Chapter 17
1.8k 1 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chloe turned to me and kissed me in the mouth.

Chloe, now actively receiving my kisses, raised her hands and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"How was it? How do you feel about going to heaven? It's hard for women to experience this. You should thank me."

"Where is it?"

Chloe said with a smirk as if she wanted to snort at me.

"You'll find out later. How do you feel?"

I asked, turning my back gently again.

"Ah..."

As if the stimulation came from below again, she closed her eyes and groaned while frowning weakly.

"How was that?"

"Yes. It was good. This is the first time in my life I've felt like this."

"Yes? Good. Shall we go again then?"

"Again? I just did."

"I'm still the same."

I moved my body slightly to make it easier for me to move after she reached post-climax earlier.

"Ahh... Aang."

Her awkwardness and embarrassment must have disappeared.

I lifted her upper body, pulled up her knees, and lifted Chloe's legs and brought them together in front of her chest.

Perhaps because her legs were joined together, the tightness was better.

In that state, I moved my waist hard and hit her hard.

"Ahhhh."

After a while, with a little strength, I spread her legs and placed them on my shoulders, leaned forward, and stomped hard from top to bottom.

"Aghn... No... Aghnn..."

She screamed instead of moaning as if this posture was still too much to accommodate my big bar.

I thought it wouldn't work, so I withdrew my object and turned Chloe over, and made her face down.

After grabbing both sides of her ass and spreading them, I inserted it directly into her hole.

Chloe instinctively lifted her ass slightly and assumed a comfortable position to receive my stuff.

For a long time, I swung my waist and shook her waist, then grabbed Chloe's waist and lifted her.

Her hips lifted, and her knees landed on her stomach.

I deliberately took out my thing, inserted the glans lightly into her hole, and then pushed it in all at once.

"D-Da-niel... Too big. Too deep."

I laughed at her moan and slowly fucked her harder.

I felt her uterus stuck in my gland, probably because I went deeper with my hard thrusts.

"Ahhhh."

Although her uterus was stimulated, she didn't scream as if it didn't hurt anymore, just a pleasant moan.

"Uh. Come out now."

"Ah... Ah..."

I grabbed her ass and fucked her quickly, then pushed her as deep as possible and ejaculated.

Chloe had already climaxed and lay with her face on the ground and only her hips raised.

I stepped back, holding her hips with one hand.

I was so satisfied that I ejaculated. As soon as I took my load out, semen flowed out and dripped onto the floor.

As I removed my hand and sat on the floor, Chloe also laid her body on my side.

When clarity time came and caught my breath, my stamina returned, albeit slightly.

I was having sex with a virgin for the first time, and I felt even more proud that I had climaxed like this, making me feel like I was going to explode with pleasure.

I crawled onto Chloe's back and lay on my back, turning her over and hugging her.

Chloe moved easily as I moved, and she cuddled into my chest, closing her eyes tightly and catching her breath.

I lay there staring blankly at the ceiling.

After a while, something swayed and I looked up to see that Chloe was carefully stroking my muscular data with her soft hands, then gently touching my nipples with her fingers.

I was dumbfounded and laughed out loud, holding Chloe's chest with my hands and rubbing it.

We just touched each other's chest without saying anything.

After lying like that for a while, I jumped up and hugged Chloe into the princess's arms.

"Ehh.."

Chloe yelled in surprise, but I hugged her and went to the bathroom to wash her body, which was glistening with sweat and liquid, and I washed myself.

Chloe was embarrassed, so she didn't know what to do, but she didn't protest too much.

I got out, put on my clothes again, and went to the room where Brandon was lying.

Brandon was still fast asleep, not knowing if he was weak and hungover, even though I was making a scene with his beautiful older sister.

As I sat in his chair and stared at Brandon, Chloe came in and quietly sat next to me.

We sat side by side and started talking a lot to each other.

Brandon and Chloe's parents died in a car accident when they were young, and after living at their uncle's house for a while, they decided to go to Seoul, so they lived in the house their parents inherited.

During this time, their uncle and relatives had been supporting the two of them little by little, so the two of them were able to survive.

Even so, their life was still quite difficult, and it caused Chloe to look for a job quickly after she graduated from school. I knew that sooner or later, when the war on crime was declared, all my seniors would be arrested and Brandon would become an aimless kite due to losing the seniors he had been following, so I decided to keep Chloe and take care of Brandon after thinking about it for a while.

Not to mention that this would make Chloe a better opinion of me.

First of all, I decided to persuade Brandon by force so that he wouldn't be a bully anymore.

