First Official Pokémon Battle
36 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Two Years later...

In a mini stadium made for Pokémon battling in Foosha Village.

The stadium was filled with all the Professors, Garp, Makino, and everyone else in the village. There were some special 'guests' too. The Red-Hair Pirates had come to the village to relax and were surprised that the village had changed so much. Later they found out from the residents that the PRO had set up temporary headquarters here.

They were Pokémon trainers while being Pirates too, and they absolutely loved Pokémon. They were excited to hear that so many Pokémon Professors were here and they wanted to meet them. But when they heard that there was a Pokémon battle that was going to take place, they rushed to see if any of the legendary Professors were battling.

They were disappointed when they had come to the stadium to see only two kids, the boy around 7 years old and the girl about 11 years about to battle. But their Captain, Red-Haired Shanks had told them to watch the battle as 'It was going to be one of the best battles they would ever see' in his own words. So they took a seat and waited for the battle to begin.

On another side of the stadium, 6 kids could be seen arguing with each other.

"Big sis Cynthia is going to win, you lot. You cannot change my mind about that," said a kid, about 10 years old, wearing a black top hat with goggles on his head ad carrying a pipe in his hand and a Totodile by his side.

"I don't know Sabo, with how much Rudra has been training for the last 2 years, he might just win you know," said another kid, with little freckles, who looked around the same age as the first kid, and had a Cyndaquil on his shoulders.

"No big sis Cynthia will win, Ace, she is very strong, she has defeated me in battle too after all," said Luffy with his Chimchar mimicking him.

"No! Rudra will win!" said Ash as he growled at Luffy.

"NO!"

"NO!"

The two of them started physically fighting and Ace and Sabo had to intervene in between holding them off each other.

Gary looked at his two friends and sighed. He then looked at May who was standing beside him.

"What do you think May?"

"I don't know Gary both of them are too strong for us to know who is the stronger one between the two," May replied.

Gary just nodded and looked toward the battlefield.

Their little gang of 6 had increased after they had met Ace and Sabo. Garp had brought Ace to Foosha Village and gave him to Dadan to look over along with Luffy. Luffy and Ace then met Sabo and then had introduced the two of them to their little gang. After a few days, they had joined their gang and increased their numbers to 8.

On another side of the stadium, the Professors were sitting and talking among themselves. They had placed bets on one of the two young trainers, who they thought would win.

"What do you think Prof. Carolina, who do you think will win?" Parvati asked Prof. Carolina who was sitting next to her.

"You know better than I do Parvati, they are perfect rivals. Who knows who will win, and I don't really care. Rudra is no less than a grandson to me, and please call me by my name."

"Mmhmm," Parvati nodded.

"It is hard to determine the victor between the two of them. The two are perfect for each other aren't they?" she said and smiled at Carolina.

"Well I don't really mind, but it is too early, don't you think? Let them do what they want when they grow up," she said.

Parvati just nodded with a smile and looked towards the battlefield.

Shiva had volunteered as the Battle Judge and started announcing the beginning of the battle.

1