Chapter 11
2.3k 1 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I remembered where we had met that bastard before, so I quickly came there.

Caleb also followed me in the distance from behind.

Just as I thought, Brandon was there.

He was walking around with a guy who looked like a bully, chewing gum and spitting on the street.

"Oi. Brandon!"

When I called out his name, I quickly stepped forward as the asshole and the other guy were confused by my call. 

I took a step closer and kicked Brandon with a sudden round kick.

"Eh? What the fuck."

As a result of my kick, Brandon rolled into the entrance of the shop next door and couldn't get up, and his bully friend stumbled in embarrassment from the impact of the kick I gave Brandon.

As I got closer to the bully, I delivered a hard punch to the stomach with my right hand.

"Kuk... Ueek!"

The man fell forward and vomited.

I hit him, but strangely, my body was filled with power, and my hands and feet came out stronger than I thought.

'Are my fists this strong?'

I was curious myself, so I tilted my head and approached the two of them who were falling.

Grabbed the downed man's hand with my left hand and dragged him to where Brandon had fallen, and grabbed Brandon's hand with my right and dragged him to the alley on the side.

It took no effort at all to pull the hands of these two men.

"Fuck. What? What are you doing?"

As I dragged them, the two bullies hit my wrists and shouted.

I threw the two of them to the end of the alley, and I started kicking both of their stomachs to paralyze their movements and kicked relentlessly kicked both of their thighs, backs, and stomachs.

“You bastard. You dare touch my friend."

As I recalled the horrible memories of being hit in the calf with a broom by Brandon and being laughed at, and being unable to do anything about it in the past, bad thoughts began to pop up in my mind.

With thoughts of killing Brandon today, I beat him up relentlessly to kill him.

Ignoring the other man who was currently still down, I continued to punch and kick this bastard's body like crazy.

"Kuk... Kuk... Help me... I..."

Brandon stammered and begged for help.

"Fuck off. Eat this kick. I bet you can't walk home today."

After kicking him I took a short break and then hit him again.

Perhaps because he was fed up with seeing me beat his friend relentlessly or because the place he was hit hurt, the guy I had been ignoring stood up, against the wall, staring blankly at me.

When Brandon couldn't speak anymore and his stomach writhed, I stopped hitting him too.

Then I saw a curved arch on the wall.

"Hi. Fuck. What's your name asshole?”

"I'm E-Eli.."

When I looked at the man who called himself Eli and asked him, he stammered in fear answering my question while trying to avoid my gaze.

He probably couldn't imagine how it could be that I as a 17-year-old boy beat up someone mercilessly.

Even if I thought back on it, I would have stood my ground and still beaten Brandon brutally and mercilessly.

Having lived in the world for over 40 years, I am well aware of the nature of these little bullies.

I knew very well that if I touched them in moderation, they would become snitching bastards and the seniors would come to me right now I probably wasn't ready to deal with them, let alone that the event was about to happen, so there was no need to trouble myself with senior issues.

"You bastard. Where do you go to school?"

"I-I'm a first-year at Sendai High School."

"Your school is far enough away. But still, damn bastard, if you go around this neighborhood and get caught in my eyes, you know I'll look for you. Understand?"

"Yes... Yes... I understand."

"Then leave."

As soon as my words were finished, the frightened man whose only desire was to run away from earlier quickly began to disappear from my sight.

I went to Brandon and sat him down to stand up.

Brandon was sore and couldn't control his body well, probably because his body was weak from the hard punches and kicks I gave him.

I grabbed Brandon's collar with my left hand and slapped his cheek with my right.

"Damn it, will you sit up straight?”

When I hit him again, Brandon, as if his spirit had flared up, somehow tried to sit up straight.

I squatted in front of Brandon, grabbed him by the collar, and started slapping him.

"Hi. Fucking asshole, do you think you're so good at fighting because you broke the head of a weak bully with a shovel?”

"Do you think you've become the strongest in school because the seniors look kindly on you?"

"How dare you bully my friend?"

Every time I said a word, I hit Brandon's cheek hard enough to turn his head.

Brandon kept muttering that he couldn't speak properly.

The left side of Brandon's face was red and swollen.

"Hi. Caleb. I know you followed me, so hurry up and come out."

I put Brandon on the floor and called out to Caleb, who was hiding far away.

Caleb approached me hesitantly after hearing my call.

I grabbed Caleb by the collar again and lifted him, pointing at Caleb.

"Didn't you steal Caleb's money the other day and hit him?"

After Brandon looked at Caleb, he looked back at me and started pleading that he was sorry and that he was wrong for hitting my friend.

"You should plant this in your head hard, that you can't walk free without consequences after hitting my friend."

Hearing my words, Brandon's face became contrite, and tried to apologize.

Ignoring what he said, I hit Brandon in the stomach with my right fist.

Brandon was shorter than me. I grabbed him by the collar, pulled him up, and punched him from below, causing his body to lift into the air.

Releasing my grip on his collar, I grabbed his legs high and then slammed Brandon's back to the ground hard.

With a thud, Brandon fell forward.

I got up again and hit him, and when he fell I picked him up again and kicked him until he couldn't breathe.

After venting the anger I had, I got tired of looking at Caleb from the side, stopping me from saying that Brandon would die if I kept this up.

After a while, I left Brandon writhing on the floor and left the alley with Caleb.

