Cynthia’s Battle for Championship
13 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*1/6 Mass Release*

Sinnoh...

Lily of The Valley Conference Cathedral...

Champion Stadium...

Each and every seat in the Champion Stadium was occupied and the audience was on their feet cheering for the two people on the battlefield.

Today was one of the most significant days in Sinnoh. Out of all the Lily of the Valley Conferences held in the past years, none of the winners had been able to get past the barricade named the Elite Four of the League. So challenging the Champion was out of the question.

But this year everything changed. The Elite Four had been beaten and the position of the Champion had been challenged. The challenger, an eighteen-year-old girl, had surprised everyone from the moment she had beaten the first gym leader.

The way she had crushed the gym leaders, who were using their official Pokémon rather than the trainer evaluation team, was amazing. The people were again surprised when they got to know her name through a post-battle interview.

Shirona D. Cynthia, the princess of the Shirona Clan, a Clan that was basically the royalty of the Sinnoh Region. The princess had officially started her journey and saying that the people were excited was an understatement.

The Shirona clan was very popular and loved by the people of Sinnoh. After all they were the founders of Sinnoh and had done nothing but good for the people of Sinnoh. Now that their princess had started her journey, they had to show their full support and cheer her along the way.

They welcomed her everywhere she went. The media was present in every city and therefore documented her every move. Every battle of hers was recorded and published online for everyone to see. Prof. Carolina had made the gym leaders use their official Pokémon teams to give Cynthia somewhat of a challenge, but to no avail.

Cynthia crushed every gym she challenged with only one Pokémon, without revealing the rest of her team. She even defeated the Elite Four using only three Pokémon revealing half of her team. Type disadvantages seemed to not work against her Pokémon and the way she commanded it was thrilling to watch.

She defeated her opponents in combat with ease too and that just made her more appealing to the public.

She was becoming more and more famous each day and in a month she had created a massive fanbase for herself, not just in Sinnoh, but in all the other regions too.

Two months, that is how much time it took for her to defeat the gym leaders and the elite four, absolutely crushing the league and shocking them.

The day she defeated the last elite four, she challenged the current Champion Don Chinjao for the position of the Champion.

Don Chinjao a.k.a Chinjao the Drill is the leader of the Chinjao Clan and the Happo Navy. He is a Champion Level Trainer and became the Champion of Sinnoh thirty years ago. For thirty years he has reigned as the Champion without any opposition. He is respected by the people of Sinnoh and is known for his love of treasure. He is an absolute beast in combat using Hasshoken. In his prime, he was said to be a rival to Pirate King Gold Roger. Now, even though he had retired, he still reigned strong as the Champion of the Sinnoh region.

Now that this Drill had been challenged by their Princess, everyone was excited to find out if she could beat him, and if Sinnoh would finally get a new Champion.

She was given a month to prepare for the match and today was the day that it would be held. The audience was excited and on their feet anticipating for it to start.

People at home in all the regions, especially Sinnoh were stuck to their screens to watch the match, after all, it is not every day that you get to see a Champion Challenge.

The Champion and Challenger were standing on opposite sides of the battlefield and were eyeing each other.

For Chinjao it was amusing to see someone this young challenging a Champion even if that someone was from the Shirona Clan. Though the Shirona Clan was the Royal Family and was known to have extremely powerful trainers for as long as they had existed, no eighteen-year-old could be as strong as the one in front of him was.

He could tell that the princess was strong and was a fellow Conquerer. He was excited for the first time in years as his instincts were telling him he was going to have a tough fight today.

He was grinning at the princess while she looked at him with an emotionless face.

Soon the battle judge started announcing and everyone started paying attention.

"Ladieeeeees and Gentlemeeeeen!!! Welcome to the Lily of the Valley Conference!!!!!"

"Today is the day Ladies and Gentlemen. Today IS THE DAY that something that has not happened in the last ten years has been done."

"Today is the day that our Champion is being challenged by someone, someone who came through like a bullet train and rampaged through the Gym leaders and the Elite Four like they were rookies, and that someone is none other than The Princess of the Shirona Clan, Shiroooonaaaaa D. Cynthiaaaaa!!!!"

"All the anticipation has got me riled up Ladies and Gentlemen. What do you think, will we finally get a new Champion after thirty years!??? Will our Princess be able to defeat our Champion Chinjao the Drill!!!?????"

"Well, I have no idea what the result of this match is going to be Ladies and Gentlemen, but I know one thing for sure, no matter what the result, we are in for a hell of a match today!!!"

"So fasten your seatbelts Ladies and Gentlemen and Get Ready for the Next Battle!!!!"

0