Chapter 21
2.6k 0 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I stopped by the house and told my mom that I was going to have lunch at a friend's house and went to Brandon's house.

When I entered Brandon's house, Chloe was there too.

"Eh? Chloe, you're home too. Didn't you go to the bank today?"

In the 1990s, banks didn't close on Saturdays.

It was possible to open the windows until midnight, and the staff usually worked until around 4 o'clock.

"Daniel. Come on."

Chloe greeted me warmly but secretly glanced at me without Brandon knowing.

"Daniel. You. Do you not want to come?"

Chloe whispered in my ear.

I smiled awkwardly at Chloe's words and went into the dining room.

Lunch was already prepared, and the house was full of delicious smells.

"My sister told me to bring you for lunch today. That's why I asked you to come."

Brandon laughed as he said the words.

After a while, Chloe set up a large table and brought it over.

"Wow. Is it Brandon's birthday today? Why are you preparing so much food?"

"My sister said she'd treat you to an all-you-can-eat meal to thank you."

Brandon smiled endlessly and answered my curiosity.

Starting with the beef rib soup, there was everything but something that could be considered a banquet-only meal.

I ate lunch without hesitation until my stomach exploded enough to eat three bowls of rice.

"Wow. I ate well. Chloe is good at cooking. With good food like this, I want to marry you. Ha ha."

"Right. Is my food that good that you...?"

Chloe blushed as if she was embarrassed by my shameless words.

I was currently eating and drinking the coffee Chloe made for me when Chloe called Brandon into the kitchen, and after a brief conversation with his older sister, Brandon came out of the kitchen.

"Daniel. I'm going out for a while, so don't go and play with my sister."

"Where are you going?"

"Uh… Just... I'm going to go buy something for a while, so chat with my sister."

Then Brandon put on his shoes and walked out of the house.

"What? Chloe, where did he go?"

It's been a while since I've seen Chloe, so I wasn't planning to leave early.

Chloe came and sat next to me and she smiled as she looked at me.

"What. Why are you laughing so much?"

"My brother Brandon. I sent him out, just so we have time."

"Eh? Why? So, what if Brandon suspects the two of us?"

"Brandon already knows everything."

"What? How?"

I looked at Chloe with a confused face.

"I knew Daniel liked me. So I told my brother that I love you too. I told Brandon a while ago that I wanted to be with you, so I told him to play it out."

Chloe lowered her head slightly and blushed.

By the way, her face was very refreshing and beautiful.

"I could die of sugar overload because you're so sweet and cute. Ah. How can I see Brandon's face in the future, if he knows of our relationship?"

"Just think of him as your brother-in-law."

Chloe was so shameless, she had even decided that I would be Brandon's sister-in-law.

"You're pretty reckless, aren't you? Really, what are you going to do?"

"I already told you! I'm going to marry you. I can't live without you, I think about you even when I'm at work, and you always appear in my dreams. I thought I wanted to see you. So, I deliberately asked the manager to take one day off today, so I didn't go to work."

Chloe said her words with a flat face and said, "I love you." She came into my arms.

"Ah.. what are you doing? Hug me now."

When I laughed out loud and was dumbfounded, Chloe pulled my arm back and asked me to hug her.

"Sure enough, I'm going to die from excess sugar."

I hugged her tightly and poured my kisses on her lips.

"Ah good. I'm happy." Chloe buried her face in my chest.

Chloe raised her head and she looked at me with a shy smile.

Then she reached out and suddenly took my bar over my pants.

My stuff has grown to its prime size since I kissed Chloe.

"Wow... Daniel has grown this big."

Chloe stood up and boldly tried to loosen my belt.

"Oh… Chloe, you look sexy today." 

I got up, undid my belt, immediately dropped my pants and panties, and thrust my stuff in front of her face.

Chloe had a bright smile on her lips and gently held my thing in her hands.

She lifted her head and looked at me, making eye contact with my burning hot eyes, then slowly brought her mouth closer to my shaft.

The clear liquid formed on the tip of my cock, which was already very excited.

Chloe rubbed my cock a few times with her hand, then smeared the liquid on my cock with her thumb.

Then, she immediately put her mouth on the glans and licked the fluid-filled hole with her tongue.

"Huh..."

I groaned and staggered involuntarily at the intense sensation that ran up my spine.

