I carried the newspaper and ran almost non-stop until I reached the fulfilled task of 50 copies, but strangely I didn't feel tired.

It was a bit strange that I had such good stamina.

I exercised for more than 2 hours a day, and I hardly felt tired even after running for almost an hour in the morning.

'Wow, it's good that my stamina has improved and I don't get tired as quickly. Is this also a phenomenon caused by my return to the past?'

I was curious about what was happening to me, but it wasn't a question I could ask anywhere and anyone and it wasn't a bad influence, but a good one, so I decided to move on and ignore it for now.

When I finished distributing newspapers and returned to the supply center, I always took one copy of the newspaper and took it home with me.

There was no TV or radio in our house.

Of course, TVs were expensive, so I couldn't afford one, and there used to be a nice radio made in Japan, but when I was in 6th grade, a thief broke in and stole it.

So, I lived without knowing the news around the world.

And, what interest did a 17-year-old high school student have in world news before?

So, of course, I lived without knowing that it was uncomfortable before.

However, now that I've experienced going back in time, I feel closed off and isolated from the world, so with the newspaper, I can get the latest information and soothe the discomfort I have from being isolated from the latest changes in the world.

And also I had to find out correctly whether my memories were correct, whether the world had changed differently from the future I knew, and respond in time.

After breakfast, I read the newspaper carefully for an hour.

Reading the newspaper turned out to be more fun than I thought.

'Ah! This incident happened at this time.'

That's because old memories came back as I recalled events I had forgotten.

As the memories of the past became clearer, my notebook was able to record more things, and I was able to plan the things I should do in the future.

After reading the incident section in the newspaper for a while, when I saw the contents of the violent incident, I thought of Brandon.

After the final exam, more than a week had passed, and i had forgotten about Brandon.

I think it was around this time that Brandon treated Caleb badly, but I couldn't remember exactly when.

So, I decided to visit Caleb in the afternoon.

After lunch, I casually drove to Caleb's house.

"Caleeeeb... Are you home?"

I shouted and knocked on the door of the semi-basement house where Caleb's family lived.

"Why are you here?"

Caleb answered and opened the door.

By the way, Caleb's face was full of cuts and bruises...

His left cheek was red and swollen, his lips were chapped and scabbed.

"What? What's wrong with your face?"

"NO. I'm fine, it's nothing."

Caleb said as if he was hiding something.

I knew right away who did it.

'He must have been hit by that jerk Brandon right after the vacation announcement. What the hell.'

Thinking to himself, I yelled at Caleb.

"Fuck. Who is this? Which asshole did this?”

"Ah. It's okay."

"Fuck this. What's going on? What kind of bastard do you dare not talk about quickly?

"Huh. That is. There's a bully named B-Brandon..."

When I kept forcing him to answer, Caleb reluctantly mentioned Brandon's name and told me about how he had been robbed and beaten up a few days ago.

"Is that the curly-haired, white-faced bully?"

"Huh."

"I'm going to punch that jerk in the face!"

As soon as I was about to walk up to that jerk, Caleb caught me and pitifully stopped me.

"NO. Daniel. I'm fine. Leave that matter alone. That asshole is also powerful, so you'll only hurt yourself if you touch him for no reason. "

"Hi. No one can touch my friend, and not accept the consequences."

"I said it's okay, and I've heard that this has something to do with the seniors."

"Don't worry about it at the moment."

Ignoring his words, I immediately went to the street to look for Brandon.

32