But as I was about to leave, I thought about what would happen if that bastard died, and I thought that situation would get me into a lot of trouble.

After thinking about it, I called Caleb, to help Brandon from both sides, and took him to Brandon's house.

Brandon's house was a semi-basement tenement, slightly smaller than Caleb's house.

When I opened the door and walked in, I saw a small living room and kitchen, and I saw a room with an open door on the left.

First of all, I took Brandon into the room and took out the blanket, and put it on him.

I went to the kitchen, got some cold water from the fridge, poured it into a cup, helped Brandon sit down, and made him drink.

He looked at me and started crying.

He was just an immature 17-year-old teenager no matter how much he smoked, drank, and acted like a bully he was still a teenager.

Imagine, how terrifying would it be for him to be beaten to death like this.

On the contrary, I would feel weird if him didn't cry in this situation.

"This damn bastard will cry and whine after I pity him. Are you that eager to be beaten up more?”

When I yelled, Brandon gasped and tried to hold back his tears.

I hated him so much that I wanted to kill him in my previous life, but after I beat him up vengefully, I felt a sense of relief to some extent.

"Oi. Brandon. If you touch Caleb again in the future, you know you will die. More than today. Understand?"

"And even if you are seen in my eyes while wandering around this neighborhood, I will give you a hard spanking on the spot, so crawl away from me. Understood?"

I stood up after saying those words while patting Brandon's cheek lightly.

But just then, a picture frame placed on top of a 4-tiered cabinet caught my eye.

It was a photo containing a stunning beauty with a white face and Brandon when he was a little younger than now.

I approached, picked up the photo frame, and took a closer look.

'Wow, is his mother this beautiful?"

She looked too young to be a mother.

I showed the photo to Brandon and asked.

"Oi. Who is this woman?"

"That's... I'm... Who... Why?"

"Is this your sister? You can be honest. "

When I pretended to try to hit him, Brandon immediately cowered.

I put down the photo and looked around the room, and there were several framed photos of Brandon and someone I thought was his sister after seeing the mannerisms Brandon had.

However, there were only photos taken with his sister, but no photos of other family members besides the two of them.

"But why is there only a photo with your sister?"

Brandon quickly put on a doubtful face and did not answer.

"I'm asking you asshole! Does this bastard want to get beaten up again?"

"Ah... No... That's not it... I only have one younger sister. My parents died when I was young."

"Ah! Is that it? Sorry, I don't know."

I just asked and felt as dirty as stepping on dirt for bringing up such a matter.

The atmosphere was strange, so I said something out of the blue.

"But your sister is really pretty."

Caleb and Brandon looked at me with dumbfounded faces after hearing my words.

"Hmmm. What? This asshole. I said pretty because it's pretty. Oi. Caleb, let's go."

To avoid the awkward atmosphere, I urged Caleb to go home.

"Oi. Brandon. It'll be hard to move for a few days. Don't leave with a sore body for no reason, take care of yourself, okay?"

"Yeah..."

Probably because I saw Brandon's pretty little sister, I gave him some pretty useful advice and went out.

I went to Caleb's house.

"Daniel, I didn't know you were so good at fighting. When I saw you today, it seemed like you were good at fighting."

"What's so good at? Ahem. If anyone else touches you in the future, let me know. I will kill them all."

"I understand. By the way, Brandon is ruined like that, what if the seniors find out?"

"It's okay. Seniors can't touch me."

"Why? Why can't they touch you?"

"There will be something that happens. You'll find out later."

I can't tell Caleb about events that haven't happened yet at the moment.

On October 13, 1990, Presindet Andrew Kim declared war against crime and violence that undermined public order.

It was a terrifying time when more than 200 organizations across the country were disbanded and more than 2,000 people were arrested in one year.

Nowadays, all third-year seniors rarely come to school and work to join shady organizations.

Only the second-year seniors usually hang out with Brandon nowadays, and they bullied me the most before, and I used to get dragged and beaten by them to collect money.

Originally, I was dragged and beaten because of Brandon, but the second-year and third-year seniors showed interest in my unusual size and ordered me to work under them.

The only thing I did under them was to forcefully sell tickets to the daily teahouse for 1,000 won each, which he didn't even want to do.

I had to allocate 50 copies of tickets every week, sell them all and give them to my senior.

If I couldn't sell them all, I had to pay the rest with my own money.

Being poor, I never received pocket money, so I had no choice but to be beaten up by the seniors and their minions viciously while trying to sell tickets and bring in money.

Later, the seniors said that I did a good job and gave me more tickets.

In the end, when I couldn't handle it, I had to run away from the seniors, and the seniors waited in front of the school every day to catch me.

However, after the war on crime was declared, I found that all the seniors were arrested and imprisoned, and after that, I was able to escape from such a life.

Knowing this fact, I wasn't afraid of my seniors at all.

No matter how much I made trouble with them, I knew that sooner or later they would be arrested by the police.

But of course, I had to remain vigilant even if I knew their fate was sealed.

While thinking about those things, I convinced Caleb not to worry, and after playing enough, I returned home before dinner.

 

***

If you want to support me and get early access of the update schedule, feel free visit: 

Pat reon.com/goorimslibrary
Ko -fi.com/goorims
pa ypal.me/goorims

Your support will really help me to be more passionate in writing more interesting stories.

26