Cynthia vs Rudra: Round 1 Pt.1
41 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rudra and Cynthia were staring at each other seriously ready for the battle to start. They trained and learned together for years now and no one had managed to best the other in Pokémon battles.

Today was his first official battle and until yesterday they were talking about it excitedly. But today they were in a serious mood. None of them wanted to lose to the other. Cynthia had experience in Pokémon battles and she had mastered many techniques, but she knew that Rudra was no less strong than her.

"May the best trainer win, Cynthia" Rudra said and brought out his Pokéball.

"Humm," said Cynthia and just nodded in return. She brought out her own Pokéball and got in position.

Finally, Shiva started announcing and everyone started getting excited and couldn't sit still. Even though this was their first battle, the audience knew that these 'kids' were pretty much monsters. They had never seen such strong potential in trainers ever before. This was going to be one masterclass of a battle.

"Let's start with battle folks"

"Now on my right side, Pokémon trainer Shironaaa D. Cynthiaaaaaaa!"

"And on my left side, Pokémon trainer Trimurtiii D. Rudraaaaaaaaa!"

Everyone started cheering loudly as their names were announced.

"This will be a standard two-round Pokémon battle!"

"Let's not waste any more time and begin with the first round. a one-on-one Pokémon battle!"

"The Pokémon that knocks out its opponent wins the round!"

"Let the battle begin!"

Cheers were heard again as Cynthia and Rudra got their respective Pokémon out.

[Play Battle! Vs Champion Cynthia (Diamond/Pearl/Platinum)]

"Go Combusken!"

"Go Garchomp!"

The two of them shouted as they called out their Pokémon.

On one side was Garchomp, Cynthia had raised her from an egg and was proud to have her as a partner. She had a very unique bond with her Garchomp. This was the Pokémon who destroyed her opponents thoroughly and later on in the future would be the strongest Garchomp to ever exist.

And on the other side was Combusken. His trainer wanted him to reach his absolute limits as a Combusken before evolving into a Blaziken.

The audience looked at the two Pokémon in awe. The Garchomp was 3 meters tall, more than twice the size of a normal one, it had shades of yellow blue, and red on its body, which seemed like a mutation.

And the Combusken was 2 meters tall and looked way different than a normal one. It was more than twice the size of a normal one and was black and blue in color and the crest on its head was massive like a Pidgeot's.

The two of them were emitting elite rank aura already and couldn't believe that such small kids had the capability to raise such strong Pokémon.

Seconds later the battle began.

"Garchomp! Dragon Claw!!"

"Combusken! Double Kick!"

Garhcomps arms started glowing green and she ran towards Combusken whose legs started glowing blue, and they started physical combat. The blows exchanged were so fast that, the audience couldn't even see whose hits were landing and whose weren't.

"Garchomp! Use dig!"

She spun at rapid speed and went underground.

"Counter! Combusken!"

"Stay underground Garchomp! Make tunnels underground using Dig."

"Double Team and Bulk Up! Combusken!"

"Garchomp! Sandstorm!"

A huge sandstorm appeared on the battlefield.

"Combusken endure the sandstorm and release a Flamethrower in the holes that Garchomp has dug!"

"Garchomp use Dig and get out!"

Garchomp spun and got out of the ground damaging Combusken a bit.

"Combusken! Crush claw!"

"Metal Claw! Garchomp!"

They began hand-to-hand combat while Combusken was taking a little bit of damage because of the sandstorm.

Both of them were damaging each other and after a few seconds the combat ended and both the Pokémon jumped away from each other.

"Garchomp! Let's go! Send a Draco Meteor and then use Surf!"

Rudra's eyes opened widely.

"Combusken use Dig!"

As soon as he started spinning, meteors started falling from above and a huge wave of water came crashing down at the same time. The wave hit Combusken's lower body a little bit as he was going down.

After the wave passed he came out of the ground attacking Garchomp.

"Garchomp dodge and Tackle!"

Garchomp did as her trainer asked and sent Combusken flying by hitting him in his torso.

Combusken struggled a bit and then finally got up and looked behind at his trainer.

"We can do it Combusken! Let's go!"

Combusken roared in reply, "Coooommmbbbbuuuussskeeeennnnn," and his body started glowing!

0