Chapter 19
1.7k 2 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I turned my head to the side and approached Chloe who was lying down and holding my object in front of her face.

"Chloe, use your mouth."

When I brought my very erect cock in front of her face, Chloe's eyes widened as if surprised by my size.

"Wow. It's so big. Does this go inside me?"

Chloe gently held my rod in her hand.

"Okay. Kinda big? I'm pretty blessed, where else are you going to find something as big as mine? When you get older, you'll know exactly how great this is. Hurry up, Chloe."

I made Chloe look up and put my object in her mouth.

Chloe accidentally put my stuff in her mouth.

"Yeah. It's like that. Touching your teeth hurts, so don't touch them."

Chloe was awkward at first, then shook her head back and forth.

"Move your tongue, too. You don't need to insert it deeply, so use your tongue and focus on sucking the glands. Yes. Oh good."

Chloe followed my instructions very well.

"Hold it with your hand and shake it together. With your other hand, gently touch the underside. Yes, like that."

I liked the way Chloe sucked hard even though the back of her nose was dripping with sweat, so I stroked her hair with my hand.

"You're very good. With a little more practice, you'll be amazing. Now stop sucking and turn your ass over to face me like you did last time and lie down."

After Chloe lifted her hips toward me and fell on her stomach, she turned her head back and looked at me, as if asking if it was okay to do this.

"Yes. Good. You did very well."

I gave Chloe a light slap on the ass in praise.

"I'm going in now. Since my thing is big, it may be difficult to take it in, so as I said last time, take a deep breath and relax your body."

I held Chloe's plump ass with one hand, held my thing with the other, aligned it with the hole, and slowly pushed it in.

It was already covered in love juice, so I went in without much resistance.

"Huh… Ah… Go in. Go in too deep. It feels like my stomach is full."

Chloe looked back at me and said her words with a blurred expression.

I looked at her and smiled, then slowly began to move back and forth.

"Ahhh... Ahhh... Daniel. That's... Reaching the end... Ahhh.."

"Does it hurt to reach the end?"

"Haha... Ah... No, it doesn't. Every time you reach the end… My whole body tingles. Ah."

"Now, you've felt it for the second time, and I guess you're a slut for liking it so much?"

I laughed as if teasing and telling Chloe.

"Ahh... Ahh... That... No... Ahh."

As my speed increased, Chloe couldn't withstand my force and fell onto the pillow with just a lift of her ass.

"Ugh. This is quite difficult. Let's change Chloe's posture. Let me rest. You're on top this time."

I lay down and dragged Chloe on top of me.

"What should I do?"

"Sit cross-legged on my bar. Okay. Hold my cock and insert it into your wet hole. Yes. And sit down."

My Chloe took my thing and put it in her hole, then sat down slowly, probably because she was afraid of the big thing breaking through.

"For now, hold my hand. Okay. Then sit down and stand up."

This was Chloe's first time, so she must have been scared and filled with doubts.

As Chloe's body slowly descended, I suddenly bounced back and pushed my stuff in.

"You did a good job, Chloe."

I hugged Chloe who was currently lying on my chest in surprise and started pumping from bottom to top while holding her waist.

"Ah... Ah..."

Chloe rested her forehead on my shoulder and continued to scream.

After pumping for a while, I was sweating.

I lowered my waist, lifted Chloe, put her ass in my hands, and hugged her.

"Chloe, now just move your waist. You can rotate it, or you can swing your waist back and forth. And then, find out if it makes you feel good when something inside you is stimulated."

Since it was the first time, she moved her whole body back and forth, not just her waist.

I untied her clenched hands and placed her hands on my chest, then grabbed her waist with my hands and moved them.

It was her first time, so it was very awkward.

I sat with my upper body, spread Chloe's legs behind me, and raised her arms and wrapped them around my neck.

When I spread my legs apart, Chloe's hips touched the ground and the upper part of her body tilted back.

I grabbed Chloe's ass and rubbed it against my bar while lowering my head and sucking her breasts with my mouth.

"Haha... Ah... This... Good."

Suddenly I moved my waist vigorously to see if the inside of Chloe's vagina was well stimulated.

Then I twisted her breast and took the other breast into my mouth.

I was very satisfied with the way she gradually became a virtuous woman.

"Haha... Ahh... Daniel. So... Good... Ah.."

When I switched to cross-legged, Chloe moved her hips frantically, drifting slightly.

It seemed like the climax was near.

I grabbed Chloe's ass hard and rubbed it against my bar mercilessly.

"Ah... Daniel... Stop... I.. Go."

Chloe climaxed with her arms around my neck, pushing my waist as far as I could, trying my best to take my cock deeper.

I could feel the water running down my bottom.

I hugged Chloe's body and kissed her burning red cheeks, then lifted her up and gently laid her down with my cock still inside her.

I lifted Chloe's drooping legs and placed them over my waist to cross them, and placed her hands under my armpits to hold her body tightly.

Then I aggressively moved my hips and began to fuck her.

The slumped Chloe wrapped her arms around my neck again and let out a frantic moan.

"Ah... Ah... Daniel... I'm... Die... Ah."

As if I was going to give everything to Chloe with all my might, I poked my bar into heaven's hole.

Chloe's legs loosened with my powerful force, I spread her legs as wide as possible and lifted her waist.

Finally, semen began to spurt from the bottom of my seed bag.

"Ugh... Chloe... I'm coming now."

"Ah... Yes... Me too. Again... Go... Ugh."

"I took it out in you."

"Haaaaah."

Hugging Chloe tightly, I ejaculated while pushing my back as deeply as possible.

Chloe also moaned similar to a scream, and pushed her waist as much as possible to make her body stiff, reaching an extreme climax.

I spewed a large amount of semen as my load spilled over and over again.