Chloe vehemently refused after hearing what I was planning, but I promised not to do it as violently as she did before, and I was given permission despite her reluctance.

There was also the matter with the seniors who were now in their second year, but I decided to take care of it myself later.

And, if Brandon had decided that he didn't want to be a bully anymore, and decided to start studying, I would probably help him with his studies.

When I said that I would help Brandon with his studies, Chloe thanked me with tears in her eyes.

After talking for a while, Chloe and I naturally held hands without knowing when.

Feeling embarrassed to hold each other's hands, they tried to do something different, but they didn't relax their hands.

"By the way, Daniel, are you 17 years old? No, how can you be the same age as Brandon, know a lot, think deeply and look mature? And, at the same time, you are professional in doing so."

As Chloe spoke, her face turned red.

I hugged the beautiful Chloe and kissed her.

She didn't resist at all, and she actively kissed me while holding my hand tightly.

Perhaps because she was a naive 19-year-old girl, after feeling the prick of my stuff, feeling the climax, and knowing what kind of person I was, even though she had a difficult situation before, she had already forgotten everything and accepted me.

"I'll come over to play often. Chloe, take good care of yourself."

I hugged Chloe and walked out of her house.

My relationship with Chloe today became a big turning point in my sex life.

This is because, under the right circumstances, a woman who has experienced a certain amount of coercion, intimidation, and persuasion can stimulate me more than usual somehow.

I realized that I had very strong netori tendencies, and many of the women I would get involved with I would probably make mine this way.

Entering August, the weather was getting hotter.

But I read the newspaper at dawn, taught my younger siblings to study in the morning, went to Caleb's house to play in the afternoon, read books at home, exercise at night, and sometimes took a bath with my mother after my younger siblings went to bed. Daily life didn't change much.

Instead, the changes in my mom were noticeable.

Lately, my mom has been trying to make herself look prettier.

She can't dress up with expensive cosmetics because of our poor family, but unlike before, she often looks in the mirror and sometimes takes out clothes she's hidden and wears them and brags to me.

My family situation hasn't improved, but I still think that I've managed to make her my woman.

I don't get to see Chloe often because she goes to work at the bank during the week.

Instead, I saw Brandon occasionally during the day.

About a week after I had sex with Chloe, I went to see Brandon, who was already feeling better from my spanking.

Brandon was scared and couldn't even look at me properly.

It seemed like he had talked to his older sister Chloe.

He didn't seem to be aware of my relationship with Chloe, but he knew that through me, his true self was known to his older sister.

I talked a lot with Brandon that day.

The hardships that Brandon went through throughout his life without his parents, the fact that he didn't want to be a bully, but he didn't want to be humiliated, that he had no choice but to be forced by his friends and seniors, that he was beaten to death by me and reflected on himself a lot. He said a lot about how sorry he was to his sister.

I told him to listen to everything his sister said, not to be a bully anymore, and not to associate with bullies, including his seniors.

Of course with the threat of beating him to death if he was caught messing up again and came back like before...

Brandon was worried that his seniors would call him and bully him.

I told him that there was nothing to worry about if it was only seniors in 2nd year, and also I decided to sort out what Brandon called the best seniors.

So, if possible, he asked me to go home with him after school.

When school started, I decided to cause waves at school.

I was thinking of taking care of the bullies who went with Brandon all this time.

So, even though I could have gone to see Chloe in the evening, I chose to invest the whole evening in exercising and training.

Despite being so beaten up by me, Brandon suddenly became very friendly, thanking me for taking care of him like that.

Somehow seeing the bully in my previous life become like this made me feel a strange feeling towards this second life I got.

I guess it was because I had somewhere to lean on psychologically.

Just like before I had thought that even if my previous wife was beautiful, I would slap her if I saw her again. But even though I hated her to death in my previous life, the thought of hating her almost disappeared at the thought of the beautiful Chloe.

A few days later, I went to Caleb's house with Brandon.

Caleb looked at Brandon in surprise, wondering what this was all about, but I told Brandon to kneel and apologize to Caleb, and Brandon knelt and bowed his head to Caleb to apologize sincerely.

Caleb was confused by his appearance like that, but like all kids at this point, if someone has a central point, they should get together and play nicely.

The moment Brandon started hanging out with us during his vacation, the miasma completely drained from his face and he became a well-mannered sheep with a good laugh.

I guess the plan to win Chloe's heart by making her little brother nice went well...?

***

If you want to support me and get early access of the update schedule, feel free visit:

Pat reon.com/goorimslibrary

Ko -fi.com/goorims

pa ypal.me/goorims

Your support will really help me to be more passionate in writing more interesting stories.

22