9-Training
36 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A few weeks later...

Rudra and Torchic were in the forest surrounding Fooosha Village. A few weeks had passed since Torchic had been born and that scene of thousands of Pokémon just roaring altogether was still fresh in his mind.

But now that so much time had passed it was finally time to train Torchic. He had become a bit stronger and healthier due to eating delicious and healthy food made by Rudra and due to him taking care how him regularly.

"We are going to start training together from now on Torchic," he said and looked down at his Pokémon who looked back at him and nodded excitedly.

Rudra had been training since he had eaten his devil fruit and was learning how to control energies from his mother. He had once accidentally used destruction energy and had almost destroyed important equipment from the lab, so he had decided that he would touch it after his control over basic elemental energies was good enough. Using creation energy was hard too since he had to learn how to convert energy into matter, and that was not as easy as it seemed. Same with the protection energy. He had at first thought that wielding protection energy was as simple as just erecting a barrier around him, and that would keep him safe, but it was much more than barriers. But he hadn't comprehended what it was yet.

Paimon had helped him too much in this regard. She had told him that Thoth had put training methods for all the energies he had in the system. He had asked for the methods from the respective Gods and they had given them to him. That was a major plus for him.

Today he was going to start training Torchic by running for 10 km along with him. That would help him get faster and a bit stronger. He was going to increase the distance regularly after Torchic gets used to the current distance.

"Come on Torchic, we are going for a run now. You stop when I stop, OK?" Rudra asked Torchic.

"Trrrrchic" he replied enthusiastically jumping around.

"Ok. 3....2....1....Go!"

Rudra started jogging a bit first and then looked at Torchic to see if he could keep up with him. And keep up he did. Over the next few minutes, he kept increasing his speed and Torchic kept following him without showing any signs of tiredness.

Rudra decided that from the next day, he had to increase the distance to at least 50 km to see if it could keep up for that long. Next, he asked him to kick a small rock to understand its strength properly.

Torchic nodded and kicked a small rock the size of a normal human head and crushed it into dust.

Rudra saw that it could destroy it easily so he told him to keep practicing kicking on the side of a cliff and also asked him to keep increasing his speed till his limits.

Rudra himself started gathering two different types of elemental energies as they were the easiest to wield and started creating balls of them on each of his hands. Once the balls reached the size of a football he started swirling the energy balls in place, and little by little he started increasing the speed. He kept doing the same with different types of energies. By the end of the session, he was sweating all over, since maintaining control over energy for so long wasn't an easy thing.

If any Aura Guardian or Haki Master had seen Rudra, they would have been shocked as only the best of them could control Aura and Haki so easily.

For the next exercise, he knew that Torchic had some psychic abilities as they had shown up in the stats window shown to him by Paimon. He asked him to sit down and he himself sat down in a meditating position and started focussing on Psychic-type energy.

He started flowing the Psychic-type energy through his body and kept his concentration on the energy only. He asked Torichic to do the same and continued doing the same while keeping his body relaxed.

Torchic had difficulties doing it at first and it seemed like it was going to take it a few more days to gain control over Psychic-type energy.

Hence their routine was decided on. They went to train early in the morning, played with their friends from noon till the evening, and then, learned Pokémon things from the various Professors along with Cynthia. Like this, the days went by peacefully in Rudra's life, and just like that two years had gone by.

1