Chloe's vaginal muscles also tightened as if she was about to squeeze out all my cum, and she repeated it.

As if her climax was over, her body slumped and her arms wrapped around my neck fell onto the blanket.

To finish ejaculating, after reflexively inserting and removing it several times, I collapsed on top of Chloe's body.

After catching my breath, I slowly pulled my cock out of her hole and lay down next to Chloe.

Chloe may have fainted, she was lying down and not moving.

But her eyelids were fluttering, and her breathing was rough, so she hadn't fainted.

She seemed to have inhaled the overwhelming ecstasy that enveloped her entire body.

I spread my arms and turned Chloe towards me, giving her an arm pillow and hugging her.

Chloe also quickly put her face on my chest, put one leg over mine, and snuggled into my arms.

For a long time, I closed my eyes and lay still.

"How does it feel, is it good?"

"I thought I was going to die. But it was really good. I feel like I'm in heaven."

Chloe sighed heavily and expressed her impression with a joyful expression.

"You're in big trouble now. Now that you know the taste of my stuff, what do you want to do?"

"I know. I didn't know sex could feel this good, but what if I didn't choose to have sex back then?"

The silence came again.

"Thank you, Daniel."

"What's wrong with you all of a sudden?"

Chloe's voice was so serious that I became a little nervous.

"Thank you so much. Thank you for correcting my brother and being his friend."

"What. I'm grateful that such a beautiful Chloe is holding me naked at the moment. So don't worry."

"Uh... You're so cruel... I was being serious."

Chloe pouted and lightly patted my chest.

"Daniel."

Chloe suddenly called me quietly and looked up with her head raised.

"What?"

"I love you."

"Huh... What?"

Panicked, I reflexively shouted.

Seeing my reaction, Chloe quickly became sullen, probably disappointed.

It was natural for an innocent girl to feel love after feeling my stuff so far and climaxing to heaven.

And she must have thought that I loved her as much as she did.

To be honest, I don't hate her either.

No, it would be correct to say I like her.

But I probably couldn't love Chloe.

Because I have a mother whom I love more than anyone else.

I still don't know if I'll be able to live with Chloe for the rest of my life, but loving her carelessly seems like…

After a moment of silence, I quietly talked to Chloe.

"Chloe, I like you too. It would be strange if I didn't like you after what we both did and how could I not like a girl as beautiful and good as you? But Chloe, don't you remember how we first met? It was so bad."

Chloe hugged me and patted my chest while listening to me silently.

"Can you say that the emotion you feel right now is true love? Could it be that you are confused to feel the climax of joy that I gave you as love? Chloe, I'm 17 now. Can we be responsible for each other just because we love each other?"

Chloe didn't say anything, but she looked at me with eyes in her eyes that she was sure she could do it.

Those eyes were so beautiful that I caressed her cheek with my hand.

"I know what you feel. But for now, let's just like each other like this. And later, when I go out into society and can take responsibility for you, let's officially love. Even if you feel you can take responsibility for me, I'm still very young right now. Are you sure you can take care of me now? Stay together for a few years facing the ups and downs of a hard life?"

I speak from over 40 years of life experience.

"NO. I'm... S-I'm not sure. B-But, I love Daniel so much."

Chloe burst into tears. 

I wiped her tears away with my hand and stroked her hair.

"So, Chloe, let's not just decide things right now, let's calm down and think again when we're older. Let's comfort each other when it's hard like now, and still be the ones who can hug each other when we miss each other. Let's talk about love later, when we know each other better."

"I like you a lot. I don't want to lose you. But can we both be sure that it will be the same in the future? Like right now, I might look the nicest and coolest in your eyes, but if someone better and cooler than me comes along, it doesn't necessarily mean you'll have the same opinion as before, right?"

"No, I won't. That will never happen."

Chloe pursed her lips and said with a frown.

"Are you sure? Never? We'll see. Maybe you'll forget about me later."

"NO. There's no way I'll forget you. I will only love you, Daniel. From now on I'll save up a lot of money and when you're old enough to get married, I'll prepare everything and marry you. Just wait and see."

"Okay. If my Chloe prepares to get married and waits for me, and if your love doesn't change, I'll take you. Okay?"

"Huh. Okay."

"My beautiful Chloe is smiling right now."

Chloe buried herself deeper into my arms and hugged me tightly.

"Let's take a shower, Chloe. Get up. I'll wash your body."

"I can't get up. I don't have any strength in my body right now. Let's stay a little longer."

"Uh-huh. Get up soon, what if your little brother sees this?"

"No. That won't happen?"

"Why?"

"I told him to send an assignment to my uncle this morning."

"Oh my. You're pretty sneaky, you sent your brother away so you could be in my arms."

Hearing my words, Chloe laughed with a mischievous smile that didn't suit her at all.

"Good. Then we'll both shower and come back to play round two."

"Good."

Chloe laughed with a bright voice.

I hugged Chloe and took her to the bathroom to wash her body thoroughly.

As if Chloe had become my wife now, she washed my body wholeheartedly too.

We returned to the room and stayed naked together and fed on cookies and snacks.

After filling our stomachs to some extent, we went straight into the second game.

I put the cake cream on her nipple and sucked it, and I applied the cream on my glans and my Chloe sucked it.

We had sex all over the room, and eventually Chloe passed out from exhaustion and the pleasure of reaching heaven.

We cuddled, closed our eyes for a while, and then I returned home in time for dinner.

Chloe showed how much she liked me destroying her body, and her face flushed so that her whole body was soft and shiny.

***

If you want to support me and get early access of the update schedule, feel free visit:

Pat reon.com/goorimslibrary

Ko -fi.com/goorims

pa ypal.me/goorims

Your support will really help me to be more passionate in writing more interesting stories.

23