Chapter 18
1.6k 1 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At dawn, I tried to pick up the leftovers after turning the newspaper, but the news about the invasion of Iraq and Kuwait appeared on the front page.

My eyes popped open.

'Ah! The Gulf War happened in 1990.'

The newspaper talked about what to do with another oil shock.

I, who invested in WTI (Texas Crude Oil), remembered the charts I saw back then.

"I shouldn't be worried."

I laughed to myself.

Crude oil prices seemed to rise slightly due to the influence of the Gulf War but fell further until 1998 when consumption plummeted due to global climate concerns to reduce fossil fuel consumption.

Then, oil prices began to rise with the outbreak of the IMF crisis in 1998 and exceeded $100 per barrel during the financial crisis of 2008.

'Hmm. I need to make money soon Now there are 7 years left until the IMF. If the IMF blows up, you can sweep the money away. Wait, what should I do to earn money?'

From then on, I looked into the notebook I had organized and began to ponder it seriously.

'Since there is no capital, let's start with something simple. I need to have a serious talk with my mom soon.'

I went home with the newspaper, making plans for the future in my head.

Next week school will officially restart.

Today, while I was reading comic books at Caleb's house, Brandon came over.

"Hey. What are you two doing?"

"Oh. Are you here? But how are you doing today?"

"Today, my sister gave me an allowance to buy something delicious with you guys."

"Yes. That would be nice Then I'm hot, so why don't you buy some ice cream?"

"Okay. I understand. And Daniel, my sister thanked me and said see you on Saturday. Is there anything you're doing on Saturday with my sister?"

"Okay?"

As I remembered having crazy sex with Chloe's pretty face, I suddenly got an erection.

"I understand. I'll have lunch on Saturday and go to your house."

"My sister gave us money to spend, so what do you want to buy to eat?"

"No, I don't. Do you want to go spend money on food when your sister makes money for you? Be frugal, I'll be home at lunchtime, so just buy some ice cream."

"Yes. Okay. Okay."

"Hi! Brandon. Are you leaving yet? I said I wanted ice cream."

"Right. I'll be right back."

Now, her personality has changed, and she has learned to laugh happily.

Saturday is here.

After lunch, I told my mom that I would come to Caleb's house to play, and I went to Chloe's house.

"Brandon, are you home?"

When I called Brandon at the door, the door opened as if it had been waiting, and it was Chloe who came out to greet me.

"Eh? It wasn't Brandon who opened it?"

"Uh. Uh. Daniel. Come on."

Chloe looked at me and her face flushed and stuttered.

Chloe was wearing a pink striped blazer that showed off her waist and a short miniskirt above her knees.

For some reason, the outfit seemed to be worn when going out rather than at home.

Come to think of it, she wore light makeup and wore lipstick.

Her hair was also cut into a shoulder-length bob, and the ends were slightly curled inwards.

It was dripping with freshness.

I went to the house with Chloe, but Brandon was nowhere to be seen, and there was a table in the room, with cookies, snacks, and drinks on it.

"Eh? No Brandon, where is he?"

"Eh? Huh. It was. Suddenly, he went out to make an appointment with his friend."

Chloe couldn't look me in the eye properly and somehow felt uneasy.

"Friend? That bastard is he going to meet with the bullies again?"

"NO. Not. That's not it, I... Wait... he's making homework."

Chloe was startled and immediately changed her words.

When I saw Chloe, her face red, and her hands lowered and rubbed against each other, only now did I understand why Chloe did that.

'This big sister of mine is so cute.'

I refrained from laughing and joking.

"Hmm. Okay? So, is he coming back soon?"

"Uh... Yes... Maybe... Will."

"Then, since Brandon is coming soon, I'll go and call Caleb. There's so much food here, so let's take Caleb to eat together."

And then I took a position to go out.

"Ah... No... No."

Chloe held both my hands and prevented me from leaving.

I looked at my held hands, and when I saw Chloe's face, she looked like she was going to cry any minute.

"My Chloe is so cute and funny."

I reached out and pinched Chloe's cheek lightly, bringing her face closer.

Then, her face turned bright red, as if Chloe realized that she had been tricked by me.

"Oops. That's how I missed you."

I hugged Chloe around the waist and kissed her on the lips.

"Uh... Uh... Wait... If you do this suddenly."

As if contrary to plan, Chloe crumbled under my arms and struggled to escape.

I pressed Chloe down with my body, took my right hand and gently touched Chloe's cheek, and kissed her.

After some time I struggled with her, she finally gave up, hugged my neck, and kissed me.

We put our tongues on each other's tongues, swirled them around, sucked each other, and kissed for a while.

As I lifted her head and stroked her soft cheeks, Chloe also rubbed my baby's face with her hands.

