Chapter 20
1.5k 0 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Finally, the start of school that I was looking forward to and preparing for began.

Our school is a 5-story building. The first year uses the 3rd and 4th floors, and 2nd grade uses the 4th and 5th floors.

In contrast, grade 3 students use the 1st floor because it's a working class.

Grades 1 to 5 are girls' classes, and grades 6 to 12 are boys' classes.

Class 1 is from the far left on the 3rd floor, Class 8 is on the far right, and there are stairs on both sides of Class 1 and Class 8 and in the middle of Class 5.

Brandon was in Grade 6, and Caleb and I were in Grade 8.

After returning to school in the second semester, Brandon came to our class almost every break time.

At lunchtime, he came to my class and ate it with me and Caleb.

At first, when Brandon, a bully, entered our class, my classmates thought it was weird, but I said that everything was fine, and when Brandon didn't act like a bully, the classmates' interest in Brandon went away within a few days.

But the problem arose in less than a week.

Friday after school started...

Even though it was lunchtime, Brandon didn't come.

For some reason, I thought it might have something to do with the bullies, so I ran to Brandon's class.

Brandon was sitting in a chair, and next to him were three bullies who were quite famous in this school because they called themselves the best, Jaxon, Max, and Taylor.

"Brandon."

As I approached, Brandon looked at me with a confused face, and the three of them looked back at me.

I approached and entered pushing between the three and pulling Brandon.

"Brandon, let's eat."

One of the three who was pushed out by me looked at me as if I was being unreasonable and grabbed my shoulders.

"What is this asshole? Are you Daniel?"

"How do you know who I am? I must be very famous."

As I spoke while removing his hand from my shoulder, three people began to surround me.

Maybe it was because they were the best in school, but everyone was just as big as me.

But I didn't feel any pressure.

In my eyes, they just looked like green and gentle children.

"You said you were very good at fighting? I've been listening to your story very hard lately."

A man named Max patted me on the shoulder and said arrogant and arrogant words.

"We're going to eat, so step aside. And, don't bother Brandon again in the future. Because he has decided to study quietly and not do anything stupid anymore."

I slammed his hand off my shoulder and tried to push between the three of them.

"Bastard. Are you kidding me right now?"

Suddenly, Jaxon who was standing in front of me swung his fist at my face.

I had been watching him since I entered Brandon's class, I didn't think this guy was a big deal, and I bent my head forward to avoid his fist and hit Jaxon's chest with my shoulder.

With a groaning sound, Jaxon flew backward and hit Brandon's desk.

It happened in an instant, so Max and Taylor, who were behind me, looked at me with absurd expressions and confusion.

The leader among the three was Jaxon.

As I quickly turned around, looked at them, and assumed a ready-to-come stance, they hesitated and backed away.

No matter how hard he fell, Jaxon still couldn't get up and lay on the classroom floor clutching his waist with his hands.

"Why are you guys looking for trouble, huh? A person who knows my name must have heard about how I hit a lot of people not long ago. So be prepared to die for looking for trouble with me."

When I spoke in a cold tone, the two of them slightly took their eyes off me and turned their heads.

No matter how big they were and how good they were at fighting, they were still 17-year-old students.

How good is a high school student at fighting? Also, when was the last time they were hit with a hard fist?

Of course, with my momentum, they both wagged their tails.

I slowly approached Jaxon and squatted beside him.

"Hei. Jaxon. Do you think it's unfair to call yourself the best in school? I'll accept a challenge anytime, so set a date and time and go for it. Otherwise, be prepared to die for real. Understood?"

I took Brandon to my class and had lunch.

Throughout lunch, Brandon kept looking at me and glancing at me.

"Ah. You. Why are you looking at me like that?"

"NO. Just. It reminds me of being hit by you, and I'm worried they'll call the seniors."

It was true that I was a little worried when I heard what he said.

I ate my rice with a slightly stiff face and talked to Brandon and Caleb.

"Brandon, you will come to our class every break from now on. And, Caleb, if seniors come to our class, you immediately run to the teacher's office and call the homeroom teacher, saying that seniors are bullying the kids. Understand?"

Both of them looked at me with surprised eyes as they said they would do exactly as I ordered.

"Brandon, but why did that bastard come after you?"

To change the topic, I asked Brandon a question.

"Not long ago, the boys decided to go on a motorcycle convoy with the seniors. I was also invited to go out together, but I said I wouldn't go. Then the seniors had the three of them come looking for me to tell me that my presence was required by the seniors."

"So, you want to go there?"

"NO. Are you crazy? If I go, I will be beaten by the seniors, but why would I go there? But if I don't go, they'll come looking for me and arrest me, so I'll die no matter what my choice is."

There was a large entertainment district with brothels not far from our school, so gangsters had been hanging around for quite some time than before.

The seniors Brandon was referring to were third-year and second-year seniors who were two or three years older than us.

They are supposed to be in school, and they are immature, so they are below the seniors in the organization, they are associate members, so they cannot attend the organization's events, and they are the lowest rank assigned by the organization's seniors to sell tickets...

"Don't worry too much. Brandon, come to my class right after class is over. And come home with me, got it?"

"Okay. Okay. Thank you."

"If you want to thank me, think of your sister and study hard."

