Rudra vs Cynthia: Final
25 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rudra and Cynthia had gone to their positions and had stopped the fight momentarily.

The audience held their breaths and they couldn't understand why they had stopped but knew that the match was not over yet.

"Let's go a level further Cynthia!!" said Rudra.

"Yes, Let's go!!" Cynthia replied and channeled her devil fruit powers.

"OVERDRRRRIIIIIIIIVVEEEEEEE!!!!"

Rudra screamed as his legs and arms started transforming into pure energy. His right arm turned into a hand of pure flames, his left arm turned into pure rock, his left leg turned into pure water, and his right leg turned into pure electricity.

He looked like an elemental monster with flames bursting out of his right arm and his left arm looked like a Coalossals arm. He was being propelled in the air continuously by water continuously flowing out of his left leg like a flyboard, and electricity continuously crackling out of his right leg.

His Overdrive mode started changing the entire environment itself and the audience started feeling a little bit sweaty.

At the same time, Cynthia also started her transformation,

"TRANSFORM!!"

"DRAGON OF INFINITY!!!!!"

"OUROBOROOOOOOOSSSSSSS!!!"

She shouted and by the end, it turned into a roar. Her entire body started transforming. Her legs joined together and turned into a tail with black scales and kept elongating. Her upper body started growing white scales and her whole body started growing larger and larger. Her face started morphing into a dragon head and grew four horns. Wings started coming out of her back and started growing huge.

Moments later there was a 7m tall Dragon with a White upper body and a 20m long, black serpentine tail where Cynthia stood. Her wings were as big as her upper body. But it seemed as if the transformation was not over yet. Golden armor started growing on her body and formed a massive Chestplate over her torso. Her arms were covered in huge claw-shaped gauntlets and armor had formed on her wings' tips turning them into deadly weapons. Finally, a huge golden helmet formed over her head covering it entirely including her eyes and horns, leaving her mouth open.

The audience was gobsmacked again. Were these the same adorable kids who pulling silly pranks on the villagers? Were all the kids in their little gang as strong as them? Surely not, right? Little did they know, the gang of kids would shake the entire world in the future.

Rudra and Cynthia were staring at each other and breathing heavily. They were breathing in a synchronized manner. After some time they took a deep breath and the moment they released it, they charged at each other. Rudra's speed had increased tremendously and was creating sonic booms. Cynthia too charged at him but she was not as fast as him.

Another exchange of blows had started, but this time each attack was faster and stronger. Even though Cynthia was not as fast as Rudra and was being hit more than him, she was tanking most of the hits fairly easily.

Rudra was able to land attacks while dodging Cynthia's attacks simultaneously. This battle had just turned into a battle of endurance.

After 3 minutes of continuous brawling, they moved away from each other, started hovering in the air, and started launching long rage attacks at each other.

"ELEMENTAL BAZOOOOOOKAAAAAA!!!!!"

Rudra screamed as he created another bazooka and started shooting out massive bursts of fire, water, electricity, and rocks boosted with pure energy toward her. While he was shooting the missiles at her his tiny body was being flung in the opposite direction because of the recoil and he had to keep balancing his body continuously.

He was doing this so that he could be as far away from her as possible as she was physically stronger than him. If he could somehow keep the fight limited to long-range attacks, he was confident he could defeat her.

"INFINITY CLAW BLIIIITTTZZZ!!!"

Cynthia roared and attacked in the air with her claws. The barrage of attacks made of purple Infinity Energy and looked like tear marks caused by a dragon claw, literally tore through the air. She knew what he was trying to do so she tried to follow him in the air while attacking.

The battle had become a dogfight.

The two attacks kept colliding and created huge explosions in the stadium. The attacks were countering each other successfully. They were breathing a little heavily by the end of these attacks as they had spent quite a bit of energy in those.

They took deep breaths again and started charging for another volley of attacks.

"FIVE ELEMENTAL BEEEEAAAAAAMMMMM!!!!"

Rudra brought forward his hands and merged the four elements with Destruction Energy and shot it out in the form of a multicolored beam.

"INFINITY CANNNOOOOOOOOOONNNNN!!!"

Cynthia roared and shot a huge ray of Purple Infinity Energy out of her mouth toward him.

The two attacks collided and kept trying to burst through the other.

Everyone in the audience held their breath. This was the deciding moment of this Pokémon battle. This would decide who the better fighter among the two was. This would decide how the Second round would end. This moment would decide the Winner and the loser.

The attacks kept charging at each other none of them willing to make way for the other.

Both the trainers gave their final effort and increased their output and the attacks became larger.

Moments later the purple beam was ultimately defeated, and the multicolored beam of energy hit Cynthia right in her chin, one of the parts of her body, unprotected by her golden armor. Her whole body arched backward because of the attack, and just when everyone thought that she was about to fall over, her wings flapped mightily, and balanced herself.

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR"

She let out a thundering roar before reverting to her original form. She looked at Rudra and gave him the most charming smile he had ever seen, and then closed her eyes.

Rudra had already reverted to his original form and was standing there in a daze because of her smile. When he saw her close her eyes and about to fall down, he rushed towards her and caught her before she hit the ground.

He sent some pure energy through her body that healed some of her minor energies and refueled her. She opened her eyes to see him holding her in his arms and smiled at him again. She was about to say something when she was interrupted by Shiva announcing the result.

"Laaaaddieeeees aaaand Gentlemeeen!!! Here we are at the conclusion of today's Pokémon Battle!!!!"

"A battle which we would never be able to forget for the rest of our lives!!!!"

"A battle so exciting that we forgot to BREATHE!!!!"

"A battle which will go down in history as the GREATEST ROOKIE MATCH EVER!!!!"

"Has Ended."

"The First Round. Each of the contestants' Pokémon battled each other fabulously. Winner Shirona D. Cynthiaaaaaa!!!!!"

"The Second Round. Each of the contestants fought each other marvelously. Winner Trimurti D. Rudraaaaaaa!!!"

"So, by taking the results of the two rounds into consideration, the Match is declared as a..."

" DRAAAAAWWWWWWW!!!!!"

"Wwwooooooooooooooooo!!!!"

"Let's goooooooooooooooo!!!!!"

"Bbbbrrrraaaaavoo!!!"

The audience went mad as the result was announced. The result was not a mystery of course, but they had to celebrate an exciting match in the best way possible and had to congratulate the two amazing kids who had given them an experience of their lifetime.

Rudra and Cynthia just sat there smiling at each other and looking around at the people cheering for them, while he was healing their Pokémon stood guard by their side.

They were soon taken to the Pokémon center to be checked up and healed and the Audience stayed in the stadium to Party.

Just like that Rudra's First Pokémon Battle had come to an end.

0