Chloe held my thigh with her other hand to keep her from falling.

Chloe's oral cavity is not very good yet, but the taste of her soft tongue is enough to fascinate me.

Her cheeks were flushed, and at the moment when sweat formed on the back of her nose, a tingling feeling came from under me, and the feeling of her ejaculation came in.

"Ugh... Chloe, I'm going to cum."

I grabbed Chloe's head and tried to pull her off my bar, but she shook her head slightly, grabbed my thighs with both hands and accelerated even more.

In the end, I grabbed her head and pushed my cock in, and ejaculated in her mouth.

Chloe took my stuff in her mouth until my ejaculation was over.

"Chloe, here's the toilet paper. Spit it out."

I tore off the tissue paper, but her cheeks puffed up, and Chloe, who was frowning, looked at me and swallowed it.

"What? Why did you swallow it?"

"Huh... Ah... It's hard. But still, Daniel's seed was there. It doesn't taste good."

Chloe looked at me and smiled brightly, wiping her lips and the bridge of her nose with her hand.

A beautiful woman showing such sincerity, who couldn't love her?

My heart was beating fast as my chest twitched.

I hugged her soft body, laid her on the floor, and hurriedly lifted her T-shirt.

Quickly removing her bra, I took her right breast into my mouth and started caressing her.

"Ahhh... Daniel... Good... Ahhh..."

As if she was excited by what I was doing, she stroked my hair while I was caressing her.

While caressing her breasts with my mouth, I took off her skirt and panties and left her naked.

I got up, quickly took off my shirt, went straight to her crotch, lifted her thighs with both hands and put my mouth right on her pussy.

"Please..."

I heard her gasp as I held her clitoris to my lips.

Chloe's pussy was already wet, and her love juice was dripping onto her petals.

I quickly licked it from bottom to top with the tip of my tongue and drank Chloe's sweet love juice.

"Ugh... Aang..."

Chloe moaned and raised her legs a little more, holding my head in her hands.

My flamboyant tongue movements began, and Chloe's moans became a beautiful melody that flowed endlessly.

"Haaang... Aang... Daneil... Stop it. Now... Come on."

Chloe urged me on by pulling my hair, but I raised my hands and grabbed her breasts with both hands and squeezed them, as I intensified my caresses.

"Ahh... Daniel. Stop it... Stop..."

As Chloe's ass ran back and forth to avoid me, I grabbed her thigh with one hand, and with the other, I stretched out my middle finger and gently inserted it into Chloe's wet hole.

"D-Dani-el... No... Then... I'll go crazy..."

Realizing Chloe's weakness, I quickly rubbed her vaginal G-spot with my finger and focused on her clitoris with my teeth and tongue.

Chloe's clit gets harder and grows to the size of my fingernail.

Chloe's waist began to move wildly in line with the movements of my fingers, and it didn't take long before she screamed, raised her waist, and spurted love juice.

"Do you like it, Chloe? But this is only the beginning. So get ready to die today."

I lifted Chloe's drooping thighs to her feet, grabbed my object, and fitted my cock into her wet hole, and lightly inserted it.

"Chloe, I'm going in now."

Chloe, who was still panting, did not answer and just closed her eyes.

Leaning over Chloe's body, I slowly pushed my cock into Chloe's hole.

"Umm... Ah..."

Soft moans flowed from Chloe's mouth as I slowly entered my large object without exaggeration.

Her vaginal muscles had already relaxed, and enough of her vaginal fluid had flowed out, so her pussy accepted my cock at once without hindrance.

"Haha... Ah... Full inside me.."

When my stuff was in, I slid fully into her body and started kissing her lips.

Chloe also hugged my neck and kissed me very actively.

I put my palms on the floor, spread her hands, and looked at Chloe as if appreciating her beautiful passionate face, moving my waist very slowly.

"Ahh... Um... Um.."

Although we were moving slowly, the heat spread through the room centered on us, and the air was hot.

As the speed of my waist gradually increased, Chloe's moans were getting louder and louder, and her legs, which were wrapped around my hips, were getting stronger.

When she stopped moving for some time, she opened her eyes, put her hands under my armpits, grabbed me, and raised her body, trying to suck my nipples.

Looking at Chloe who was so beautiful and stimulating, I raised my head, made the top of my body a little higher, and put one hand behind Chloe's head to support her so as not to hurt too much.