"My Chloe got her hair cut. It's very suitable and pretty."

"Really? Is that okay?"

"Huh. My Chloe has a pretty face, so even though it's new, it fits. Come to think of it, you also do makeup. Chloe, who are you cutting your hair, putting on makeup, and looking good for? Is it to impress someone?"

"Uh, Uh. I don't know."

I poured another deep kiss on Chloe, who rolled her eyes slightly.

When each other's breathing became rapid, they lifted their faces and breathed in.

"Daniel, stop. Let's eat our cake, I bought it from the cake shop for you."

Chloe pushed my chest and tried to get out of my arms, but I liked the embrace with this beautiful woman in front of me better.

"Stay. Where are you going to run, I'll eat my Chloe first."

I got up and bit her breasts on top of her shirt.

"Ahh. What?"

I immediately started unbuttoning her clothes.

Chloe looked at me without saying anything.

I unbuttoned the buttons and opened the front seam wide to remove her shirt, but Chloe's eyes and mine met.

"Why? Does my Chloe not feel good about my touch?"

"NO. No."

Chloe dropped her words and averted her eyes.

I stopped undressing her and sat down next to Chloe.

"What's wrong with you, Chloe? What's going on?"

When I asked seriously, she also sat down and gathered herself to prepare what she wanted to say.

"I... So... That... Daniel... You... Don't want to see me?"

Chloe let out her words with difficulty.

I suddenly burst out laughing.

"Oh my! My cute Chloe, is that why you're putting on a serious face right now?"

I held her face which had turned red with both hands.

"I don't want to see you. Why wouldn't I want to see you? You're so pretty and cute."

"Then why don't you ever come to me?"

Chloe pouted like a pufferfish and said sadly.

"You're at work. It's not like I can go to the bank to see you. And, I can't come at night because I have something to do."

"Then you can come even on weekends."

"Come on weekends? I'm at home, I have things to do."

"But-"

Chloe still stuck out her lips unhappily.

"What? Are you mad at me now? It seems like my Chloe's courage has grown in recent days."

"Eh? Ah. No, no."

Chloe shook her head vigorously as her eyes widened as if she was remembering the horror of that day.

"Okay. Calm down. There's no way I don't want to see my Chloe, so don't worry."

I pulled Chloe into my arms and patted her back.

"That's why I ran like this today because I wanted to see you."

I undressed Chloe and quickly unbuttoned her bra with one hand.

She looked at me in surprise as her bra quickly came off and revealed the contents hidden inside.

"Hi. Daniel. Are you a player? How do you peel so well with just one hand?"

I burst out laughing and quickly bit her breast using my mouth.

"Haha... Huh... Hey... I was talking. Suddenly... Then.."

With her breasts in my mouth, I pushed her down and immediately started sucking, massaging, and caressing her breasts.

Her nipples were already standing firm, probably happy to see me.

"Did you miss me? You were already so excited when you saw me." 

I got up and immediately took off her skirt and panties, then took off my clothes.

"Ah... Daniel... Slow down. What... What is this... Why is it so urgent.."

"I'm in a hurry. I'll do it until my Chloe passes out today. I'm running out of time, so prepare yourself this time."

"Eh? Are you going to do it until I pass out? This is crazy. You're-..."

"What? Scared?"

After caressing her breasts, I climbed back up and kissed her intensely, then descended slowly, caressing using my tongue, starting from her ears and neck.

Chloe squirmed and twisted her body every time my tongue passed over her neck, armpits, and stomach.

It was a very sensitive body.

The skin is white and smooth, and the immediate reaction is good, so the flavor of the caress is amazing.

Finally, after passing through her thin forest and swirling my tongue around as it landed in her mysterious valley, her body jumped out with a loud moan,

"Ahhh..."

Seriously caressing her clitoris with my tongue and teeth, inserting my middle finger into the hole to find a slightly rough place and rubbing it, her moan sounded like a scream, and her love juices flowed out.

Chloe's juice was so sweet that I couldn't spill a drop.

I drank it right away as it flowed out.

Chloe had taken her mind off my wonderful caress, and her body was trembling as she gripped her pillow with both hands.

"Aww... I don't know... Daniel. Stop it. Ah.."

After caressing her with my mouth and hands for a while, Chloe raised her waist and squirted her love juice as if she wanted to ejaculate, reaching a climax.

Although Chloe was limp, I continued to lick her pussy with my tongue and sucked all the liquid she released.

***

If you want to support me and get early access of the update schedule, feel free visit:

Pat reon.com/goorimslibrary

Ko -fi.com/goorims

pa ypal.me/goorims

Your support will really help me to be more passionate in writing more interesting stories.

21