Brandon at least felt relieved by my words, and his face brightened a little.

The next day, since it was Saturday, I was going to do the morning class and clean up, but Brandon came to my class.

However, 6 people, including Jaxon and the 2 people I saw at school yesterday came after Brandon.

"Oi. Daniel Jerk! Don't think about running away, I'll chase you to death this time."

Probably because he was with many people this time, the bastard laughed arrogantly and arrogantly.

I was a little nervous, but I smiled and showed that I wasn't nervous.

"Wait until the cleaning is done."

Caleb and Brandon looked at me and the bullies with tense faces.

After the cleanup was over, the bullies surrounded Brandon and took us to an empty lot outside the back door of the school gymnasium.

Although it was close to the school through the wall, it was far from the main building and rumored to be haunted, so usually few people came, and it was a place where the bullies secretly smoked.

Caleb hesitated and tried to follow, so I told him not to worry and go home.

I went to the vacant lot, but fortunately, I didn't see any seniors.

It seems that they thought to take care of it themselves without telling the seniors that they were impersonating the organization.

Or maybe it was embarrassing to tell the seniors that she was beaten up by someone like me who didn't have as much of a track record of socializing as they did.

"Jaxon, out of all of you are you the best at fighting? How would you like to do it? 1 on 1? Or do you want to jointly come at me in a humiliating way?"

If all six of us fought, I honestly wouldn't have the confidence to handle them, no matter how much my physical strength has increased lately.

So, I gently influenced the pride that Jaxon had and induced one-on-one.

If it was one-on-one, I was confident that I was more than capable of dealing with him.

Even if I run for an hour without a break at dawn, I am not too tired, and when I exercise at night, I can do light push-ups about 50 times with unchanged breath.

Also, my Mom and Chloe, felt countless climaxes when having sex with me, and I wasn't too tired.

No matter how experienced I am as a middle-aged man, I rarely make such women during sex, but lately, I have become an expert in such affairs.

I don't know why, but my stamina has strangely increased, and my body has turned rock-hard even though I don't exercise and train much.

In short, an incomprehensible change in my constitution has occurred.

I cautiously wondered if this might be a side effect of regression.

"Oi. You were just lucky yesterday because I was a little careless, but today I will kill you into oblivion."

As my words had deeply affected him, Jaxon advanced alone.

"So, are you ready?"

I laughed inwardly and took a step forward, reciting the clichéd line I'd only seen in movies.

When I glanced at Brandon, he was looking at me and Jaxon with worried eyes.

I was thinking about how to deal with Jaxon, and suddenly I remembered a man named Jack Dempsey whose book I had read before.

Dempsey had a counterpunching skill that went to the extreme of lowering his stance and swinging his upper body from his waist to the left and right to avoid a punch and at the same time throw a counterpunch.

For some reason, I thought it was possible with my physical strength and body.

So, clenching both hands into fists, pulled my arms as close to my chest as possible, assuming a boxing stance, leaning slightly forward at the waist, charging at Jaxon.

As I rushed in, Jaxon extended his right hand as if he had been waiting.

I lowered my head, tilted my upper body to the left, and pushed Jaxon's fist behind my head. Immediately, I spread my right leg slightly to the side, turned my head to the right, and hit Jaxon's ribs with my left hand.

It was only one punch.

My punch didn't sound loud, but the "Pop" sound was clear, as it hit Jaxon's chest.

The feeling of my fist breaking his ribs was very clear in my head.

Jaxon couldn't get up because he was holding his sides tightly and couldn't breathe properly.

I managed to do it, and I was surprised, but what about the other bullies?

Everyone was staring at me with their eyes wide open and mouths wide open in shock.

I turned to the other five people and looked at them coldly and calculatingly.

"Are you guys coming or not?"

This was the first time the five of them had seen a huge body fly away with a single blow, and they were already frightened and busy watching me.

"Don't come to me in the future. This is a clear warning. And since I clearly remember the faces of you six, know that if you all come within my sight, you'll all be half-dead on the spot. Understood?"

The five quickly nodded and averted their eyes from me in fear.

"Let's go, Brandon."

Brandon smiled.

It must have felt really good for him that he was now friends with me and didn't have to be bothered by the bullies who used to bully him.

On the way, Brandon grabbed my arm and asked me to go to his house and play.

However, I couldn't go play without saying anything. After all, I thought of my mother who would be worried about me because I hadn't eaten lunch yet.

If it was like the old days when I wasn't an adult, I didn't even think about going home, and I would go straight to my friend's house and play games whether I was worried about my mom or not.

Then, Brandon said he would drop by my house, tell my mom, and ask permission to take me to his house for lunch.

If he was talking with this much determination, I had no choice but to tell my mom and leave immediately, so I told Brandon to go home first.

No matter how friendly Brandon was, I couldn't bring him to my house at the moment.

First of all, I didn't want to show a picture of living in poverty, and I couldn't take him home because the gangsters might find out about my house through Brandon.

I don't mind if they look for me, but I don't want to see my mom or brothers and sisters suffer for no reason.

***

If you want to support me and get early access of the update schedule, feel free visit:

Pat reon.com/goorimslibrary

Ko -fi.com/goorims

pa ypal.me/goorims

Your support will really help me to be more passionate in writing more interesting stories.

23