Chloe, who had been sucking both my nipples back and forth for a long time, sighed and lay down on the floor. I lifted her legs, put them on my arms, and started to pick up speed.

"D-Daniel... Ah-yes. Aang... Aang."

Chloe's hands held the blanket so tightly that her veins were visible.

I was like an angry bulldozer who never gets tired.

I kept pushing at the same speed and in the same position for more than 5 minutes without a break.

"Ah... Ah... Daniel... Wait... Ah... I'm... Dead... Ah..."

In the end, Chloe couldn't stand it and screamed from the excessive pleasure.

It was never a scream of pain, only pleasure. 

Neither body nor mind could withstand the endless pleasure.

Chloe grabbed both my arms and pushed her body up, instinctively trying to escape from me.

I thought it wouldn't work, so I let go of her legs and pulled my thing out of the hole.

Chloe's hands were shaking weakly as she drooped as my shaft slipped out of the wet, leaking hole.

I quickly went to her side and lay on my side so that her back was in front of me, putting my hands under her neck and holding her tightly from behind.

Chloe also leaned on my arm and held my arm tightly with both arms.

After a while, her breathing returned.

"Are you okay, Chloe?"

"Wow~ Really. Daniel, I think you're great. Just a moment ago, I thought I was completely crazy. I felt like I couldn't handle it, and I couldn't stand it. Anyway, good."

"Chloe, are you okay now?"

"Huh. I've calmed down a bit now."

"Then let's go again."

"What? Ahh... No."

I lifted Chloe's leg and placed it on my thigh, grabbed my stuff, and thrust it through the hole from behind.

"Haaaaah.."

As I massaged her breasts from behind and slowly moved my waist, Chloe moaned as if she felt it right away.

Hearing her shrill voice that came out, Chloe spurted out her love juice, as if feeling the pleasure of heaven.

Lying on my side doesn't require much effort.

Chloe also turns one hand and touches my ass, pulling it to the beat.

However, lying on my side was a little tantalizing because my cock didn't go in very deep.

I gradually pulled my upper body away from Chloe's back and tucked my lower body further underneath her.

An angle similar to the side toss-out position.

Then my shaft became deeper than before.

I grabbed Chloe's body and activated the turbo movement from behind.

"Aang... Aang... Aang..."

Fortunately, this posture was more comfortable than before, so Chloe's death-like moans didn't come out.

"Aww... Aww... Aww... Daniel... Aww..."

But it was only a moment, after about 5 minutes, Chloe's upper body was facing the floor, her head buried in the blanket, and her hands beside my hips holding the blanket in front of her chest.

Earlier, Chloe swallowed my sperm in her mouth, which caused me to be in a good mood today, so I controlled my ejaculation as I wanted.

At this point, I decided to end it like this because I thought Chloe would die if I continued.

"I'm going to finish Chloe. Just wait a minute."

"Ugh... Ugh... Aang... Ugh..."

Chloe couldn't answer and just moaned.

I grabbed Chloe's body tightly and stabbed her as fast, hard, and deep as I could.

"Ugh... Chloe...I... Coming."

Pulling Chloe's body tightly and pulling her as close to my lower body as possible.

"Ah... I... I think I'm going crazy..."

Chloe also tried to twist her waist in my hand, tried to take my cock as deep as possible, and moved her vaginal muscles as if trying to squeeze out one more drop of semen.

Even I felt a large amount of semen coming out.

As if I was going to fill Chloe's womb with my semen, I slowly pulled out my cock.

There was a gurgling sound from her wet hole, and my semen ran down her thigh.

I lay down for a while, caught my breath, then got up, went to the bathroom, brought a towel soaked in water, and carefully wiped the semen and love fluid from Chloe's genitals and thighs.

Although a cold wet towel was applied to her body, Chloe had no intention of moving.

Her cheeks were flushed, and her body was sweating, curled up next to me.

After wiping my stuff with a wet towel, I went behind her and put my arm on the pillow, holding her breasts with one hand and closing my eyes.

***

If you want to support me and get early access of the update schedule, feel free visit:

Pat reon.com/goorimslibrary

Ko -fi.com/goorims

pa ypal.me/goorims

Your support will really help me to be more passionate in writing more interesting stories.

26